Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

In absence of a poll, have some handy links!

Reminder: If you're comfortable with it, approximate height and weight would be good info for the character sheet
- 6 (42.9%)
Handy link to Character sheet!
- 2 (14.3%)
Handy link to map!
- 1 (7.1%)
Tropes page as well, why not.
- 5 (35.7%)

Total Members Voted: 13

Pages: 1 ... 117 118 [119] 120 121 ... 427

Author Topic: If Forumites Were Stuck in an RPG (2nd thread. REBOOT COMMENCED)  (Read 290347 times)

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile
Re: If Forumites Were Stuck in an RPG (2nd thread, OTHER GROUPS: POLL ADDED)
« Reply #1770 on: October 18, 2014, 11:00:48 pm »

"You're saying we have to destroy the morality core to get answers, which would then allow you to kill us? Clever, very clever."
Black lives matter.

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #1771 on: October 18, 2014, 11:03:13 pm »

Yay! Cake! Prophet stares off into space while mumbling the word cake.
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

Arcvasti

• Bay Watcher
  • [IS_ALREADY_HERE] [FRIENDSHIPPER:HIGH]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1772 on: October 18, 2014, 11:04:51 pm »

**Alright then. No more origin questions. The hell was the thing that almost killed Future!Hugo? Is there a way out of this area that doesn't end up going back through the lasery death route? Do you know how to play Tic-Tac-Toe?**
If you expect to live forever then you will never be disappointed.
Spooky Signature
To fix the horrid default colour scheme, follow the below steps:
Profile> Modify Profile> Look and Layout> Current Theme> (change)> Darkling

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1773 on: October 18, 2014, 11:06:50 pm »

I already got the answers I need, this world is sufficiently amusing to keep me occupied for a good long while~ We are not destroying the core.

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #1774 on: October 18, 2014, 11:09:19 pm »

((Ok I'm confused on who's at the same place as me))

(I consider this evidence that the thread needs to be temporarily split.

To answer: McDonald, GentlemanRaptor, and a couple marines.)
Quote from: Eric Blank
It's Zanzetkuken The Great. He's a goddamn wizard-dragon. He will make it so, and it will forever be.
Quote from: 2016 Election IRC
<DozebomLolumzalis> you filthy god-damn ninja wizard dragon

Cryxis, Prince of Doom

• Bay Watcher
  • Achievment *Fail freshman year uni*
    • View Profile
« Reply #1775 on: October 18, 2014, 11:10:27 pm »

((Also, do I have a crutch or should I get up and get one?))
Fueled by caffeine, nicotine, and a surprisingly low will to live.
Cryxis makes the best typos.

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
  • They/Them Life is weird
    • View Profile
« Reply #1776 on: October 18, 2014, 11:22:49 pm »

(Ninjas!)

((Ok I'm confused on who's at the same place as me))
((You're still with GentleManRaptor, McDonald, and Fniff. NINJEDIT: You'll need a crutch.))

Odds are is we'll find a cakeroom at some point~
"Of course. For a given definition of cake. Perhaps even literal. As you may have noticed, it's a big place."

"You're saying we have to destroy the morality core to get answers, which would then allow you to kill us? Clever, very clever."
"Clever. Would it make you clever, then to not fall for it? Or would it make you clever to not miss your chance to learn something?"

I already got the answers I need, this world is sufficiently amusing to keep me occupied for a good long while~ We are not destroying the core.
"I know from your brain what kind of cake you're looking for. Do you really think you'll find it here?"

**Alright then. No more origin questions. The hell was the thing that almost killed Future!Hugo? Is there a way out of this area that doesn't end up going back through the lasery death route? Do you know how to play Tic-Tac-Toe?**
"I'll tell you one thing. For free. On me. Because you've been such good conversation. In the time it took you to finish that sentence, I devised an algorithm to play over one thousand tic-tac-toe games per second against itself, then use the results to run one of those games you're so proud of. I'm very clever. But I can't see the future. As for a way out, I guess that really depends. You should know by now that to open a new exit, you have to finish a room."
Dwarf Souls: Prepare to Mine
Keep Me Safe - A Girl and Her Computer (Illustrated Game)
Darkest Garden - Illustrated game. - What mysteries lie in the abandoned dark?

