Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

In absence of a poll, have some handy links!

Reminder: If you're comfortable with it, approximate height and weight would be good info for the character sheet
- 6 (42.9%)
Handy link to Character sheet!
- 2 (14.3%)
Handy link to map!
- 1 (7.1%)
Tropes page as well, why not.
- 5 (35.7%)

Total Members Voted: 13

Pages: 1 ... 106 107 [108] 109 110 ... 427

Author Topic: If Forumites Were Stuck in an RPG (2nd thread. REBOOT COMMENCED)  (Read 290586 times)

Propman

• Bay Watcher
  • Eh.
    • View Profile

Overworld: Amnesia Stream

[11]

For a fair amount of time, nothing jumped out at the adventurer as he shimmied through the woods and into view of a large fallen tree, reaching both sides of the river in a part where it thinned out a fair deal. A crude attempt at making it into a bridge was noticeable, and many smaller logs were piled on top of it, though most of them looked like they would give way if one looked at them the wrong way. [13] Propman gingerly walked through the haphazard bridge, noting that it was rather slippery and disagreeable. People must not go on the other side of the river often.
Quote from: from Pathos on April 07, 2010, 08:29:05 pm »
( It was inevitable, really. )

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile

Prophet kicks at J-bots legs. (20) The bot falls over and smashs it's skull when the bot's head hits the ground.

((To much good? Should I have just made him fall down?))
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile

The other Twin-Bot continues to be dead.

((Nope. Stuff like that is fine for 20's.))

The J-Bot lets out a halting string of Japanese before shutting down.

The fifth Clockwork is noticeably unengaged and stands near SB's display.
« Last Edit: October 17, 2014, 11:31:49 pm by Sentient Bowtie »
Black lives matter.

Arcvasti

• Bay Watcher
  • [IS_ALREADY_HERE] [FRIENDSHIPPER:HIGH]
    • View Profile

Arcvasti recovers and turns to face the shotgun-packing hippie. Arcvasti swings his scepter up in an arc,[16] knocking the shotgun out of his hand and sending him tumbling to the floor. This leaves him wide open for another attack and the little girl stabs him with the sharp end of her parasol, piercing his left leg deeply. Arcvasti focuses a moment and rewinds time 5 seconds. This time, when the little girl thrusts, he is ready and grabs the parasol by the umbrella bit[12]. The hairy giant kicks his fallen weapon into his hand[20] and swings mightily at Arcvasti[7], drawing blood in a long, but shallow cut across his chest.
« Last Edit: October 17, 2014, 11:27:37 pm by Arcvasti »
If you expect to live forever then you will never be disappointed.
Spooky Signature
To fix the horrid default colour scheme, follow the below steps:
Profile> Modify Profile> Look and Layout> Current Theme> (change)> Darkling

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
  • They/Them Life is weird
    • View Profile

Prophet kicks at J-bots legs. (20) The bot falls over and smashs it's skull when the bot's head hits the ground.

((To much good? Should I have just made him fall down?))
((Nah, 20 is best results.))

((Yeah, the corner where our dungeon is is barely explored. Not many players in that area.))

The other Twin-Bot rushes to help its twin, [2] comically sliding on the fallen axe and rocketing face-first into the wall.
((I smashed the other's face in))
HugoLuman puts a chokehold on the remaining twin, only too late realizing he was tying to strangle a machine. Instead he tried to wrench it's head off, (4) but no such luck.
Dwarf Souls: Prepare to Mine
Keep Me Safe - A Girl and Her Computer (Illustrated Game)
Darkest Garden - Illustrated game. - What mysteries lie in the abandoned dark?

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile

((20 is a kill pretty much always for average enemies.))

Kevak attacks the hairy giant bot [15] [16] [14] crippling it before the follow up strikes kill it.

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile

Prophet rushes over to Hugo then kicks at the last twinbot's head (18) smashing the bot's skull.

((It was up there with 20 in Fniff's system so....?))
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

(Which bots are still alive? I don't think anyone's killed the rest of Prophet's yet.)

HugoLuman wordlessly nods in gratitude before grabbing his axe and standing back up.

Propman

• Bay Watcher
  • Eh.
    • View Profile

Overworld

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6r7qb6AmLMo

[7]

The mariner's troubles were not over, however. A creature of mud and flesh came crawling out of a nearby puddle, flies erupting from its fetid form. Propman attempted to shoot at it, [3] but his gun jammed yet again. Urgh, this is very irritating, thought the pirate as he anticipated the creature's next move.

[1] Or rather, he didn't for the creature grabbed a load of pond scum and threw it at him with uncanny accuracy, knocking him square in the chest and bringing him to the ground with a large thud, causing him to land on a stone. "Argh!"

Recovering from that painful strike, and enraged at his now dirtied white shirt, he took out his letter opener and charged, [15+2] sinking it into the creature's neck, causing it to extrude a foul-smelling black fluid from the resulting wound in a nauseating fountain, which Propman pulled away from before it got his outfit even dirtier.

[1] Propman didn't even want to check the disgusting creature for loot, and ran as far away from the area as possible. He sure hoped there was somewhere he could get his shirt washed.

Quote from: from Pathos on April 07, 2010, 08:29:05 pm »
( It was inevitable, really. )

Arcvasti

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Arcvasti yanks the sharpened parasol out of the little girls hand[10] and jabs it into the hairy giant's eye[17]. The giant takes this surprisingly well, all things considered, although he does have to put down his sword again to yank it out. The hippie joins the fray, swinging with his shotgun[Thankfully it doesn't actually fire, being a prop.]. [15]It catches Arcvasti in the head, and he stumbles back, clutching his head and dropping his scepter. The little girl leaps at him, trying to get a chokehold on him[7]. Arcvasti barely catches her hands and the two lie there, wrestling back and forth. [16][16] Neither gains an advantage and they're still locked in hand-to-hand combat when the giant, having recovered his sword, steps up to deliver the killing blow. Arcvasti strains his foot out and touches the scepter with it[16], once again channeling power into it. Reality WARPS and Arcvasti is back in front of the hippie, while the giant's swing bisects the little girl in a spray of cogs. Channeling his healing spell into the scepter cost Arcvasti some of his health, and he feels horribly nauseous, dry heaving helplessly in front of the hippie.

[[Ameobavasti is still alive, the giant is still alive and the hippie is still alive, as far as Arcvasti's creations go.]]
Spooky Signature

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: If Forumites Were Stuck in an RPG (2nd thread, POLL ADDED)
« Reply #1615 on: October 17, 2014, 11:38:43 pm »

((Erm, I killed the giant.))

Arcvasti

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1616 on: October 17, 2014, 11:39:33 pm »

[[Ah, OK. Lets say that happened after he accidentally bisected the little girl bot then?]]
Spooky Signature

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1617 on: October 17, 2014, 11:43:11 pm »

HugoLuman charges the hippie-bot with an overhead strike, (13) cutting one of its arms off at the shoulder.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1618 on: October 17, 2014, 11:43:32 pm »

((Sure~ I didn't have any temporal frame of reference~))

Kevak swings at the hippie, [5] superficially ripping a hole in it's skin before [19] swinging into its neck and shattering the frame and ripping off its head.

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: If Forumites Were Stuck in an RPG (2nd thread, OTHER GROUPS: POLL ADDED)
« Reply #1619 on: October 17, 2014, 11:44:21 pm »

"Are you even capable or surrender? This is hopeless for you!"
Pages: 1 ... 106 107 [108] 109 110 ... 427