Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

In absence of a poll, have some handy links!

Reminder: If you're comfortable with it, approximate height and weight would be good info for the character sheet
- 6 (42.9%)
Handy link to Character sheet!
- 2 (14.3%)
Handy link to map!
- 1 (7.1%)
Tropes page as well, why not.
- 5 (35.7%)

Total Members Voted: 13

Pages: 1 ... 168 169 [170] 171 172 ... 427

Author Topic: If Forumites Were Stuck in an RPG (2nd thread. REBOOT COMMENCED)  (Read 289833 times)

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile

"I'll probably only need the basics," Zanzetkuken said.  "As, if I have to get into a sword fight, I'll have been doing my job wrong."  She picked up her rifle before continuing, "As Propman is the closest in our current group to being a fighter, , he'll probably need the most, with Kyle coming in at a close second as while he is the closest we have to a mage, he is more in line with the Red Mage archetype, and even then, he has a focus on illusions."
Quote from: Eric Blank
It's Zanzetkuken The Great. He's a goddamn wizard-dragon. He will make it so, and it will forever be.
Quote from: 2016 Election IRC
<DozebomLolumzalis> you filthy god-damn ninja wizard dragon

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
  • They/Them Life is weird
    • View Profile

Anyways~ I plan on getting you a slightly more useful body once I find parts for one. You do realize what the Neribot had on him right?
"Of course. But you'll have a hard time getting the components, I'm afraid."
Dwarf Souls: Prepare to Mine
Keep Me Safe - A Girl and Her Computer (Illustrated Game)
Darkest Garden - Illustrated game. - What mysteries lie in the abandoned dark?

Omeganaut

• Bay Watcher
  • eshimdomnothry (FreedomSlavery)
    • View Profile

Omeganaut looks thoughtful as the conversation with the potato carries on.  Then he brightens up,"So, if the rooms are random, how did Portal become a thing here?  Is it based on us?  In that case, can I make a room full of milk and cookies?  Wait, even better, a land of brownies?" He gradually gets more excited as he goes on.
My extended sig
Includes the one and only !!DrunkFortress!! quote anthology.
Also: Bay 12 Archeology!  I bring the word of Bay12.  And the word is despair
I'm back, but I can't be consistant enough for games... Sorry!

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile

"Actually..."
Kyle shows Zanzetku his next perks.

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Omeganaut looks thoughtful as the conversation with the potato carries on.  Then he brightens up,"So, if the rooms are random, how did Portal become a thing here?  Is it based on us?  In that case, can I make a room full of milk and cookies?  Wait, even better, a land of brownies?" He gradually gets more excited as he goes on.
"It came from my wish. I wished to know the truth about this place, the result was an elevator down to a whole series of rooms. It started out with the Stanley Parable, then we got attacked by our own characters from stories, and then there was her. And I must say, I think we got more questions than answers from that room."

"You got plenty of answers. You just have to think on them. Oh, the horror."

"Oh, well, we did also get portal guns. One for the blue portals, one for the orange ones."

GentlemanRaptor

• Bay Watcher
  • Got a present for ya!
    • View Profile

"Honestly, outside of that it seems pretty haphazard. I went through some kinda room with fucked up head things, a giant minefield, and some kinda starship. I feel like this place, or its creator, or whatever is drawing on our reality and our fiction for inspiration. Say , how are the marines holding up?"
Amusingly, he's a Marksdwarf, which gives me the mental image of him conducting medical malpractice an appendectomy from fifty paces with a crossbow.
On bay12, a poll option of basically 'nuke the world' named 'Apocalypse Hitler' is like asking an alcoholic if they want some whiskey.

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

HugoLuman sets down his half-finished bowl of oatmeal. "I'll go check."

He crawls back through the passage in the cabinet, holding his breath against the stench of the bathroom beyond, and finds the marines lined up in the sake room with the lieutenant at the fore, who gives him an odd look. "I've heard reports of food... and most of my soldiers here are starving. Is it all clear?"

