Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26] 27 28 ... 36

Author Topic: UNMD - First Contact: Discussion Thread. Fighting Kaiju and Aliens with Mecha!  (Read 57454 times)

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Pretty sure Maria's bi- being that she's my character, I should know- and what harem- pretty also sure she and Maria were engaged. Conny's also bi, from what I know. The only real lesbians in RoTMG are Alice and Selina- ICARUS is more Alicesexual.
the number of gay dudes is still low compared to lesbians or bisexual women.
On that tangent there's an equal or perhaps greater lack of bisexual men. So that's a thing. Since when were Selina and Maria engaged?

- and what harem-
Selina had Maria, Nuriel, Demons Run, and Yuri. Conny had Ashley, Stella, and Bismuth. 5 and 4 members respectively if you include the centre of the harems.
« Last Edit: October 11, 2014, 06:58:54 pm by Andres »
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile

Since the end of v2. Before I left due to other reasons.

Also, there's at least an equal amount of bisexual guys to girls. And straight girls. And asexuals.

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
  • what is love, baby don't hurt me
    • View Profile

Ashley is pansexual. She doesn't count :P
Also, married to Conny, so Conny's harem doesn't exist!
I be the Pillow Pirate of the 12 Bays!

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Maybe I should switch my argument to there being not enough non-straight males as opposed to non-straight females. Maybe that would get rid of the confusion.

Also, there's at least an equal amount of bisexual guys to girls. And straight girls. And asexuals.
Well, if the amount on non-straight dudes is roughly equal to the amount of non-straight girls.... it changes nothing. Tano is still gay you massive homophobe! >:( ;D
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

There's a ton of non-straight males. :P

And considering half my characters make up the lesbian shiptease of any PbP game I end up in,.... :P

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Tobias is also bisexual.

Isaac is bi-romantic, heterosexual.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

And don't even get me started on just about every male character I have whose name isn't Albrecht Schwarzschild or Richard. :P

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

True, Elf :P

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

And now I'm working on a list of every character I have ever played in an RP longer than one day. And crap it is long.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Ok ok fair enough. I guess I just haven't read far enough into RotMG yet.
Also, married to Conny, so Conny's harem doesn't exist!
They get married!? Keep in mind I'm only up to page 973 of v2. The whole howitzer pool thing just got finished and now they're just dicking around for the most part.

Tobias is also bisexual.

Isaac is bi-romantic, heterosexual.
I have no idea who Tobias is. I don't read Twilight Academy.

And don't even get me started on just about every male character I have whose name isn't Albrecht Schwarzschild or Richard. :P
The only male characters I know you've made are Albrecht and Richard. So there's that.

Still, a grand total of about 1700 pages (all of RotMG v1, 973 from RotMG v2 and ~600 or so pages from SA) and no gay non-straight dudes. You'll forgive me for thinking there was a lack of them.

The only real lesbians in RoTMG are Alice and Selina- ICARUS is more Alicesexual.
Who's Alice? Is that the computer program or the 5 year old cat girl (not Meme who is 2)? Who's ICARUS?

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Both Tobias and Isaac are in RotMG.
I can't remember where Tobias comes in during v2, but you'll see him.
Wait until a good way into v3 to see who Isaac is.

They might get married! But it's not a thing that is actually in any of the threads, so there's that.

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
  • Distant Traces of Beauty
    • View Profile

Alice doesn't come in until quite a bit later I think :p
* greatorder smothers Kansa with earwax

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Wait until a good way into v3 to see who Isaac is.
I know who Isaac is. He's the son of Athena who thinks he's better at battle strategy than the several hundred year old space marine. I read the crossover you know. I was sorely disappointed that Nuriel and Angerus never actually got to fight each other. :(

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Eh, well that's TA Isaac. There's a difference :P
Also, part of me dislikes how I played TA Isaac, purely because of him being my first character ever...
He partially came out as a dick to some, which wasn't intended... Including the whole battle strategy thing. Now that I look back at it, I meant that he is better at seeing holes in battle strategies.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Yeah he did come off as kind of a punk. Not as bad as Richard though. At least Isaac has a good reason for being so angsty.
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26] 27 28 ... 36