Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 28 29 [30] 31 32 ... 45

Author Topic: Mission 17: Diplomacy  (Read 76505 times)

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
Re: Mission 17: Diplomacy
« Reply #435 on: January 02, 2015, 04:24:46 pm »

Doublecheck if a-11 is indeed totally kaput. If no, make it so. If yes, go to the space between a10 and a9 and take stock of the rest of the base (any incoming hostiles, etc). Be sure to keep blaring the soundfile (probably won't ever help, but eh, can't hurt trying). As always, deflect heavy projectiles away from teammates and civvies if possible.

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.

Remalle

• Bay Watcher
  • they/them
    • View Profile
« Reply #436 on: January 02, 2015, 05:00:26 pm »

((Missed me, but since I had a cool-down action, I assume it went smoothly.))
(I believe you missed me as well.)

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #437 on: January 02, 2015, 05:04:17 pm »

Lyra

Continue following big loud and stompy around, watching wherever he isn't, reserving my abilities for defense of myself or my teammates, not attacking.
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Nikitian

• Bay Watcher
  • ~_~
    • View Profile
« Reply #438 on: January 03, 2015, 01:44:14 am »

Sober up. If not possible through willpower or focused metabolism, try detoxification through medical system of Mk II. Don't overdo, just clear up the mind a bit.
Team Panda... keep up the nice work! Fully sanctioned unrestrained violence. Maurice burst into hearty amused chuckle, then composed himself. Eh, proceed with the plan. Continue the sweep.
Past Sigs
Nikitian kneels in front of his computer, fresh lamb's blood on his hands, and prays to the dark powers for answers about armor thickness.

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #439 on: January 03, 2015, 06:09:24 am »

Sweep one of the buildings the soldiers were coming out of with cameyes to make sure there are no traps. Or another building at random if all of those buildings have been cleared/destroyed.
Then get inside (break walls if necessary, unless that would cause the building to collapse) and continue using enhanced senses to look for people.
Anyone that is not a danger to me (that means anyone that isn't stupid enough to use AT weapons in an enclosed space) is told to drop their weapon and get the hell out of here before I make them loose their weapon.
Anyone that is a danger to me or that decides to fire at me feels the microwave pain, non-lethally, before loosing their weapon. Make sure to have power turned to low and dispersion to max so that we don't end up with something like this.

Icefire2314

• Bay Watcher
  • Programmer and Space Enthusiast
    • View Profile
« Reply #440 on: January 03, 2015, 11:28:21 am »

Realize that Jim is not safe and search for something suitable for him, like a cart.
"ERUTH PULL THE DAMN LEVER THE ZOMBIES ARE ABOUT TO GET INSIDE!"
"zzz"
BAY 12 MINI CITY: http://bay-12.myminicity.com/

Illgeo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #441 on: January 03, 2015, 12:07:03 pm »

Check if there are anyone in the room. If yes, laser them. Jump down the hole.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #442 on: January 03, 2015, 12:41:13 pm »

Clear the building I'm on.  Civilians are spared, hostiles are not.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #443 on: January 03, 2015, 05:53:30 pm »

Probably best

(I believe you missed me as well.)
Really? I double checked and I can't find a post by you. Maybe I'm blind? How many fingers am I holding up? Wait...

You want to repost it for my poor eyes?

Sober up. If not possible through willpower or focused metabolism, try detoxification through medical system of Mk II. Don't overdo, just clear up the mind a bit.
Team Panda... keep up the nice work! Fully sanctioned unrestrained violence. Maurice burst into hearty amused chuckle, then composed himself. Eh, proceed with the plan. Continue the sweep.
Your efforts to quickly detox yourself via your suit are in vein, at least this time. Guess it's hard to practice suit based medicine when rip roaring drunk.

Doublecheck if a-11 is indeed totally kaput. If no, make it so. If yes, go to the space between a10 and a9 and take stock of the rest of the base (any incoming hostiles, etc). Be sure to keep blaring the soundfile (probably won't ever help, but eh, can't hurt trying). As always, deflect heavy projectiles away from teammates and civvies if possible.
Lyra

Continue following big loud and stompy around, watching wherever he isn't, reserving my abilities for defense of myself or my teammates, not attacking.
A-11 seems very much destroyed. As does basically all the buildings around here that anyone was coming out of. Hmm. Still no response to the soundfile. More then likely any soldiers left have hunkered down and the civies are too terrified to poke their heads out. Hm. This is gonna make sweeping the place rather tiresome.
"Perhaps I should change the message to ask them to all run out and attack me like idiots. Maybe a string of Your Momma jokes?"