"Yeah, sorry for not getting you sooner. Ever had 21st century diner food?"

"No. But I'm sure we can eat anything humanly edible."

"Right. Okay. Good! This way then, mind the bathroom." HugoLuman crawls back through the passage and back into the diner. "Make way, guys, I think ALL the marines are coming through."

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile

Prophet makes way for the marines.
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

Propman

• Bay Watcher
  • Eh.
    • View Profile

Propman replied in a hushed whisper of his own. "Oi, whatever he is, I don't think he's human anymore..." The warrior sneered. "Fools like the mutant think that level alone is sufficient enough to get you through the dungeon. It is not! That device on your arm will only take you so far adventurer, and without skills to back the abilities it grants you, you shall surely be bested when you face an adversary of equal strength, yet superior skill. Come, follow me!"

[4]

The group moved through the Dogou's courtyard, only to be faced with another humanoid cardboard golem wielding a tube and shield. [17] The swordsman grunted, and simply stabbed through the shield with a thrust, wrenching both the shield out of the construct's hand and bending its cardboard tube with the motion of his legs as he lifted out his blade. He finished off the creature by crushing its head with his fist. "These men of paper fight as though they were men of flesh. One should always work within their own limits, and exercise themselves so that their limits may increase." Nearing the tower, a close look at it revealed many patches of cardboard and tape holding the base together, as well as areas that looked somewhat folded and later reinforced with additional bits of paper.

Dogou: Interior

The door was the front of a box, the two flaps pushing open to reveal the spacy interior. Flashlights were taped to the walls to act as a source of light, while sets of stairs made out of solid cardboard presumably led to the upper floors of the building. The floor was mostly cardboard as well, flattened after being stepped on many times in some places, and for the most part covered in duct tape. "Now, perhaps I shall train you, but first, you must speak. Tell me, how did you get here, why did you get here, and what do you hope to accomplish."
Quote from: from Pathos on April 07, 2010, 08:29:05 pm »
( It was inevitable, really. )

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Prophet makes way for the marines.

The marines come crawling into the room, one by one, and soon the diner is quite a bit more crowded, though the marines wait for their officer before they start grabbing anything unclaimed in sight and tucking in.

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile

Kyle shows Zanzetku his next perks.

(You don't know what you are getting before you get them.  There can be a path, but your character doesn't know what they are.)

"If you are talking about the game, in order, unclear, not sure, and get out.  If you are referring to this place, I walked, I followed him (Propman), and do something that can further my goal of trying to exit the game."
« Last Edit: November 06, 2014, 10:16:53 pm by Zanzetkuken The Great »
Quote from: Eric Blank
It's Zanzetkuken The Great. He's a goddamn wizard-dragon. He will make it so, and it will forever be.
Quote from: 2016 Election IRC
<DozebomLolumzalis> you filthy god-damn ninja wizard dragon

Cryxis, Prince of Doom

• Bay Watcher
  • Achievment *Fail freshman year uni*
    • View Profile

Iton shows several marines the magic of syrup on their pancakes
Fueled by caffeine, nicotine, and a surprisingly low will to live.
Cryxis makes the best typos.

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Most of the marines seem familiar with pancakes, seeming rather excited to see them, though some of them simply drink the syrup.

HugoLuman finishes his bowl of oatmeal, feeling rather full. "Anyone else done? I'm thinking these guys might be eating for a while."

Cryxis, Prince of Doom

• Bay Watcher
  • Achievment *Fail freshman year uni*
    • View Profile

Iton feels very full,"Ya I could stop eating, I guess"
Fueled by caffeine, nicotine, and a surprisingly low will to live.
Cryxis makes the best typos.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile

"I have no idea about the answers to any of those questions. I was thinking of making it up as I go."
Pages: 1 ... 168 169 [170] 171 172 ... 427