Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

In absence of a poll, have some handy links!

Reminder: If you're comfortable with it, approximate height and weight would be good info for the character sheet
- 6 (42.9%)
Handy link to Character sheet!
- 2 (14.3%)
Handy link to map!
- 1 (7.1%)
Tropes page as well, why not.
- 5 (35.7%)

Total Members Voted: 13

Pages: 1 ... 103 104 [105] 106 107 ... 427

Author Topic: If Forumites Were Stuck in an RPG (2nd thread. REBOOT COMMENCED)  (Read 290633 times)

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile

If Kev-senpai thinks your a husk then you probably are.

Prophet walks over tostand next to Kevak.

((So um combat... I don't know how that's going to work out considering that I don't really know how to roll for it.......))

.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

Arcvasti

• Bay Watcher
  • [IS_ALREADY_HERE] [FRIENDSHIPPER:HIGH]
    • View Profile

Arcvasti, backed against the wall, starts sobbing.

The housecat, still in that calm, logical mind-voice had dissected him, spilled his guts on the floor for everyone to see.

%%You're not any smarter then anyone else. In fact, in the ways that matter? You're NOTHING. Cloistered, isolated, imprisoned by your own pride. A coward, destined to daydreams while others achieve. In the end? THIS will be your eulogy: A pathetic human being, with pretensions of grandeur.%%

Arcvasti looks up at this last sentence and whispers:

*You don't know me, cat. Because if you did. You would know...*

Arcvasti straightens up and swings his scepter like a golf club at the damnable demon cat[18]. It flies across the room and collapses in a heap of gears and artificial fur on the other side of the room.

***That its only being pretentious if you pretend to something you DON'T HAVE.***

Arcvasti wipes the tears from his eyes, pushes up his glasses[7] in what he thinks is an aggressive display, but just looks comical and hefts his scepter, ready to deal with the rest.

**I made you. All of you. And you will survive forever, etched onto the eternal memory of the internet. But you will most DEFINITELY, not LIVE forever, assuming you ever did in the first place.**
If you expect to live forever then you will never be disappointed.
Spooky Signature
To fix the horrid default colour scheme, follow the below steps:
Profile> Modify Profile> Look and Layout> Current Theme> (change)> Darkling

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile

((Yay! Glasses!))
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

Propman

• Bay Watcher
  • Eh.
    • View Profile

Overworld: Amnesia Stream

Seeking out a suitable place to rest, Propman discovered a good-sized tree stump from which to sit upon.

"Long way? I can travel a bit longer I guess, but I suppose now would be as good a time as ever to rest. Say sir, how long have you been fishing around these parts, anyway? Our group has been wandering for a bit over half a day now, and I'm wondering how back things go as far as people getting kicked into this place is concerned."

The Snowglobe

Lilium was now rather securely snugged into her fortress of blankets and coats, a small ball of furs and cloth on the rocky ground. She peeked out at a shivering Felix and escaped from her dugout for a moment to offer him a quilted blanket. "You'll freeze solid if you don't dress warmly!"
Quote from: from Pathos on April 07, 2010, 08:29:05 pm »
( It was inevitable, really. )

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile

((It's ambiguous, I roll for damage and location normally since I have the skill to connect my hits easily on a slow moving clockwork bot. On a faster opponent, I would roll for hit chance unless I was close enough for no dodgechance.))

Kevak swings his pickaxe down on the prophetbot. [7] Embeding the axe in its shoulder but not really damaging much. He jerks it out and arcs back and down, [20] spearing it through the belly and ripping open its innards, it falls backwards, twitching and smoking. Husks, surrender or be disabled.

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
  • They/Them Life is weird
    • View Profile

HugoLuman, now freed from the Jarl, kicks the masked dwarf away before replying to clockwork "Really? Because you're not even you. You're a theme-park representation of you."
"Oh, but think about it. Are you even you? My game was about self-inserts as well. How do you know you're not just another layer, just another character played by the real you?"
"How do I know that I don't exist inside a novel or something anyway? Come on, this is basic existential pondering here!"
"Who would write a novel about someone as boring as you? What have you ever done with your life, besides spend your time on a forum and complete some inconsequential doodles? Haven't you always wanted to contribute to the world?"
"Is that the best you-"
The space-suited model seized him from behind and supplexed him. Clockwork laughed, "Oh, you're such a sucker for pretentious navel-contemplation, aren't you?"

Overworld: Amnesia Stream

Seeking out a suitable place to rest, Propman discovered a good-sized tree stump from which to sit upon.

"Long way? I can travel a bit longer I guess, but I suppose now would be as good a time as ever to rest. Say sir, how long have you been fishing around these parts, anyway? Our group has been wandering for a bit over half a day now, and I'm wondering how back things go as far as people getting kicked into this place is concerned."
"Many 'v wond'rd th' same thng'. B't f'r me, th's b'n f'shrm'n 's lon' 's th'rs b'n f'sh."
Dwarf Souls: Prepare to Mine
Keep Me Safe - A Girl and Her Computer (Illustrated Game)
Darkest Garden - Illustrated game. - What mysteries lie in the abandoned dark?

