Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 82 83 [84] 85 86 ... 538

Author Topic: FEF: Final Hour IC thread. The End.  (Read 292337 times)

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
Re: FEF: Final Hour IC thread. Chapter 2: Unexpected Guests
« Reply #1245 on: January 09, 2015, 03:00:03 pm »

Kyle shrugs.
  "I don't know."

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #1246 on: January 09, 2015, 03:28:20 pm »

"And crushing your horse's spine with my armor will be any better?" She then swiftly climbed onto Lamden's horse, without asking for permission at all.

"You're so nice, willing to sacrifice your mount for my comfort. I am touched!"
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Solymr

• Bay Watcher
  • BEEP BOP READ SOLDIERMON
    • View Profile
« Reply #1247 on: January 09, 2015, 03:40:49 pm »

After most of the group has gathered in the tavern, Captain Haibach, his crew and the man who spoke for the village earlier. Haibach put a bag of gold and a flask of special medicine in front of Harlan.

: That's for you and your group. It's all the villagers were ager to give us as some sort of reward for getting rid of the smartass. None of my crew died thanks to you, so there you go.

: And sorry for Kyle's behavior. He is... uh... special.

Then the young man spoke.

That's from all of us as thanks, and you can stay in the inn for free as long as you want. He stopped for a moment before continuing. Well, actually my uncle said it's for the night, but if you want to stay for longer I can talk to him...

Harlan gets 500 gold and Concoction!
« Last Edit: January 20, 2015, 11:51:08 am by Solymr »

CrimsonEon

• Bay Watcher
  • Is that Blood Thine or the Enemy's?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1248 on: January 09, 2015, 04:34:32 pm »

BEFORE IN THE PAST:
Lamden jumped a little as Laura climbed up with no warning, but quickly composed himself.
: "It's of no concern. This steed here is a draft horse I had found abandoned on the outskirts of the town we last escaped from. More of a horse of burden than a proper warhorse. Still, he has stood remarkably well in the last battle."
: "If I may say though, you were quite the wonder in holding off those cavaliers. Both as armored as a castle, and lightfooted in dodging their lances, to boot. Is this a surprise coming from someone as graceful as yourself?"
BAK TO DA FUTUR:
Lamden sat quietly near a window, wringing his drenched shirt as dry as he could. He kept a loose eye on his horse, munching away on grass outside.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #1249 on: January 09, 2015, 05:04:11 pm »

Kyle goes to a corner to open the scroll the mage gave him.

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #1250 on: January 09, 2015, 06:57:13 pm »

Meanwhile, Albert had washed the mud out of his robes, was for the moment wearing some underclothes. Setting his robe near the fire to dry out, he sat near a window, slowly eating some bread while looking outside at the rain.
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1251 on: January 09, 2015, 08:15:18 pm »

Still sitting alone at the table with Lily, he glanced back at her and smiled.

"So... We kinda got interrupted, huh? I guess... Well, I don't want to rush things or anything like that, you know? But... Maybe next town we're at, when it's not raining outside, we can... go have dinner, maybe I can take you shopping, something like that?"

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
  • Beware! Once I have posted, your thread is doomed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1252 on: January 09, 2015, 08:36:02 pm »

Ketsuki regarded Kyle for a moment, her expression strange, as if trying to work out if he was serious or not. Finally she made a small expression of "Eh." and continued sharpening her sword. She seemed to relax to the soft shnnk, shnnk.

"How is your blade, Harlan? Does it need whetting?"
You fool. Don't you understand?
No one wishes to go on...

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1253 on: January 09, 2015, 09:28:02 pm »

Harlan accepted the gold and the medicine, deciding not to disabuse Haibach of any notion that the group was "his".

: "I figured as much. Well, as long as he doesn't forget who I am within the next few hours there's no harm done. Glad your crew made it."

Ketsuki's question made him momentarily raise an eyebrow, wondering if perhaps she was trying to be euphimistic about something. He quickly decided that she wasn't, and that he was reading too much in her oddly formal way of speaking.

: "Not really, no. The nice thing about rapiers is that you only need to sharpen the point, for the most part."
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #1254 on: January 09, 2015, 11:53:59 pm »

Senija, for her part, was still clearly visible outside, lying on top of Ranzen (armor and everything but no sort of coat), and seeming pretty relaxed, popping her fingers as she laid there.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1255 on: January 10, 2015, 01:17:42 am »

Lilly turned her attention back to Tomik.

"Of course! Shopping might not be necessary, though. I just like exploring. Maybe we can find something interesting!"

"It looks like we'll be staying the night here, so maybe we can look around this place some too in the morning."
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1256 on: January 10, 2015, 01:33:32 am »

"Well... Maybe I just want to buy you something... Make you smile like that again... That'd be worth it alone. I like it when you do that."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1257 on: January 10, 2015, 01:41:44 am »

"Yeesh... don't make me blush..."

Lillian smiled anyway, even though her face was slightly red. She looked at Tomik from the side, her eye barely visible past the fringe of hair.

"What kind of thing did you have in mind?"

She was curious.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1258 on: January 10, 2015, 01:43:24 am »

"I... I mean, maybe a nice piece of jewelry or a new outfit? Or... maybe some sort of helpful thing to help with your guitar? But... Mostly just something that makes you smile."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1259 on: January 10, 2015, 01:47:28 am »

Lilly assumed a teasing expression and tone of voice.

"Maybe we'll see if you can figure out what does."

She evidently wasn't going to make it easy for him to guess, though her smile and slightly raised eyebrows indicated she was enjoying the conversation.
Pages: 1 ... 82 83 [84] 85 86 ... 538