Poll

This game is dead!

Hahahahahaha!
- 7 (41.2%)
Nooooooooooo!
- 10 (58.8%)

Total Members Voted: 17

Pages: 1 ... 48 49 [50] 51 52 ... 350

Author Topic: Ye Gods 1 OOC [21/∞] Talk here  (Read 435821 times)

Kilojoule Proton

• Bay Watcher
  • µ
    • View Profile
    • YG toolbox
Re: Ye Gods OOC [15/∞] Sign up/talk here
« Reply #735 on: November 02, 2014, 12:47:21 am »

I can't really enforce the no-attacking-creations-in-planned-stasis thing, but do please try to keep to it, if only for courtesy.

Also, I strongly suggest that no one anger Vgray/Azem lest he make your war effort more interesting.

b28b 84f2 b6e5 6f86 b10b c99b 8d9a 8530 54dc 2c8c d3b2 0e8e 36d4 9949 d87e d12b

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #736 on: November 02, 2014, 01:38:19 am »

Crap! It's page 50 already! I was gonna write up a bestiary to make finding creature descriptions easier. Maybe I'll put it on the IC thread for page 100? In any case, I would appreciate it if people linked the posts where they made the creatures and (optionally) provided official descriptions of the creatures.
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Kilojoule Proton

• Bay Watcher
  • µ
    • View Profile
    • YG toolbox
« Reply #737 on: November 02, 2014, 01:54:16 am »

A bestiary? That's awesome!

I think I should locate all those things I said I was going to put into the OOC OP but never did and eventually include a copy of the bestiary too.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #738 on: November 02, 2014, 03:39:25 am »

So here's a bare-bones and very incomplete bestiary I scrapped together in Notepad. Currently I'm only adding proper species that have more than 300 extant members and reproduce. Future updates will include special traits, normal habitats, the tick they were created in, and links to the post where they were created, all assuming I can find/receive the info required. Any blanks in the current bestiary is because I don't have information on that particular area for that particular creature.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: November 02, 2014, 03:42:38 am by Andres »
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #739 on: November 02, 2014, 03:55:52 am »

I'll dredge up mine then. Doo dee do dee...

"Hm. Time to make my mark I think."

Azem creates 600 winged lizard-folk who like high places to be split among the worlds.
Azem turns to the worlds and creates many dragons made of shining gemstones.
Azem creates/created? an island with a wealth of shinies waiting be plundered on Keshan, and fills/filled it with venomous orb-weavers, and living trees with apples of gold and sap with healing properties.
Azem creates a race of fire-breathing, black-scaled, horned dragons with back spikes, very sharp claws, and club tails, and puts them on the island of death and riches.
"How's that for interesting Varee?"
"This is getting boring."

Azem creates 100 humans as a template on world A.
Azem creates 600 000 tiny bearded greed-aligned humanoids who see in the dark and floods the Underdeep with them.
I can't actually find the post where I originally created the giant golden silk orb-weavers, but only the ones on the island of Death and Riches are venomous. Details forthcoming, maybe. There. All good.
« Last Edit: November 02, 2014, 04:10:25 am by Vgray »

Happerry

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #740 on: November 02, 2014, 04:03:18 am »

A bestiary? That's awesome!

I think I should locate all those things I said I was going to put into the OOC OP but never did and eventually include a copy of the bestiary too.
Speaking of stuff that should be on the front page, you never added the pole stars I made to the Skyfeatures list.

...I'll see about writing up some on my creations at a not 1AM time in the morning.
Forenia Forever!
GENERATION 11: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #741 on: November 02, 2014, 05:10:34 am »

-contributions-
Added. Fun fact: I actually looked up the info on the GSOW on my own before I even read your post but I got the info for all your other creations from it. Everything is perfect!

I decided not to add the trees because this is a bestiary - not a...um, a plantiary?

I've decided not to specifically add the habitats of where the creatures live because it's boring and no one cares about that stuff.

EDIT: Forgot to actually show the new edition.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: November 02, 2014, 05:18:56 am by Andres »

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #742 on: November 02, 2014, 05:32:38 am »

But you included the Gruen. Interesting note: Despite my wording, the GM assumed the Gem Dragons to be merely gem-scaled. I have no problem with this.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #743 on: November 02, 2014, 06:00:03 am »

The GM said they were plant-based animals. Or plant animals. Therefore, animals.

DreamerGhost

• Bay Watcher
  • Seems legitimate.
    • View Profile
« Reply #744 on: November 02, 2014, 12:54:38 pm »

A slight corection, Golems are not nececerily made of clay, they can also be made of any metal or carved from any stone.

As for anyone having trouble clasifying gruen, they are basicly Warhammer 40k orks.
The point of keeping the golems on fire isn't for the value of fire as a weapon. It's more to keep the golems functioning at a reasonable speed.
It was never a promise. It was a dirty lie, and you all knew that. You should all know by now that you can't trust a word I say.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #745 on: November 02, 2014, 03:28:12 pm »

Are they? I think I'll get confirmation from gman first on that little factoid. If it's true then I'll need to make some more Paladins.

DreamerGhost

• Bay Watcher
  • Seems legitimate.
    • View Profile
« Reply #746 on: November 02, 2014, 03:40:49 pm »

Create 300 golems and send them out to both worlds.

Spoiler: Golem (click to show/hide)
I forgot a "," after "clay" so wether or not stone golems are legit depends on how GM interpreted that.
« Last Edit: November 02, 2014, 03:43:28 pm by DreamerGhost »
The point of keeping the golems on fire isn't for the value of fire as a weapon. It's more to keep the golems functioning at a reasonable speed.
It was never a promise. It was a dirty lie, and you all knew that. You should all know by now that you can't trust a word I say.

Kilojoule Proton

• Bay Watcher
  • µ
    • View Profile
    • YG toolbox
« Reply #747 on: November 02, 2014, 04:14:54 pm »

Regarding Gem Dragons: I'm pretty sure they were at least interpreted correctly as dragons made of gems. Which interpretation would you prefer?

I mentally inserted a comma, so stone golems are OK. It's kind of expected too, given that clay and metal golems exist, and both can be seen as derived from stone.

DreamerGhost

• Bay Watcher
  • Seems legitimate.
    • View Profile
« Reply #748 on: November 02, 2014, 04:44:25 pm »

Why is metalurgist only competent instead of skilled?

Kilojoule Proton

• Bay Watcher
  • µ
    • View Profile
    • YG toolbox
« Reply #749 on: November 02, 2014, 05:06:17 pm »

Luck

Pages: 1 ... 48 49 [50] 51 52 ... 350