Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

In absence of a poll, have some handy links!

Reminder: If you're comfortable with it, approximate height and weight would be good info for the character sheet
- 6 (42.9%)
Handy link to Character sheet!
- 2 (14.3%)
Handy link to map!
- 1 (7.1%)
Tropes page as well, why not.
- 5 (35.7%)

Total Members Voted: 13

Pages: 1 ... 197 198 [199] 200 201 ... 427

Author Topic: If Forumites Were Stuck in an RPG (2nd thread. REBOOT COMMENCED)  (Read 289621 times)

GentlemanRaptor

• Bay Watcher
  • Got a present for ya!
    • View Profile

I'm all for heading towards the center. Might explain what happened here.
Amusingly, he's a Marksdwarf, which gives me the mental image of him conducting medical malpractice an appendectomy from fifty paces with a crossbow.
On bay12, a poll option of basically 'nuke the world' named 'Apocalypse Hitler' is like asking an alcoholic if they want some whiskey.

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
  • They/Them Life is weird
    • View Profile

(Hmm, SB and BD haven't posted in a while)

HugoLuman looks up at the skyline, seeing the taller buildings, and thus most likely the center, are in the direction of the other street of the intersection. "Kinda wish we could find a working car, if any of us knows how to drive. Though then again, the streets seem practically carpeted with these small cats. The hell do they all eat?"
Dwarf Souls: Prepare to Mine
Keep Me Safe - A Girl and Her Computer (Illustrated Game)
Darkest Garden - Illustrated game. - What mysteries lie in the abandoned dark?

Propman

• Bay Watcher
  • Eh.
    • View Profile

Dogou - Interior Floor 2

"A bold choice, yet do not regret it!"

Climbing up the rope ladder led to the top of the netted area, which was rather loose and difficult to keep one's balance in standing up. As the last person stumbled on, the ladder was abruptly yanked up into the dark abyss that was the ceiling by an unseen force, while a rather large set of cardboard objects was vomited onto the middle of the area, slowly twitching and merging together into a malevolent collection of cardboard and paper mechanisms, merging into a massive, vaguely humanoid figure. Vague was the best term, as said figure possessed no head; a single square slot presumably functioning as its visual aperture carved into the upper torso, four long, spindly arms each wielding a short stave, and was propelled on two intricate threads locked together with wooden dowels. Its presence alone was enough to warp the area's centre of gravity towards it as it pressed down the netting. It gestured towards the group, anticipating them to make the first strike.
Quote from: from Pathos on April 07, 2010, 08:29:05 pm »
( It was inevitable, really. )

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile

Kyle points at Zan and then points at the netting before swinging his sword.

Omeganaut

• Bay Watcher
  • eshimdomnothry (FreedomSlavery)
    • View Profile

Omeganaut looks a Hugo when he mentions driving.  "I could drive.  The bigger issue would be getting the car started because I haven't seen any keys and I can't hotwire a car, not to mention the slim chance that the engine works or if the fuel is still there."
« Last Edit: November 18, 2014, 07:53:45 pm by Omeganaut »
My extended sig
Includes the one and only !!DrunkFortress!! quote anthology.
Also: Bay 12 Archeology!  I bring the word of Bay12.  And the word is despair
I'm back, but I can't be consistant enough for games... Sorry!

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile

I know how to drive, I know the theory and steps to hotwiring as well, but I lack insulated gloves, actual experience m and I'm not sure if these cars even are the same internally as normal ones. I mean. This city is infested with cats. Why would the cars be normal?

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

(Note: roll for lootable cars means ones that are already open. There are cars everywhere, but breaking into any of them would create a lot of noise, which causes multiple encounter rolls.)

HugoLuman walks over to the wreck and looks in the hoods, evidently popped open by the crash. "Looks like there's the remains of an engine in each of these, though who knows if they ever worked or were real. I'd say we don't have evidence either way, but we should keep the possibility in mind."
"Maybe we can find bikes, then you guys could all ride at unequal speeds and the faster ones get tackled like antelope... yeah, nevermind."

Omeganaut

• Bay Watcher
  • eshimdomnothry (FreedomSlavery)
    • View Profile

Omeganaut looks over at the bird.  "Bikes are actually a good idea, minus the natural selection.  Has anyone seen any?"
My extended sig
Includes the one and only !!DrunkFortress!! quote anthology.
Also: Bay 12 Archeology!  I bring the word of Bay12.  And the word is despair
I'm back, but I can't be consistant enough for games... Sorry!

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Omeganaut looks over at the bird.  "Bikes are actually a good idea, minus the natural selection.  Has anyone seen any?"
"Not yet. And, judging by often repeated advice from park rangers, they'd encourage big cats to run you down. But, if we do find some, I wouldn't mind a decent mountain bike for the overworld."
"Kid there probably isn't up to riding, anyway, given the leg. Have a little sensitivity, jeez."
"But you're the one who-"
"Bah!"

There was silence for a moment as HugoLuman considered a response. "...so, any objections to setting off for the city's center right now?"

Cryxis, Prince of Doom

• Bay Watcher
  • Achievment *Fail freshman year uni*
    • View Profile

Leg?

Iton says having zoned out once again
Fueled by caffeine, nicotine, and a surprisingly low will to live.
Cryxis makes the best typos.

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile

Leg?

(Someone get this man a peg leg of some form.)
Quote from: Eric Blank
It's Zanzetkuken The Great. He's a goddamn wizard-dragon. He will make it so, and it will forever be.
Quote from: 2016 Election IRC
<DozebomLolumzalis> you filthy god-damn ninja wizard dragon

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Leg?

(He's got an ad-hoc one he crafted from his crutch, but I can't imagine it would be too comfortable.)
"True. But maybe we could find a clinic and get you a wheelchair?"

Cryxis, Prince of Doom

• Bay Watcher
  • Achievment *Fail freshman year uni*
    • View Profile

What? I heard someone say leg......... Annnnnndddds I just remembered I have a fake leg..... Dang these pain meds are strong. I'm going to die if they wear off.... I'm a melee class, I would love to see a melee class work in a wheel chair
Fueled by caffeine, nicotine, and a surprisingly low will to live.
Cryxis makes the best typos.

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile

"Considering the terrain, I wonder it moves like a spider or has the same patterns," Zanzetkuken said.
Quote from: Eric Blank
It's Zanzetkuken The Great. He's a goddamn wizard-dragon. He will make it so, and it will forever be.
Quote from: 2016 Election IRC
<DozebomLolumzalis> you filthy god-damn ninja wizard dragon

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

What? I heard someone say leg......... Annnnnndddds I just remembered I have a fake leg..... Dang these pain meds are strong. I'm going to die if they wear off.... I'm a melee class, I would love to see a melee class work in a wheel chair
"Well... you might be still be able to poke things, if given a spear. And jeez, those do sound like some powerful meds, considering they're still messing you up after a night's sleep. But, again, best chance we have to fix it is to find more loot. Um... do you need any help, though?"
Pages: 1 ... 197 198 [199] 200 201 ... 427