Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27] 28 29 ... 36

Author Topic: UNMD - First Contact: Discussion Thread. Fighting Kaiju and Aliens with Mecha!  (Read 59703 times)

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile

Yeah he did come off as kind of a punk. Not as bad as Richard though. At least Isaac has a good reason for being so angsty.
I fucked his portrayal up. Big reason for why I retired him, really. Or, at least, retired him until everyone forgets about how I fucked him up and I can play a better, nicer -relatively, he's still going to be a snarky Brit- version of him.

Although being tossed around various worlds after seeing your girlfriend die kinda gives a guy stress issues. This with having essentially five thousand voices in your head, too. :P

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
  • what is love, baby don't hurt me
    • View Profile

True. PTSD, and people like Darnos and Angerus pissing him off occasionally.
I be the Pillow Pirate of the 12 Bays!

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

And now I have to wait another year before I can unretire Richard. Thanks. :|

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Shhh Elf, shhh.
I heard nothing.
Also, him returning will probably be rather interesting, especially interactions between Ashley and him :P

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile

Pretty sure Maria's bi- being that she's my character, I should know- and what harem- pretty also sure she and Maria were engaged. Conny's also bi, from what I know. The only real lesbians in RoTMG are Alice and Selina- ICARUS is more Alicesexual.

Purely lesbian, you mean. Most of the old characters in RotMG are/seem to be bisexual or something along those lines. Of course the newer characters aren't so... broad in their taste, so most people in v3 are only attracted to a single gender. Or at least that's the general idea I seem to get.

Tobias is also bisexual.

Cue manic giggling by Ester if she ever finds this out. :P You know how her mind works.

Both Tobias and Isaac are in RotMG.
I can't remember where Tobias comes in during v2, but you'll see him.

I think he came in around 1000~1500 pages in v2. The search function only displays 1000 post, so I can't tell you exactly where.

Alice doesn't come in until quite a bit later I think :p

Didn't she come after the jump to France when most people relocated to Kyle's castle? Or something along those lines.

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Ester probably knows by this point.

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
  • Distant Traces of Beauty
    • View Profile

Yep, I'm not sure how far after the transfer that was though.
* greatorder smothers Kansa with earwax

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

True. PTSD, and people like Darnos and Angerus pissing him off occasionally.
When Marie told Richard that Camille (I think that's the name?) was alive, Richard's response was "This world is too cruel for such good things to happen" or something like that. NOTHING justifies such an abhorrently wangsty response. What's worse is that he's STILL angsty several hundred pages AFTER he's reunited with her!

Alice doesn't come in until quite a bit later I think :p

Didn't she come after the jump to France when most people relocated to Kyle's castle? Or something along those lines.
The gang goes to France!? Kyle has a castle!?
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Post Saudi Arabia plot, I want to say, Kansa.

Also, I was talking about TA Isaac, Andres :P

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Post Saudi Arabia plot, I want to say.
Saudi Arabia plot!? WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT!?!??!
« Last Edit: October 11, 2014, 07:43:25 pm by Andres »
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile

And then there's Kyle. Also, since I'm probably never jumping back into ROTMG again I'm going go ahead and say that Aedan was all my characters at some point. And will be all my characters. Except for Berach. Berach is a special case.

Anyways, I want to run a game but I also don't want to end up abandoning it. Maybe I'll get a co GM to help me right things and poke me into posting a turn at least once a week if I get another game idea. Which I did get.

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Anyways, I want to run a game but I also don't want to end up abandoning it. Maybe I'll get a co GM to help me right things and poke me into posting a turn at least once a week if I get another game idea. Which I did get.
PM the game idea, and I'll let you know if I'm interested or not for Co-GMing.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Exactly WHY he's retired- even I hated his wangsty response at the time. Only reason I justified it was that he was mentally fucked from PTSD/Persona use/dimensional transfer. Perhaps if I can retcon his angstiness, I'll play him but considering the current situation of RotMG, no way.

He's the only character apart from my various Yukari/Fuuka expies who's retired. And I only retired the other two because I got bored of using them and used Lucina and Viral expies instead. :P
« Last Edit: October 11, 2014, 07:45:37 pm by IamanElfCollaborator »

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

And then there's Kyle. Also, since I'm probably never jumping back into ROTMG again I'm going go ahead and say that Aedan was all my characters at some point. And will be all my characters. Except for Berach. Berach is a special case.

Kyle was ok in my opinion. What ever happened to that shapeshifting cat girl he impregnated?
« Last Edit: October 11, 2014, 07:49:42 pm by Andres »

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile

Ester probably knows by this point.

Ah. Then we can assume that she no longer giggles maniacally about it, and things have settled back down to relative normal after she... overreacted because of it.

Yep, I'm not sure how far after the transfer that was though.

Less than 2700 pages in, I know that much. I'm going to guess... somewhere around 2500~2600 pages. So near the end of the thread.

The gang goes to France!? Kyle has a castle!?

Saudi Arabia plot!? WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT!?!??!

Keep reading, you'll get to those parts eventually. Key word being eventually. :P

Huh, what's your idea? I could be interested in co-GMing it with you as well.
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27] 28 29 ... 36