Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 83 84 [85] 86 87 ... 538

Author Topic: FEF: Final Hour IC thread. The End.  (Read 292339 times)

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: FEF: Final Hour IC thread. Chapter 2: Unexpected Guests
« Reply #1260 on: January 10, 2015, 02:04:27 am »

"Well, I think I'll enjoy that part at least. I'll see what I can do. And hey, it means I'll get to spend more time with you, so that's a win for me."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1261 on: January 10, 2015, 02:06:31 am »

"Are you SURE you've never dated before? Because you've got quite the silver tongue on you, mister."
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1262 on: January 10, 2015, 02:10:34 am »

"Ah, what, no. I just... I just said the first thing that came into my head. I just... I'm not that skilled or anything. I don't think."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1263 on: January 10, 2015, 02:13:41 am »

"Haha. You're so honest about it... it's kinda endearing."
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1264 on: January 10, 2015, 02:16:16 am »

"I... Well... You're one to talk about having no experience. You're pretty good at this too. I... yeah. You're cute."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1265 on: January 10, 2015, 02:22:31 am »

Lilly rubbed the back of her neck.

"Well, I said I never had a boyfriend..."

She cleared her throat to cover her mumbling.

"I appreciate the compliments, but... proooobably wanna lay off before the others start in and stare and stuff."

"So, what sort of food do you like? We should see about getting a meal here. Some hot food will help with the chill and such."

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1266 on: January 10, 2015, 02:26:54 am »

"Wait, what was that? I..."

He shook his head. She clearly didn't want to talk about that right now, but maybe later. If nothing else, it seemed like it'd be an interesting story.

"Fair enough. At least Senija's outside. I eat... pretty much anything. I guess some stew would be nice after all that rain. You want anything specific?"

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1267 on: January 10, 2015, 02:45:06 am »

"Not really! I always like to see what the local cuisine is. Stew sounds great."

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1268 on: January 10, 2015, 02:50:38 am »

"Alright, wait here then."

Tomik went up to the counter and ordered two bowls of stew. While he was waiting for them to be delivered, he leaned against the counter and smiled almost shyly at Lily.

I can't believe that she likes me too. I'm just... I feel so lucky. Even with all the other stuff going on right now, I just... I can't believe this is happening.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1269 on: January 10, 2015, 03:07:18 am »

Lilly watched him walk away, then picked up her guitar. It had dried out sufficiently, and she picked at the strings to see how it sounded. It was going to need tuning. She played a bit of a song, fiddled with the strings, played a bit more, and repeated. Eventually she had her instrument back the way it ought to sound and proceeded to play, glancing at Tomik every now and again as she did.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #1270 on: January 10, 2015, 03:37:38 am »

-

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1271 on: January 15, 2015, 12:12:33 am »

Taking the bowls of stew back to the table, he sat down next to Lily and smiled at her.

"You do that very well, you know? I could probably just listen to your music for hours to be perfectly honest. You just... You're so skilled. I can't believe I've gotten so lucky."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1272 on: January 15, 2015, 12:36:40 am »

Lilly looked up as Tomik approached and returned his smile, setting aside her guitar for a spoon.

"Thank you! It's years of practice, mostly. That and a little magic from the guitar, I'm sure."

"I'm glad you like it. It seems like we're going to be stuck together for awhile, so... I guess it's a good thing."

The bard fished a bit of potato and meat out of the broth and blew gently on her food to cool it.

"Well... I guess you have to take the bad with the good. I mean, I'm a good musician, but I need protecting. I'm, uh, not exactly what I would call a combatant... nor am I that well-armored or good at taking hits."

She looked at her guitar.

"This is the only protection that I've had for a long time. I mean, sometimes when someone tries to hurt me, it blasts them with lightning. I guess protecting its owner is part of the enchantment."

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1273 on: January 15, 2015, 12:45:03 am »

"I... I can help protect you. If you want. It's not a burden or anything like that. I want to. Though your guitar might do a better job at it than I do apparently."

He grinned at her, clearly joking.

"As for combat strength, don't worry about it. Not everyone is a fighter. Sometimes people have different skills. Besides... if you were on the front lines all the time, I... I don't know how well I would deal with that."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1274 on: January 15, 2015, 12:52:38 am »

"I know how I'd deal with it. Face-down in the dirt."

Her tone was sour, but she was trying to joke as well.

"Well, anyway. I wouldn't exactly mind having a reason to be near you."

She ate her spoonful of stew.

"It's pretty good. The potatoes are soft and the meat tastes like... deer maybe? What do you think?"
Pages: 1 ... 83 84 [85] 86 87 ... 538