yes
- 6 (46.2%)
no
- 3 (23.1%)
don't care
- 4 (30.8%)

Total Members Voted: 13

Pages: 1 ... 197 198 [199] 200 201 ... 300

Author Topic: RWBY IC: Weekend!  (Read 265810 times)

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
Re: RWBY IC: Glacial Assault
« Reply #2970 on: June 22, 2015, 06:55:44 pm »

((PTW because I'm getting in soon.))
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2971 on: June 22, 2015, 06:56:01 pm »

Quote from: Reply to Jet
I will not deny insulting them, but I refuse to accept blame for the issue. It was caused by the Ponzini sisters and not myself, Maeve, or... Ian, I believe.
And, although this is an opinion, I believe someone needs to remind the Ponzini's guard that their document is void if they use it arbitrarily, since - also an opinion - their insults were much worse than mine.
Black lives matter.

MrVoid

• Bay Watcher
  • Leaning on Lady Luck
    • View Profile
« Reply #2972 on: June 22, 2015, 06:58:49 pm »

Anna is seated in the late arrivals class. Her exam for advanced placement in the combat course is, as with everyone else, a duel to test her skill, win or lose she still has a chance to pass.  She's up against another new arrival a boy by the name of Joro, he holds his weapon carefully but with a great deal of skill, though judging by the dust canisters at his side, the rifle attached to his longsword isn't just for show.

The ship begins it's descent.  It seems that you've almost arrived.
What the fuck is wrong with you guys.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #2973 on: June 22, 2015, 07:05:55 pm »

Quote from: To the previously notified students
Now that we're landing wait for me in my office.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2974 on: June 22, 2015, 07:07:55 pm »

Anna is seated in the late arrivals class. Her exam for advanced placement in the combat course is, as with everyone else, a duel to test her skill, win or lose she still has a chance to pass.  She's up against another new arrival a boy by the name of Joro, he holds his weapon carefully but with a great deal of skill, though judging by the dust canisters at his side, the rifle attached to his longsword isn't just for show.

The ship begins it's descent.  It seems that you've almost arrived.

Anna has her Vindicator in it's halberd form. Suddenly, she dashes forward, and makes it appear like she is going to stab him in the leg. When he moves to defend, she instead uses the halberd as a pole to vault over him, and once over sweeps his legs out from under him.
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2975 on: June 22, 2015, 07:11:09 pm »

Quote from: Reply to Jet
...of course. [Frowning emoticon]
Black lives matter.

MrVoid

• Bay Watcher
  • Leaning on Lady Luck
    • View Profile
« Reply #2976 on: June 22, 2015, 07:37:40 pm »

The ship comes in to dock.  It seems like there might be a conflict over who gets to see Lexus and Falu first though, as Professor Fae is standing on the off ramp, clearly displeased.  "Mesh, Ma, Black, with me.  Students who are in trouble, wait in the lobby to my office, everyone else, good work and have a nice day."

Anna damage (91) = 728
Joro damage (43) = 225 fully negated

Anna total health remaining = 3000
Joro total health remaining = -?-  -588

Anna's charge catches the boy completely off guard as she prevents him from easily targeting her.  He shoots some flame dust at her, which she easily evades and trips him.  He falls hard, but is quick to roll to his feet and prepare for the next attack.

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2977 on: June 22, 2015, 07:40:13 pm »

Lexus does, in fact, go to Fae's office.
Black lives matter.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2978 on: June 22, 2015, 07:42:48 pm »

The ship comes in to dock.  It seems like there might be a conflict over who gets to see Lexus and Falu first though, as Professor Fae is standing on the off ramp, clearly displeased.  "Mesh, Ma, Black, with me.  Students who are in trouble, wait in the lobby to my office, everyone else, good work and have a nice day."

Anna damage (91) = 728

Anna's charge catches the boy completely off guard as she prevents him from easily targeting her.  He shoots some flame dust at her, which she easily evades and trips him.  He falls hard, but is quick to roll to his feet and prepare for the next attack.
Anna tries to keep up the pace. She dash forward as he gets up. If he tries another dust attack or shoots, she slides under it and hits him with the halberd as she jumps back up. If he tries to slash at her, duck to the side and try to stab him.
Sigtext!

AlleeCat

• Bay Watcher
  • Black, the beast, descends from shadows...
    • View Profile
« Reply #2979 on: June 22, 2015, 07:49:35 pm »

"Wait, in trouble? I didn't do anything wrong! If anything, I was exhibiting true huntressly behavior, protecting an innocent girl from a crazed lunatic who wanted to cut her open just to see what made her tick! You people disgust me!"
Lyssa, visibly furious, storms off before suddenly realizing that she has no idea how to get anywhere, because she's never actually been inside the school, yet.
"Um... Ahem... Where am I going, exactly?"

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2980 on: June 22, 2015, 07:53:37 pm »

Falu taps Lyssa on the shoulder, "Follow me. I know where it is." Falu seems equally disgusted.
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

AlleeCat

• Bay Watcher
  • Black, the beast, descends from shadows...
    • View Profile
« Reply #2981 on: June 22, 2015, 08:00:19 pm »

"Th-Thanks..." She scratches the back of her head, embarrassed, and starts to follow Falu. "Hey, where's Kat? She fought with Mesh, too, right? Shouldn't she be coming with?"

MrVoid

• Bay Watcher
  • Leaning on Lady Luck
    • View Profile
« Reply #2982 on: June 22, 2015, 08:05:58 pm »

"She should yes."

((I sent her a PM and I might just have Professor Ma carry her sleeping body till she "wakes up"))

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
  • what is love, baby don't hurt me
    • View Profile
« Reply #2983 on: June 22, 2015, 08:07:29 pm »

Chryssa heads inside the school, keeping an eye on behind her. She didn't trust the Ponzini girls one bit.
I be the Pillow Pirate of the 12 Bays!

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2984 on: June 22, 2015, 08:18:07 pm »

Anna damage (91) = 728

Anna tries to keep up the pace. She dash forward as he gets up. If he tries another dust attack or shoots, she slides under it and hits him with the halberd as she jumps back up. If he tries to slash at her, duck to the side and try to stab him.
Sigtext!
Pages: 1 ... 197 198 [199] 200 201 ... 300