yes
- 6 (46.2%)
no
- 3 (23.1%)
don't care
- 4 (30.8%)

Total Members Voted: 13

Pages: 1 ... 199 200 [201] 202 203 ... 300

Author Topic: RWBY IC: Weekend!  (Read 265669 times)

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile
Re: RWBY IC: Glacial Assault
« Reply #3000 on: June 23, 2015, 05:11:59 pm »

Lexus crosses their legs (which looks weird, given their cloak) and sizes up Raven as well.
Black lives matter.

MrVoid

• Bay Watcher
  • Leaning on Lady Luck
    • View Profile
« Reply #3001 on: June 23, 2015, 05:17:58 pm »

"You lot that took issue with Mesh capturing Saph. Get in here." Professor Fae calls loudly through the door.

Anna quickly swaps Vindicator into dual-submachine guns form, with Wind dust clips loaded, and fires using the Bullet Stop effect ((if I read the dust rules correctly.))
"Heh, thanks"  He then shoots the ground producing a huge ice wall between the two of you.  He now appears to be preparing for something, judging by the number of glyphs he is producing.

((...Misread the Bullet Stop. Meh, at least if it's dust he can't hurt me with it next turn. The battlefield is a raised platform, right?))

Anna tries to use her submachine guns/axes as climbing axes, to climb over the wall and then jump kick him from up there.
((Glyphs only appear with semblance.))

Anna damage (27) = 324 no damage
Joro damage (14) = 84 total negation +329 Burn

Anna total health remaining = 3000 -329 -329
Joro total health remaining = -?-  -588 -916

Seeing Anna climbing his Ice wall, Joro panics and his concentration breaks, whatever he was attempting to do it appears to have failed.  Anna climbs over, but he is already in a defensive position again and avoids her kick.

Lexus crosses their legs (which looks weird, given their cloak) and sizes up Raven as well.
They can't help but notice that Raven was scrutinizing them even more than the women before he is called in by professor Fae.
What the fuck is wrong with you guys.

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3002 on: June 23, 2015, 05:19:52 pm »

Lexus wordlessly enters the room and sits down.
Black lives matter.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #3003 on: June 23, 2015, 05:27:00 pm »

Don't give him a second opportunity. Slash towards his face with one of the axes, and when he moves to block use the other one to hit his hand, trying to disarm him.
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
  • what is love, baby don't hurt me
    • View Profile
« Reply #3004 on: June 23, 2015, 05:37:25 pm »

Chryssa enters.
I be the Pillow Pirate of the 12 Bays!

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #3005 on: June 23, 2015, 05:55:09 pm »

Falu enters.

Aztec doesn't say anything, but instead watches the students enter.
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

MrVoid

• Bay Watcher
  • Leaning on Lady Luck
    • View Profile
« Reply #3006 on: June 23, 2015, 06:25:03 pm »

((four is a majority, gonna assume that Carran, Lyssa and Katarina are also in.))

"I assume that you all know why you are here." Her fingers are steeped and she regards each of them coolly. Professor Mesh is standing off to the side, staring out a window.

Don't give him a second opportunity. Slash towards his face with one of the axes, and when he moves to block use the other one to hit his hand, trying to disarm him.

Anna damage (27) = 324 no damage
Joro damage (14) = no damage +329 Burn

Anna total health remaining = 3000 -329 -329 -329
Joro total health remaining = -?-  -588 -916 -932

He launches himself backwards, through a glyph, and lands, his hands now glowing and avoiding her first strike.  He isn't prepared for Anna's follow through however, and ends up on his backside again gasping for breath. 

"Alright, that's enough."  Calls the proctor for the exam.  "Ms. Desmos, you pass.  Mr. Rivierez, I'll be re-watching the fight to see if I think you have the skills to compete in the advanced course."
What the fuck is wrong with you guys.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #3007 on: June 23, 2015, 06:27:10 pm »

Anna returns her axes to halberd form, and nods at the teacher. She then gives Joro a hand up. ((I don't remember seeing purple used...)) "It was a good fight. I was a bit worried about the ice wall."
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3008 on: June 23, 2015, 06:30:28 pm »

"We're discussing the altercation between us and Professor Mesh, I assume? Or are we here for tea?"
Black lives matter.

AlleeCat

• Bay Watcher
  • Black, the beast, descends from shadows...
    • View Profile
« Reply #3009 on: June 23, 2015, 11:34:51 pm »

"I assume you're going to tell us that a teacher's word is law, and that we should never ever break the rules again under any circumstances." Her voice is practically dripping with sarcasm.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #3010 on: June 23, 2015, 11:37:41 pm »

"You are so lucky I'm not allowed to spank you."

AlleeCat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3011 on: June 23, 2015, 11:46:53 pm »

"With all due respect, sir..." Lyssa says the word 'respect' as if she's spitting venom. "A huntress's job is to protect those who cannot protect themselves. I may not be a full fledged huntress yet, but I can still act like it, and your teachers..." She shoots an angry look at Mesh. "...Should be better role models for that behavior."

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3012 on: June 23, 2015, 11:47:51 pm »

"There you are being a brat again."

AlleeCat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3013 on: June 23, 2015, 11:55:25 pm »

"Well I'm understandably pissed off, because someone who claims to be a huntress almost allowed an innocent girl to be dissected and experimented on like a lab rat! ...And then, I'm sitting here getting punished for not allowing it to happen!" Her fists clench in rage, but she breathes deeply and loosens up again. "I chose to go here so that I could protect people. If I can't do that here, go ahead and transfer me back to Beacon. They liked me there more, anyway."

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3014 on: June 23, 2015, 11:58:35 pm »

"Who said you were being punished? "
Jet rubs her face.
Pages: 1 ... 199 200 [201] 202 203 ... 300