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1777 on: October 18, 2014, 11:32:09 pm »

Statistically speaking, it's a certainty. Infinite rooms, therefore infinite types of cake, therefore infinite quantities of the cake I seek, therefore a 100% chance of me encountering it at some point. Not to mention the effectively infinite time I have to live since I just wake up if I die with apparently a slight change in body~

Cryxis, Prince of Doom

• Bay Watcher
  • Achievment *Fail freshman year uni*
    • View Profile
« Reply #1778 on: October 18, 2014, 11:35:56 pm »

Iton attempts to get up and look around, forgetting he is missing his left leg, and falls face first on the ground
Fueled by caffeine, nicotine, and a surprisingly low will to live.
Cryxis makes the best typos.

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #1779 on: October 18, 2014, 11:37:41 pm »

Not to mention the effectively infinite time I have to live since I just wake up if I die with apparently a slight change in body~

(Significant change to body, an entirely new class, a restart from scratch, and enemies will all be much harder to deal with, since the easier ones will be exhausted.)
Quote from: Eric Blank
It's Zanzetkuken The Great. He's a goddamn wizard-dragon. He will make it so, and it will forever be.
Quote from: 2016 Election IRC
<DozebomLolumzalis> you filthy god-damn ninja wizard dragon

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #1780 on: October 18, 2014, 11:40:48 pm »

I also like cats. They are adorable!
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

Arcvasti

• Bay Watcher
  • [IS_ALREADY_HERE] [FRIENDSHIPPER:HIGH]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1781 on: October 18, 2014, 11:40:58 pm »

**If you CAN see our minds, then you must know something. Logically, life is more then the sum of its parts. An algorithm has great trouble understanding that concept. A die rolled with the exact same starting conditions will always have the same result. If two people have the exact same starting conditions, the results will vary.**

Arcvasti examines the room more closely, trying to figure out if there's another door besides the one they came in through.
« Last Edit: October 18, 2014, 11:58:41 pm by Arcvasti »
If you expect to live forever then you will never be disappointed.
Spooky Signature
To fix the horrid default colour scheme, follow the below steps:
Profile> Modify Profile> Look and Layout> Current Theme> (change)> Darkling

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1782 on: October 18, 2014, 11:42:50 pm »

((Slight change in body is defined as new body, I just worded it oddly. Class according to the OP can be the same. Infinite rooms means infinite brutally hard enemies and infinite weak enemies.))

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1783 on: October 18, 2014, 11:44:51 pm »

"Clever. Would it make you clever, then to not fall for it? Or would it make you clever to not miss your chance to learn something?"
"Of course, to finish the room, I'm almost completely certain we'd have to do that, so I don't know. There's no guarantee we won't instantly be killed, although, as you well know, death isn't permanent here."
Black lives matter.

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
  • They/Them Life is weird
    • View Profile
« Reply #1784 on: October 18, 2014, 11:50:46 pm »

Statistically speaking, it's a certainty. Infinite rooms, therefore infinite types of cake, therefore infinite quantities of the cake I seek, therefore a 100% chance of me encountering it at some point. Not to mention the effectively infinite time I have to live since I just wake up if I die with apparently a slight change in body~
"Unless they're the same rooms, repeated. Or the cake sits right in front of you the whole time and you never see it. Ever. Maybe. Maybe not. I could tell you. But you'd have to break something first."

**If you CAN see our minds, then you must know something. Logically, life is more then the sum of its parts. An algorithm has great trouble understanding that concept. A die rolled with the exact same starting conditions will always have the same result. If two people have the exact same starting conditions, the results will vary.**

Arcvasti examines the room more closely, trying to figure out if there's another door besides the one they came in through.
"Of course, to finish the room, I'm almost completely certain we'd have to do that, so I don't know. There's no guarantee we won't instantly be killed, although, as you well know, death isn't permanent here."
The only doors in the room seem to be the one the group came in, and another, high up on a ledge, barely visible in the darkness above. "I'll give you this for free, too. Would it be like me to open the exit to a test chamber before the conditions of the test are satisfied? Or to kill anyone instantly? But there's only one way to really find out..."
Dwarf Souls: Prepare to Mine
Keep Me Safe - A Girl and Her Computer (Illustrated Game)
Darkest Garden - Illustrated game. - What mysteries lie in the abandoned dark?
Pages: 1 ... 117 118 [119] 120 121 ... 427