Poll

This game is dead!

Hahahahahaha!
- 7 (41.2%)
Nooooooooooo!
- 10 (58.8%)

Total Members Voted: 17

Pages: 1 ... 50 51 [52] 53 54 ... 350

Author Topic: Ye Gods 1 OOC [21/∞] Talk here  (Read 437650 times)

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Ye Gods OOC [15/∞] Sign up/talk here
« Reply #765 on: November 02, 2014, 10:17:37 pm »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Am I that far gone already?
(I'm feeling a bit better today...)
I'm not sure what that means...... Thank you?

I updated the bestiary. It now contains info on every race, even the Beings of Serac, who I'd forgotten even existed. Looking back, I wish I'd pressured KJP to properly subtitle Ticks more than I did.

Final edition of the bestiary is coming soon. If people disagree with some descriptions, would like to add their own, find a typo or wrong link, present a race that I missed, etc. please post here and I'll get to work. For categorisation, would people prefer to have the entries organised purely alphabetically, by creator, by world and alphabetically, or by world and creator?
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #766 on: November 02, 2014, 10:22:21 pm »

For the Armu:

The most powerful, buetiful, and intelligent race on both planets. They are attuned to Cosmic magic, giving each one the powers of a God themselves. Adding to that is there many powerful tentacles, each built with the specific purpose of weapon wielding, and they become a literally unstoppable force. They loyally serve the best god of all, Fusil, who created them to be perfect. Upon seeing one, the other races immediately forsake their lesser gods and bow down to Fusil, knowing him to be the best for creating such a perfect creature.
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

gman8181

• Bay Watcher
  • Mr. Peanut - The Peanut Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #767 on: November 02, 2014, 10:54:21 pm »

(I'm feeling a bit better today...)
Glad to hear it.
Quote from: GUNINANRUNIN
Sure thing peanut man!

Happerry

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #768 on: November 03, 2014, 12:34:05 am »

So since the gas giant act passed, we have a gas giant in each system now, right?
Forenia Forever!
GENERATION 11: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
  • Studying functions and fiction
    • View Profile
« Reply #769 on: November 03, 2014, 12:57:50 am »

No, the supporters of the proposal now have a quota of two gas giants to fill. You'll need to decide how much Essence each god uses and then create the planets.
There is a world yet only seen by physicists and magicians.

Kilojoule Proton

• Bay Watcher
  • µ
    • View Profile
    • YG toolbox
« Reply #770 on: November 03, 2014, 02:04:01 am »

Regarding the gas giants, the Essence cost has already been paid and wouldn't have changed appreciably even with the more extreme design choices. What remain to be determined are the details. 15 major satellites are included for free for each gas giant and are defined as objects massive enough to become rounded and to clear their orbits. There is not hard limit on minor satellites, but let's not go around naming hundreds or something similarly silly.

I'll be a bit busy with the final details of the war stuff and may end up skipping the half-tick update. The people without passphrases, I think, are Objective/Chyribylta (stasis until further notice), Illgeo/Taol, and Ama/Neron. You will all receive one at some point between now and T24.

b28b 84f2 b6e5 6f86 b10b c99b 8d9a 8530 54dc 2c8c d3b2 0e8e 36d4 9949 d87e d12b

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #771 on: November 03, 2014, 02:39:52 am »

Is it possible to have the two gas giants rotate each other and stick a generator in between to supply Essence to the supporters of the proposal?

An Essence-powered Wave Motion Gun? How powerful would that be?

Spoiler: Oversoul (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: DEATH BATTLE PLane (click to show/hide)

$$$
Price check on Essence Generator
Price check on Supreme Universal Deity Annihilator A.K.A SUDA (the E-powered WMG)
Price check on Codename: Oversoul
Price check on creating the DEATH BATTLE Plane
« Last Edit: November 03, 2014, 06:39:22 pm by Andres »
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

DreamerGhost

• Bay Watcher
  • Seems legitimate.
    • View Profile
« Reply #772 on: November 03, 2014, 03:18:09 am »

Are you making Alucard?
The point of keeping the golems on fire isn't for the value of fire as a weapon. It's more to keep the golems functioning at a reasonable speed.
It was never a promise. It was a dirty lie, and you all knew that. You should all know by now that you can't trust a word I say.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #773 on: November 03, 2014, 03:35:31 am »

*sigh* No, I'm not making Alucard. Not everything I make is a reference, you know.

EDIT: This is my attempt to make an archangel level enforcer without the E cost of an actual archangel. That Alucard thing did give me an idea of where to get the soul from, though...

EDIT2:
$$$
Price check on Codename: Oversoul by using the Shadow Realm to procure and mold the soul as opposed to making it from scratch

EDIT3: Actually, forget about Oversoul. I have enough servants to do my bidding. One more wouldn't be any help and it'll take to long for it to get useful. It might make a good standalone game though...
« Last Edit: November 03, 2014, 06:39:43 pm by Andres »

Happerry

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #774 on: November 03, 2014, 08:51:42 pm »

Is it possible to have the two gas giants rotate each other and stick a generator in between to supply Essence to the supporters of the proposal?
No, because both gas giants are in separate solar systems.

*sigh* No, I'm not making Alucard. Not everything I make is a reference, you know..
That's a surprise to hear, considering basically everything else you've made is one.
Forenia Forever!
GENERATION 11: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #775 on: November 03, 2014, 09:11:45 pm »

No, because both gas giants are in separate solar systems.
Curses! Foiled again!

That's a surprise to hear, considering basically everything else you've made is one.
Yeah, but then the Ersatz rule came into effect so I've been trying to be more original in my designs. The DEATH BATTLE Plane doesn't count because what else are you gonna call it? It's a plane where two beings battle to the death.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #776 on: November 03, 2014, 09:13:02 pm »

Yeah, but then the Ersatz rule came into effect so I've been trying to be more original in my designs. The DEATH BATTLE Plane doesn't count because what else are you gonna call it? It's a plane where two beings battle to the death.

The Arena?

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #777 on: November 03, 2014, 09:14:20 pm »

The Arena?
That's boring. Also a little inaccurate since The Arena implies a building and we're talking about another plane of existence.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #778 on: November 03, 2014, 09:16:25 pm »

Not really. An Arena is where people fight.

Considering nobody *dies* on the death battle plane, it would be more inaccurate.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #779 on: November 03, 2014, 09:18:08 pm »

Technically they do die, it's just not a permanent death. Now I'm reminded of Fallen London.
Pages: 1 ... 50 51 [52] 53 54 ... 350