Realize that Jim is not safe and search for something suitable for him, like a cart.
I'm gonna put you with mesk at the entrance to the hospital, on the search for a stasis cart.

Check if there are anyone in the room. If yes, laser them. Jump down the hole.

You stick your head into the room and look around. It seems to be a kitchen of some sor- A frying pan catches you upside the helmet and sends you tumbling down into the room. Ow.

You jump to your feet and swing your rifle around, sweeping it across the metal counter tops of what appears to be a restaurant or cafeteria kitchen. As you investigate what you think is some kind of meat slicer another piece of cookware, a pot this time, comes arcing out of behind one of the counters. You awkwardly swat it away and catch sight of a woman in a white uniform and smock scuttling away across the room, hiding behind the counter.

"Great. I appear to have invaded the snack bar."

Clear the building I'm on.  Civilians are spared, hostiles are not.

You look around.

"Roof is clear!" You stop for a moment, poke maurice and then nod. "Yep, roof is clear."

Now. How to get down in there...there's a skylight over there, but that might be what they're expecting. You could cut a hole in the roof...or leap through a window! Or even do a rocket propelled punch! Maybe use some booze to just light a fire and flush them out? Hmm...What would the gods want?

Sweep one of the buildings the soldiers were coming out of with cameyes to make sure there are no traps. Or another building at random if all of those buildings have been cleared/destroyed.
Then get inside (break walls if necessary, unless that would cause the building to collapse) and continue using enhanced senses to look for people.
Anyone that is not a danger to me (that means anyone that isn't stupid enough to use AT weapons in an enclosed space) is told to drop their weapon and get the hell out of here before I make them loose their weapon.
Anyone that is a danger to me or that decides to fire at me feels the microwave pain, non-lethally, before loosing their weapon. Make sure to have power turned to low and dispersion to max so that we don't end up with something like this.

There are a lot of heat signatures still around here. Basically everywhere that hasn't been completely destroyed has humanoid heat signatures. You're pretty sure there are even a few dogs, or people doing very dog like things. Hm. The closest building with the biggest number of signatures seems to be the c-11 building. You walk straight through the closest wall and into what appears to be the main chapel. Renen is standing there, looking perplexed. As per the civies, well, they're doing about as well as one could expect considering the circumstances.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #444 on: January 03, 2015, 06:12:03 pm »

The gods would want direct action!

Carve a hole in the roof and head on in.  Enlist help of anyone else on the roof.  Maybe that drunk guy?
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Remalle

• Bay Watcher
  • they/them
    • View Profile
« Reply #445 on: January 03, 2015, 06:53:57 pm »

"You!  Wh-what did you do?  Where is he?"
Kick the labcoated man until answers come out.

Illgeo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #446 on: January 03, 2015, 07:06:56 pm »

Charge at her, attempt to stun her with butt of the rifle to head

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #447 on: January 04, 2015, 02:12:41 am »

"Uh, great, door to door round up. What are we, spacevacuum salesmen?

Continue north, check out what kind of buildings there are there, then curve west and check out the D-buildings. Is there indeed a garage there, and if yes, what's there to see?

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #448 on: January 04, 2015, 03:57:57 am »

Lyra, "Diplomacy" team

Stay with gigantic murdermachine man, actively ignoring whatever he focuses on, instead looking for a possible ambush. assume that he can deal with whatever he is paying attention too, so i might as well assume that whatever gets his attention is a distraction and instead look for what the distraction is distracting for. again, I will use my amps for reactive defenses of myself or teammates, but am not going on the attack unless that is the most efficient way to defend against a particular attack type.
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Nikitian

• Bay Watcher
  • ~_~
    • View Profile
« Reply #449 on: January 04, 2015, 03:50:05 pm »

Okay, once more, this time very slowly and surely, go through suit systems to detox self.
Do not leave roof for now.

N-no, Brother, I donn't think I'm of much use now as is. Sorry.
Past Sigs
Nikitian kneels in front of his computer, fresh lamb's blood on his hands, and prays to the dark powers for answers about armor thickness.
Pages: 1 ... 28 29 [30] 31 32 ... 45