Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

In absence of a poll, have some handy links!

Reminder: If you're comfortable with it, approximate height and weight would be good info for the character sheet
- 6 (42.9%)
Handy link to Character sheet!
- 2 (14.3%)
Handy link to map!
- 1 (7.1%)
Tropes page as well, why not.
- 5 (35.7%)

Total Members Voted: 13

Pages: 1 ... 199 200 [201] 202 203 ... 427

Author Topic: If Forumites Were Stuck in an RPG (2nd thread. REBOOT COMMENCED)  (Read 289655 times)

Arcvasti

• Bay Watcher
  • [IS_ALREADY_HERE] [FRIENDSHIPPER:HIGH]
    • View Profile

Arcvasti follows, holding his scepter above the ground instead of using it to walk like usual to minimize noise.
If you expect to live forever then you will never be disappointed.
Spooky Signature
To fix the horrid default colour scheme, follow the below steps:
Profile> Modify Profile> Look and Layout> Current Theme> (change)> Darkling

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
  • They/Them Life is weird
    • View Profile

Seeing no immediate threat inside, HugoLuman stands by the door as the others come in, just in case something needs spearing before everyone can make it in.
Quasar, see any other exits or ways upward?
Dwarf Souls: Prepare to Mine
Keep Me Safe - A Girl and Her Computer (Illustrated Game)
Darkest Garden - Illustrated game. - What mysteries lie in the abandoned dark?

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile

Prophet goes through the door.
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"There's a door marked 'exit' in the back, boss. Might be more, but we'd have to look around."
"Alright. What do you think of trying to make it up to the rooftops?"
"Hey, I can fly, but you can't. And don't kid yourself about parkour."
"Well, there didn't seem to be any alleyways on this block."
"I guess, but the first one you come to, you're probably gonna need to find a way down."
« Last Edit: November 19, 2014, 04:56:29 pm by HugoLuman »

Propman

• Bay Watcher
  • Eh.
    • View Profile

"It's cardboard mate, your tip should still be sharp enough to punch through it if you can get past this thing's defenses!" Propman was eying the heavy construct cautiously, the low light making it somewhat difficult to discern. Keeping an even footing in this netting would be tough, which he presumed was the point of this challenge, but since there was three of them and one of that...thing, they could likely utilize a strategy in order to defeat it without taking too much damage.

"So Kyle, feel like trading some blows with our target over there? Zanz and I can attack it from whichever angle it doesn't defend!"
Quote from: from Pathos on April 07, 2010, 08:29:05 pm »
( It was inevitable, really. )

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile

Kevak enters with the group.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile

Kyle looks down at the floor.
"Dude. Just cut the rope."

Propman

• Bay Watcher
  • Eh.
    • View Profile

"Huh."

Propman looked at the netting of the floor. The rope was rather thick, and he wasn't sure if his blade was suitable for the job. "Errr, you sure that the golem won't attack us while we try to do that?" Propman glanced back at the construct. It just stood there, ready for the first strike. "Miss Zanzet, how well do you think your blade would cut through the roping?"
Quote from: from Pathos on April 07, 2010, 08:29:05 pm »
( It was inevitable, really. )

Cryxis, Prince of Doom

• Bay Watcher
  • Achievment *Fail freshman year uni*
    • View Profile

Quasar, don't you know all of us are trained parkour runners?
Iton says sarcastically
Fueled by caffeine, nicotine, and a surprisingly low will to live.
Cryxis makes the best typos.

Omeganaut

• Bay Watcher
  • eshimdomnothry (FreedomSlavery)
    • View Profile

Omeganaut looks up as he thinks.  "Yeah, i'm not seeing much advantage even in looking around from up there.  Also, that exit could set off an alarm, so we should be careful.  Does anyone see a box wired to the door?"
My extended sig
Includes the one and only !!DrunkFortress!! quote anthology.
Also: Bay 12 Archeology!  I bring the word of Bay12.  And the word is despair
I'm back, but I can't be consistant enough for games... Sorry!

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile

"Even if we just weaken it, eventually it may break. Anyways, it's three squishy classes that are known for their pragmatic approach to problems againts a cardboard robot. This should have been expected."

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile

"Might as well see what it does..." Zanzetkuken says, drawing her blade and moving to strike one of the ropes(CR: 15)(Roll: 15 (-1,+2 makes it 16)).  The rope that she struck at breaks, though with some difficulty.
Quote from: Eric Blank
It's Zanzetkuken The Great. He's a goddamn wizard-dragon. He will make it so, and it will forever be.
Quote from: 2016 Election IRC
<DozebomLolumzalis> you filthy god-damn ninja wizard dragon

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

(Was telephathy due to nervousness about the tiger, but eh, retroactively speech now.)

HugoLuman closes the door now that everyone is inside. "Even if there was an alarm, the city seems to be without power, so it probably wouldn't do anything. Still, better safe than sorry." He starts walking over to check on the exit when he notices a hole in the wall behind the counter, seeming to lead into an adjacent building. "Oh hey, found another exit. Well, more like a hole in the wall."

GentlemanRaptor

• Bay Watcher
  • Got a present for ya!
    • View Profile

I'll cover you. Move carefully. Don't want to trigger another room without knowing.
Amusingly, he's a Marksdwarf, which gives me the mental image of him conducting medical malpractice an appendectomy from fifty paces with a crossbow.
On bay12, a poll option of basically 'nuke the world' named 'Apocalypse Hitler' is like asking an alcoholic if they want some whiskey.

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

(Roll for building type = 14)

HugoLuman steps through the hole with some trepidation, but doesn't get a danger reading. "Seems safe. Hmm, looks like a low-end electronics store." Metal shutters covered the front of the shop, blocking access to the outside. From in here, it might be possible to open them, but perhaps it was better to remain invisible to anything outside. There weren't many, but some electronics were scattered about, none of which HugoLuman could identify. Perhaps one of the others might recognize something and have a use for it.
Pages: 1 ... 199 200 [201] 202 203 ... 427