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile

((I'm still confused.  :-[ ))

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Hugo, stop listening to the bot, it's only trying to distract you. Kevak proceeds to [14] [12] [15] [20] [7] [5] [16] [19] rip apart the bots near him, suffering one smallish and rapidly healing gash on the right leg from Rilbot's claws.

((You don't need to roll, I just do it for an element of chance. It's rped combat.))

Propman

• Bay Watcher
  • Eh.
    • View Profile

"Huh. I was a fisher once, or I did fishing when I was younger. One of me dad's best friends was a fisherman, and from him I learned everything I know about being a sailor. Never was great at fishing with a lure though. Grandad always thought I wasn't steady enough to fish with a rod in my hands; he was right, and I've never caught a fish that way."

Propman attempted to skip a stone, but it fell flat on first contact with water. He brushed his hand on the side of his puffy shirt.

"I want to go fishing again, someday. It's been years since I've last been in a boat."

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((Choose whatever system you're most comfortable using. Whether that's purely your own logic of how well you think you'd do, or DF arena mode, or dice, or whatever. Fniff came up with a pretty decent, decent d20 system:))
Spoiler: Fniff's system (click to show/hide)

HugoLuman was too stunned to reply to Kevak at the moment, having been suplexed, but manages to roll away from the H-bot. "Isn't it weird how many of your characters here are mute? It's almost as if you can't think of anything interesting for them to say!"

"Huh. I was a fisher once, or I did fishing when I was younger. One of me dad's best friends was a fisherman, and from him I learned everything I know about being a sailor. Never was great at fishing with a lure though. Grandad always thought I wasn't steady enough to fish with a rod in my hands; he was right, and I've never caught a fish that way."

Propman attempted to skip a stone, but it fell flat on first contact with water. He brushed his hand on the side of his puffy shirt.

"I want to go fishing again, someday. It's been years since I've last been in a boat."
"S' easy h'r, th' f'sh forget how t' sw'm. y' could j'st grab 'em, 'f 'y h'd s'mth'n silv'r. Nice t' sit n' th'nk."

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile

((Ah. Well I don't have any sword training in real life so I'll assume that I'm going to get my a** kicked now.))

Prophet unsheathes his katana then runs over to the space-suit model and swings at him cutting a bit of it's fake skin. Prophet then falls backwards from being punched in the face. ((Like that? I'll try Fniff's system.))

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Kevak stalks towards the bot taunting Hugo and swings the pickaxe at it from the left. I said. [16] nailing it in the neck, he then yanks it out, kicking the bot to the floor and swings down into the forehead of the crippled bot, smashing the head to bits. Enough.

((A sword would actually be pretty bad against a robot.))

Propman

• Bay Watcher
  • Eh.
    • View Profile

"Hmmm. If I had some silver, I could probably attempt to ford this river, but that would get my clothing cold, and I do not desire to be wet in a situation like this, no sir. It was great meeting you again, but I suppose I better get going now. There was some other fellow moving out of the cave I came out from; if he could make his way back to town, surely I can do so as well."

The adventurer stood up and dusted off his shirt, making sure to keep the lower part even by pulling down on it. He took his liberator and stowed it away into his bag.

"By the way sir, my name is Propman. Pleased to meet you."

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

(Ninjas!)

HugoLuman, wincing, recovers and rolls away further, grabbing a severed animatronic limb as he climbs back to his feet. "Nevermind, SB, you should hang on to that axe!"

The space-suited model, having successfully repelled Prophet for the moment, turns towards HugoLuman and assumes a judo stance. The masked dwarf takes out both its pickaxes.

Clockwork simply stands there, hands behind his back. "Tsk tsk. Such bravado, never willing to admit a fault. You learned the hard way not to show it when people were getting to you. But want point is there to keep displacing the blame? We both know everything I've said is true." Then Kevak strikes him down.

"Hey Kevak, I think that one is supposed to be H."

"Hmmm. If I had some silver, I could probably attempt to ford this river, but that would get my clothing cold, and I do not desire to be wet in a situation like this, no sir. It was great meeting you again, but I suppose I better get going now. There was some other fellow moving out of the cave I came out from; if he could make his way back to town, surely I can do so as well."

The adventurer stood up and dusted off his shirt, making sure to keep the lower part even by pulling down on it. He took his liberator and stowed it away into his bag.

"By the way sir, my name is Propman. Pleased to meet you."
"Alw's r'm'mb'r t' s't in th' quiet ev'r once n' a wh'l."

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile

Prophet gets back up and thrusts his sword towards the spacesuit model. [9] slicing the skin of the models arm. Prophet quickly moves back away from the model. ((How did I do?))
Pages: 1 ... 103 104 [105] 106 107 ... 427