Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

In absence of a poll, have some handy links!

Reminder: If you're comfortable with it, approximate height and weight would be good info for the character sheet
- 6 (42.9%)
Handy link to Character sheet!
- 2 (14.3%)
Handy link to map!
- 1 (7.1%)
Tropes page as well, why not.
- 5 (35.7%)

Total Members Voted: 13

Pages: 1 ... 411 412 [413] 414 415 ... 427

Author Topic: If Forumites Were Stuck in an RPG (2nd thread. REBOOT COMMENCED)  (Read 289928 times)

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
  • They/Them Life is weird
    • View Profile

((disregard))
((Okay. And i'll input on your character sheet later. Sorry, been preoccupied lately :( ))

Yeah. I'm so glad I decided to stay outside with senpai instead of going into that arcade building thingy. Anyway I kinda want to know because you mentioned that place was my wisp useful?
"I've already said this. No one listens! technicallyAdventurer-- or Tech, if you prefer to save yourself some time; I'm...an Adventurer. Yeah."
"Yeah, these are all people from that Bay12 forum I've told you about."
"Yeah, that wisp was pretty useful. Fill ya in later."
Dwarf Souls: Prepare to Mine
Keep Me Safe - A Girl and Her Computer (Illustrated Game)
Darkest Garden - Illustrated game. - What mysteries lie in the abandoned dark?

armach

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Oh, alright then. Well until the rest of my group pops in I'm free. What were you guys doing before we met up?"

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Well, we were headed to get some food because we were stuck on a number puzzle, but maybe we could get your input on that first."

armach

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"I love puzzles! Of course I'll help you, what kinda number puzzle is it?"

technicallyAdventurer

• Bay Watcher
  • Denizen of Above User in a Nutshell.
    • View Profile

"Math."
Although rare in most lands, the technicallyAdventurer is a common sight in the User Above You threads.

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

(Pretty sure everyone but Kyle has teleported by now, and if nto we can assume so.)

"Well, we've got this bank vault to open with five two-digit numbers, and we're pretty sure we've got those numbers but we're trying to figure out which order they go in. Want to come see? It's just up these stairs and through a couple doors."

armach

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Yeah." Armach follows Hugo to the bank.

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Alright. We can get the food after we check this, since there's a ladder to negotiate and all." HugoLuman leads Armach back to the bank (noting to Propman that he might want to retrieve his coat), and emerging at the top of the balcony, calls out to those waiting below. "Hey! We ran into some people on the way! Including my best friend from back home, apparently! Any luck with the door yet?"

Propman

• Bay Watcher
  • Eh.
    • View Profile

Propman scrambles behind the now reunited group, his coat slung behind one shoulder as he stumbled along, his legs aching from the extended period of walking, running, and sprinting, all while hauling around a bag that was in all respects rather imbalanced and in turn causing another noticable sore; both had grown disused to such strenuous actvity prior to the adventurer being dumped into the dungeons. He silently cursed at the fact, but not before another thought struck the back of his head. "Oh, and Mister Hugo- sir, I have some news to report. While I picked up Armach and the rest, Kyle and Zanzetkuken were also present in the group I was within. The latter is lost, and the former..."

The faux freebooter took a pause as he caught his breath and mentally rehearsed his next phrase a few times, muttering under his breath before speaking aloud.

"There are some quirks of the dungeons that I haven't been told about. Namely, Kyle didn't make it while we were escaping an area, and we later met up with a man I think was him, who we left back at town. I've also picked up peculiar skills while gaining tallies on my router. Mind if I demonstrate?"

Propman took a deep breath and invoked the mist of the corsair, causing a wave of mist to condense around the room. "Get back, everyone!" The shouting buccaneer then pointed his arm at the cloud of dew and fired off a blast of frost, causing the it to erupt into a spiked mass of icicles, notably narrowly avoiding freezing his own hand.

"Haven't been given much time to practice, but these objects, though irritating, seem to possess a magnificent amount of power."
Quote from: from Pathos on April 07, 2010, 08:29:05 pm »
( It was inevitable, really. )

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Quasar snickers at "sir."

HugoLuman looks fairly surprised at Propman's display of power, though also impressed. But what comes out of his mouth is, "Kyle... didn't make it? Dare I ask, what happened?"

Propman

• Bay Watcher
  • Eh.
    • View Profile

The privateer nodded as he recanted the events that had occured a few hours prior.

"While we were escaping the attack on the town, we came across a passage: a micro dungeon within the dungeon. Inside of it were some weapons, but also an endless wave of...abominations. I hadn't gotten in until after the fighting had began, and Kyle held the forward postition. We were over-run, and they gutted the lad before any of us could react; I used the ability I just demonstrated to freeze a wall out of his own blood."

The young man looked visually distressed as he continued his story, holding his hands close to his chest as if he was terribly guilty. "I-I shouldn't have let him stand in the front. The scene still makes me sick to my stomach sir." He spoke in monotone, his figure becoming notably slumped and submissive as he tilted his hat so as to obscure his face. More then anything, he felt ashamed at his current conduct within the dungeon; if this were some sort of test of character, he was sure that he had already failed multiple times.

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

HugoLuman looks downward and puts a hand over his face. "...gutted... just... my god." After a few seconds of silence, he looks up. "I'm sorry you had to see such a thing. And that it happened to him. Just... I don't know what to say. I though I was having a bad time, covered in my own blood like this. But... you've seen him, respawned, right?"

Propman

• Bay Watcher
  • Eh.
    • View Profile

He clutched his forehead and readjusted his bag as he recomposed himself. "Met a man who said he was him, at any rate. When she was in the same group, Zanzetkuken claimed she was once a man, as well. I'm sorry sir, but this place is messing with my head."

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile

((And don't forget what happened when he leveled up last. :) ))

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Yeah, I saw Zanzetkuken's death... and this place is... just..." HugoLuman shakes his head. "But yeah. Hope he's not too far off from his old self."
Pages: 1 ... 411 412 [413] 414 415 ... 427