Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

In absence of a poll, have some handy links!

Reminder: If you're comfortable with it, approximate height and weight would be good info for the character sheet
- 6 (42.9%)
Handy link to Character sheet!
- 2 (14.3%)
Handy link to map!
- 1 (7.1%)
Tropes page as well, why not.
- 5 (35.7%)

Total Members Voted: 13

Pages: 1 ... 104 105 [106] 107 108 ... 427

Author Topic: If Forumites Were Stuck in an RPG (2nd thread. REBOOT COMMENCED)  (Read 290573 times)

Propman

• Bay Watcher
  • Eh.
    • View Profile

"Aye aye, sir."

Propman started to move north, following the steam as he continued navigating through the woods. He thought he recalled somewhere that potions were used as currency in-town. He wondered what the exchange rate was, and if he could get a few by pawning off some unneeded items. Likely not the gun, especially if he didn't want it to be traced back to him, but his pack had a good number of items within it. Stopping a moment to take inventory, he took a look inside. Aside from his sketchbook and Esbach, he had a rather large red d20 dice of solid plastic, as well as his pocket watch and all the virtual chess pieces from the museum. He doubted he could get anything of worth from anything but the book, in any case.
Quote from: from Pathos on April 07, 2010, 08:29:05 pm »
( It was inevitable, really. )

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile

The next Clockweork, a large, humanoid fox, speaks up now. "Everything's a laugh to you. All just a goddamn joke. All our lives," he spits, gesturing to himself and the other Clockworks, "mean nothing to you. You're so embarrassed about me that you avoid mentioning me as much as possible, for fuck's sake."

SB turns to Hugo as he says that, giving the fox a window to reach SB and grab a fisful of his collar, lifting him several inches off the ground.

"But that ends now," he snarls, drawing back a clawed hand.
Black lives matter.

Arcvasti

• Bay Watcher
  • [IS_ALREADY_HERE] [FRIENDSHIPPER:HIGH]
    • View Profile

The giant hairy glowing monstrocity swings at Arcvasti with his scintillating sword.[1] Arcvasti blocks it with the scepter, jarring it out of the giant's hand. The little girl in the trenchcoat thrusts at him with a parasol[3], which he dodges with somewhat impressive alacrity. The amoebavasti lashes a pseudopod-arm at Arcvasti[1], but gets wrapped around the dropped sword insated, letting colourful oil leak to the floor from the cut on its limb. Arcvasti springs forwards, swinging at the little girls. Before he connects, he stops, wondering why the hell he's thinking of abusing a little girl, even if it IS a psychotic robot.

"Go on. Beat me. Prove me right." the little girl giggles.
If you expect to live forever then you will never be disappointed.
Spooky Signature
To fix the horrid default colour scheme, follow the below steps:
Profile> Modify Profile> Look and Layout> Current Theme> (change)> Darkling

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile

I guessed that. Kevak throws a severed coglimb at the dwarf [14] hitting the it in the face and distracting it before charging the foxbot and [19] shattering it's skull.

((Good~))

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
  • They/Them Life is weird
    • View Profile

(Rolls look fine.)

HugoLuman, not liking his chances against his current opponents, throws his limb-club at the dwarfbot before sprinting and desperately diving for the first weapon he sees, the sword dropped from one of Arc's foes.
Dwarf Souls: Prepare to Mine
Keep Me Safe - A Girl and Her Computer (Illustrated Game)
Darkest Garden - Illustrated game. - What mysteries lie in the abandoned dark?

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile

Prophet charge at the spacesuitbot [17] Knocking the spacebot over. Prophet then stabs at it. [4] Prophet stabs the floor and falls over!
« Last Edit: October 17, 2014, 10:25:57 pm by Prophet »
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

H-bot (13) bear-hugs Prophet, picking him up and preparing to slam his face into the ground.

Dwarfbot charges after HugoLuman, who was since seized the sword and managed to raise it, but hasn't noticed Arc's behemoth standing next to him.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Arc, off the robot, it's not real. Your real character is in you. Kevak runs back to the Hbot and [17] shatters its skull. Hugo, dodge.

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile

The foxbot promptly drops SB and they both crash to the ground, the former smashing part of its jaw open, not unlike that of another animatronic fox, and the latter dropping his axe.

One of the four, who have now approached SB, says something in Japanese and charges at him.[16] It smashes him across the face and knees him in the gut, [6] causing him to drop his axe again, which he had just picked up.
« Last Edit: October 17, 2014, 10:37:46 pm by Sentient Bowtie »
Black lives matter.

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile

((H-bot? I'm I not in a bear hug any more?))

Prophet charges at japanesebot? (2) Prophet trips have way there and drops his sword!

((Now I'm even more confused.))
« Last Edit: October 17, 2014, 10:38:14 pm by Prophet »
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((Hbot is on the other side of the room and was holding Prophet, I didn't stick around to get engaged by your bots, they would be chasibg me if they charged me and would be unable to catch me.

((Edit for clarity: Ran over and offed Foxbot, ran back to prophet and H, offed Hbot. If one of SB's bots charged, they would be following and as they don't move very fast, would not have caught me since I didn't stop and wait,
« Last Edit: October 17, 2014, 10:38:02 pm by Kevak »

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile

"Thinking it best to strike out on his own, [Zanz real name] decided to go to the staircase. Had he played the game, he'd of course know that upwards was the best path."

Zanzetkuken decided to head up the staircase, because, fuck it, why not?
Quote from: Eric Blank
It's Zanzetkuken The Great. He's a goddamn wizard-dragon. He will make it so, and it will forever be.
Quote from: 2016 Election IRC
<DozebomLolumzalis> you filthy god-damn ninja wizard dragon

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Blunt weapons people. Kevak helps Prophet up before charging towards Hugo and Arc's remaining bots,

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Arc, off the robot, it's not real. Your real character is in you. Kevak runs back to the Hbot and [17] shatters its skull. Hugo, dodge.
"Huh?" A pseudopod strikes him in the chest, sending him sliding across the floor.

Dwarfbot, seeing a closer target, attacks Kevak with both his picks (19) managing to swat the one from Kevak's hands.

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile

Prophet runs over to Kevak. Then charges at dwarfbot! (7) Prophet trips and falls to the ground.
Pages: 1 ... 104 105 [106] 107 108 ... 427