Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

In absence of a poll, have some handy links!

Reminder: If you're comfortable with it, approximate height and weight would be good info for the character sheet
- 6 (42.9%)
Handy link to Character sheet!
- 2 (14.3%)
Handy link to map!
- 1 (7.1%)
Tropes page as well, why not.
- 5 (35.7%)

Total Members Voted: 13

Pages: 1 ... 410 411 [412] 413 414 ... 427

Author Topic: If Forumites Were Stuck in an RPG (2nd thread. REBOOT COMMENCED)  (Read 289899 times)

Adragis

• Bay Watcher
  • Edgelady Supreme
    • View Profile

((disregard))
« Last Edit: April 18, 2015, 02:15:37 pm by Adragis029 »
thincake

endlessblaze

• Bay Watcher
  • likes dragons for their fiery breath
    • View Profile

(Endless also teleports)

Ohhhhh cooollllll........

Rawwwrrrrrr........
Kids make great meat shields.
I nominate endlessblaze as our chief military executive!

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile

Hello Hugo's friend.
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

endlessblaze

• Bay Watcher
  • likes dragons for their fiery breath
    • View Profile

"Hello? Ummmm....guy with a cool pet right here........"
Kids make great meat shields.
I nominate endlessblaze as our chief military executive!

armach

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Yeah, I was in shock when I heard that you were in here. I couldn't believe it, hell, i still don't believe it. I feel as if this is all in my head." Armach looks a bit solemn after having said that, he then starts to laugh at his uncharacteristic seriousness. "Anyways, yeah, I've been to the town, it was under attack but it's alright now. So how have you been? 
Hello Hugo's friend.
"Hullo new people."
Armach raises a hand and give a slight wave. "Hey, I'm Armach. Oh and the guy with the dragon is Endless."

technicallyAdventurer

• Bay Watcher
  • Denizen of Above User in a Nutshell.
    • View Profile

Tech crossed her arms, feeling a bit ignored there.
Although rare in most lands, the technicallyAdventurer is a common sight in the User Above You threads.

armach

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"So who are you guys."

Arcvasti

• Bay Watcher
  • [IS_ALREADY_HERE] [FRIENDSHIPPER:HIGH]
    • View Profile

Arcvasti is still in the bank, sitting cross-legged staring at the vault.

10 40
30 50

*Are the colours at all significant? Its probably not a matter of it just being one of the twenty five combinations, that's too easy... Or it might just have some kind of defense mechanism on it instead to discourage systematic guessing instead... I should hopefully be able to escape back in time from anything that doesn't instantly kill me... Reminds me of that one bifurcated ~ATH thing...*

Arcvasti gets up and sets the top part of the pentagon to 20 before resuming his prior position.

**That's at least one thing I can probably count on. 20 is the odd one out, so it should logically be on the point sticking out from what is otherwise a square... I wonder if this puzzle subscribes to Western colour and direction symbolism or not? If so, the yellow numbers would be on either the right or top side, I think.**

Arcvasti's muttering trails off into incoherency.
If you expect to live forever then you will never be disappointed.
Spooky Signature
To fix the horrid default colour scheme, follow the below steps:
Profile> Modify Profile> Look and Layout> Current Theme> (change)> Darkling

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
  • They see me rollin' they savin'~
    • View Profile

[20-2 (electrical burns on shoulder/feet) v 2] You charge the figure and plunge your sword into its chest before it can attempt a defense, causing it to break in half. There is an explosion of dust, and you feel an immense charge of static electricity, making all your hair stand completely on end, before your vision begins to fade. Suddenly, you awaken on the floor of the room, dust scattered about (though not as thickly as before).
I stand up, slowly. Well. I kneel. Also slowly, and almost fall over. "Is it dead yet? Did I win? Can I go home now? Adventuring hurts and I don't like it anymore."
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
  • They/Them Life is weird
    • View Profile

"Yeah, I was in shock when I heard that you were in here. I couldn't believe it, hell, i still don't believe it. I feel as if this is all in my head." Armach looks a bit solemn after having said that, he then starts to laugh at his uncharacteristic seriousness. "Anyways, yeah, I've been to the town, it was under attack but it's alright now. So how have you been?
"Um... well, to be honest it's been pretty scary." he gestures to the corpses and gore strewn about the cathedral. "I've seen people die, I've had to kill things. Only just recently I've escaped from a 3-hour confinement in some demented Chuck-E-Cheeses with killer robots. Not to mention injuries, including getting bit by a werewolf. But, all things considered, I think I'm holding together pretty well. But how are you?"

[20-2 (electrical burns on shoulder/feet) v 2] You charge the figure and plunge your sword into its chest before it can attempt a defense, causing it to break in half. There is an explosion of dust, and you feel an immense charge of static electricity, making all your hair stand completely on end, before your vision begins to fade. Suddenly, you awaken on the floor of the room, dust scattered about (though not as thickly as before).
I stand up, slowly. Well. I kneel. Also slowly, and almost fall over. "Is it dead yet? Did I win? Can I go home now? Adventuring hurts and I don't like it anymore."
The room gives no answer, there is only silence around you.
Dwarf Souls: Prepare to Mine
Keep Me Safe - A Girl and Her Computer (Illustrated Game)
Darkest Garden - Illustrated game. - What mysteries lie in the abandoned dark?

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
  • They see me rollin' they savin'~
    • View Profile

"...I hope it's not sneaking up on me or something..."

Standing up, Rolep heads over to the locked door, rubbing his neck, and kicks it, before looking around for a key in the alcoves.
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile

"So who are you guys."
"Kevak. Class Shifter. Which so far seems to more or less be along the lines of a red mage with tentacles."

technicallyAdventurer

• Bay Watcher
  • Denizen of Above User in a Nutshell.
    • View Profile

"I've already said this. No one listens! technicallyAdventurer-- or Tech, if you prefer to save yourself some time; I'm...an Adventurer. Yeah."
Although rare in most lands, the technicallyAdventurer is a common sight in the User Above You threads.

Adragis

• Bay Watcher
  • Edgelady Supreme
    • View Profile

((disregard))
« Last Edit: April 18, 2015, 02:14:44 pm by Adragis029 »
thincake

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile

Yeah. I'm so glad I decided to stay outside with senpai instead of going into that arcade building thingy. Anyway I kinda want to know because you mentioned that place was my wisp useful?
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.
Pages: 1 ... 410 411 [412] 413 414 ... 427