Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

In absence of a poll, have some handy links!

Reminder: If you're comfortable with it, approximate height and weight would be good info for the character sheet
- 6 (42.9%)
Handy link to Character sheet!
- 2 (14.3%)
Handy link to map!
- 1 (7.1%)
Tropes page as well, why not.
- 5 (35.7%)

Total Members Voted: 13

Pages: 1 ... 167 168 [169] 170 171 ... 427

Author Topic: If Forumites Were Stuck in an RPG (2nd thread. REBOOT COMMENCED)  (Read 289935 times)

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile

"So, how are we going to distribute the loot, eh?"

"Each person gets an equal amount of vials, I get the red potion, KJ gets the scroll, you get the bottle rocket, and we sell the laser pointer and battery, with half of the sale going to the blacksmith, with the other half of the sale split between the three of us?"  Zanzetkuken offered as a possibility.
Quote from: Eric Blank
It's Zanzetkuken The Great. He's a goddamn wizard-dragon. He will make it so, and it will forever be.
Quote from: 2016 Election IRC
<DozebomLolumzalis> you filthy god-damn ninja wizard dragon

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
  • They/Them Life is weird
    • View Profile

(The premade diner food is finite, but we haven't noticed it yet maybe?)
Dwarf Souls: Prepare to Mine
Keep Me Safe - A Girl and Her Computer (Illustrated Game)
Darkest Garden - Illustrated game. - What mysteries lie in the abandoned dark?

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile

((But there are raw, intact potatoes?))

Propman

• Bay Watcher
  • Eh.
    • View Profile

((That is up to the RNG to decide. You get three rolls for potato seeking!))
Quote from: from Pathos on April 07, 2010, 08:29:05 pm »
( It was inevitable, really. )

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((Leeeets assume I need a 15 for the first roll, a 16 for the second if failed first roll, and a 17 for the third if failed second roll.))

Kevak begins digging through cabinets for a potato. (14) Finding nothing in the first area he checks, he begins checking another part of the ingredients section. (18) He finds not only a potato, but a bag of potatoes. Found it! Kevak grabs a potato and takes the GladOS core out of his pocket before stabbing the wiring and the pair of +/- metal spikes into the potato. (17) After a few moments a couple lights on the core begin blinking. Now let's see how long it takes for her to boot up..

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: If Forumites Were Stuck in an RPG (2nd thread, OP UPDATED, PLEASE READ)
« Reply #2525 on: November 06, 2014, 07:20:28 pm »

The potato was silent for several seconds. Then, quietly, came the voice of GLaDOS
"I know you have a photovoltaic array. The only possible conclusion is that this was a deliberate choice on your part. It says that right on your file now: deliberate choice to use a potato."

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile

...takes the GladOS core out of his pocket...

(When did you grab that?)

(Also, Propman, not gonna comment on my loot distribution idea?)
Quote from: Eric Blank
It's Zanzetkuken The Great. He's a goddamn wizard-dragon. He will make it so, and it will forever be.
Quote from: 2016 Election IRC
<DozebomLolumzalis> you filthy god-damn ninja wizard dragon

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile

That's so cool senpai~! So once we are done eating what do we do?

((He grabed it right after GlaDOS was defeated if I remember correctly.))
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

Propman

• Bay Watcher
  • Eh.
    • View Profile

Dogou: Exterior

"Aye, sounds like a plan." Propman divided up the potions into three bundles, eighteen potions each, plus the red vial for Zanzetkucken's pile. He handed the scroll to Kyle, and stored the rocket in his bag for later use, also pocketing the battery and the laser due to possessing a dedicated container. "So, I take it that this box fellow is in the tower, correct?"

A sudden breeze cut through the area, momentarily chilling the pirate to the core. From atop a mound of boxes stood a tall, hunched figure wearing a frayed canvas robe, pulled down to his waist, revealing many scars on his hairy, muscular pinkish body. He brandished a straight-edged saber in one meaty, yet somewhat off looking hand, and wore a box with eye holes on his head, as well as what seemed to be two tusks jutting out and grating for where the nose would be.

"Hmmmth. You, you all lack stance. Especially you!" the figure pointed at Propman, who stood dumbstruck at the weird man lecturing him with a strange voice. He hopped down the mound and landed onto a smaller crate, crushing it with a thud as he stood in front of the party. "Been too long, smithy, are these people new adventurers? Since they wouldn't last three turns against the muttie, not in this condition."

The blacksmith glared at the blademaster. "We shall talk about that when we're in the tower, but I have a different plan this time. You've clearly seen that they need some sharpening, no? And what better person to do it then you?"

Propman was confused, wondering as to what was exactly going on. "Are you intending to send us on a quest to slay this mutant, sir?" The smith made eye contact with him. "Not...exactly. We shall explain everything soon enough." The adventurer wondered what exactly he had gotten himself into when he bartered for his sword that day. The swordsman snorted in a manner reminiscent of a pig. "Yes, you'll explain everything."

Quote from: from Pathos on April 07, 2010, 08:29:05 pm »
( It was inevitable, really. )

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

The potato was silent for several seconds. Then, quietly, came the voice of GLaDOS
"I know you have a photovoltaic array. The only possible conclusion is that this was a deliberate choice on your part. It says that right on your file now: deliberate choice to use a potato."
I did not have any way to attach your core to the photovoltaic array, sorta requires multiple intact wires. Not to mention that it is nonfunctional in the dark and extremely fragile if not braced properly. Where a potato is considerably  less fragile and works in the dark. Would you rather shut off every time we go in a dark room?  I sincerely doubt you would. ((I took it after GladOS died~))

((He grabed it right after GlaDOS was defeated if I remember correctly.))
Not sure, maybe exploring.

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: If Forumites Were Stuck in an RPG (2nd thread, OP UPDATED, PLEASE READ)
« Reply #2530 on: November 06, 2014, 08:16:53 pm »

(@Zanz here is is:)
Kevak looks at his wrist computer thing. Looks like we leveled up. Kevak pockets the GladOS Mindcore and looks through his options before picking Shifter Flesh Assimilation Tier One.
(Anyway...)

"Maybe it would have been worth the extra effort to stay in the light, considering what I've been known to do to people who put me into potatoes. Or kill me."

"Well, I guess people can risk spending their wishes if they want. We might want to head to town to trade. I need to go to get decursed, and unless we can identify one of those dead werewolves, that might mean hauling all of them back there."

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Technically you haven't been known to do anything to people who put you into potatoes, the MC launched Whetely or whatever his name was into space. Nor did you actually do anything to the MC when she killed you. Also blame Zanz for killing you, not me~ I had nothing to do with that.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile

Kyle leans over and whispers to Propman.
"I think he's an Ork..."

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"And I'm sure I'll see him again after he's done with that little journey the room set him on. But one might say that you were all in on it. Except these new people."

"Hey, I was just trying to disconnect the thing. And we were kinda out of time."

"Oh, don't worry about it. It's not like I'm the type to hold a grudge..."

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Anyways~ I plan on getting you a slightly more useful body once I find parts for one. You do realize what the Neribot had on him right?
Pages: 1 ... 167 168 [169] 170 171 ... 427