Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29 30 ... 36

Author Topic: UNMD - First Contact: Discussion Thread. Fighting Kaiju and Aliens with Mecha!  (Read 59712 times)

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
  • what is love, baby don't hurt me
    • View Profile

Post Saudi Arabia plot, I want to say.
Saudi Arabia plot!? WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT!?!??!
It's not going to make much sense, but it's okay because it's supposed to be confusing~
I be the Pillow Pirate of the 12 Bays!

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile

I just counted up every single character I ever RP'd, ignoring the majority of Maria's summons who aren't Hestia, Anansi or Abraxas, various Personae and one time NPCs or characters in RPs that fizzled out.

....let's just say I can probably staff an entire game by myself with the characters I have. Protagonists, villains, NPCs and interesting side factions. e.e

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile

You know what you must do now, Elf. :P

Also, reminiscing about RotMG makes me want to work up a plot for that game, because it'd be fun and awesome. Then I remember that my first plot collapsed because I got too anxious about how everybody would accept/react to it and my desire to make a new plot melts away completely. Oh well...

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

ElfCollaborator's One-Man Multiplayer PbP Game

Featuring ElfCollaborator as your GM and ElfCollaborator as Players 1, 2, 3, 5 ,6 ,7 and 8.
Main ship: ElfCollaborator's Character 1xElfCollaborator's Character 2

The plot: ElfCollaborator has attempted to steal the precinct of the space time continuum for nefarious shipping purposes, so ElfCollaborator and seven other of his allies, all ElfCollaborator, have to win it back from ElfCollaborator.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Featuring ElfCollaborator as your GM and ElfCollaborator as Players 1, 2, 3, 5 ,6 ,7 and 8
Who's player 4? I demand to be player 4.
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

ElfCollaborator, of course.

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
  • Distant Traces of Beauty
    • View Profile

I would be really excited to see a plot from you Usec, I hope you pick up the courage to do one one day.
« Last Edit: October 11, 2014, 08:17:04 pm by Kansa »
* greatorder smothers Kansa with earwax

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I would be excited to see a plot from me too. But it'll probably never happen. Partly because I'm worried about making it too grand/over the top and people hating it, and partly because I'm worried about making it too small and insignificant that it'll turn into beating up random cultists of no importance. The fact that it's going to take years to move through the plot list doesn't help matters either.

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

* Projeck prods USEC to do plot anyways.
:3
« Last Edit: October 11, 2014, 09:07:53 pm by Projeck37 »

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

So I just finished a Text document that has all the details for OMNIWIZARD - a game I just made up. What do I do with it? I most certainly don't want to GM it though. I would be a terrible GM.
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

You mean do plot, right? Even if I wanted too... I have no idea what to do. At all. So... yeah. Not good at all.

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

SHHH
YOU SAW NO MISTAKE!

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Well mistake or not, it ain't going to happen anytime soon. Sorry.

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
  • They see me rollin' they savin'~
    • View Profile

I like how you're basing every game on Bay12 on the cluster of players in RotMG and associated games.

Rather than looking at most of the games.

Besides which, variety for the sake of variety is fairly pointless and uninteresting. I like making character concepts that are unique, yes, but making a character guy because there's no one else who is, rather than because that's part of the character...well...
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

smurfingtonthethird

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Shitposter
    • View Profile

Alright, done my work, time to check up in...

ElfCollaborator's One-Man Multiplayer PbP Game

Featuring ElfCollaborator as your GM and ElfCollaborator as Players 1, 2, 3, 5 ,6 ,7 and 8.
Main ship: ElfCollaborator's Character 1xElfCollaborator's Character 2

The plot: ElfCollaborator has attempted to steal the precinct of the space time continuum for nefarious shipping purposes, so ElfCollaborator and seven other of his allies, all ElfCollaborator, have to win it back from ElfCollaborator.

Nope, I'm out.
RIP Moot ;-;7 Sigtext!
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29 30 ... 36