Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

In absence of a poll, have some handy links!

Reminder: If you're comfortable with it, approximate height and weight would be good info for the character sheet
- 6 (42.9%)
Handy link to Character sheet!
- 2 (14.3%)
Handy link to map!
- 1 (7.1%)
Tropes page as well, why not.
- 5 (35.7%)

Total Members Voted: 13

Pages: 1 ... 31 32 [33] 34 35 ... 427

Author Topic: If Forumites Were Stuck in an RPG (2nd thread. REBOOT COMMENCED)  (Read 290691 times)

Cryxis, Prince of Doom

• Bay Watcher
  • Achievment *Fail freshman year uni*
    • View Profile

"Ok" stops and sits cross legged on the ground waiting
Fueled by caffeine, nicotine, and a surprisingly low will to live.
Cryxis makes the best typos.

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
  • They/Them Life is weird
    • View Profile

(Once again brought to you by my usual method of rolling, trying things IRL!)

"Wait, hang on." After some fiddling, he manages to tie it himself, albeit not very well. "So, which way now? I'm feeling like North might be good. Hopefully the next thing we fight will be squishy enough to be speared."
Dwarf Souls: Prepare to Mine
Keep Me Safe - A Girl and Her Computer (Illustrated Game)
Darkest Garden - Illustrated game. - What mysteries lie in the abandoned dark?

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile

SB searches for a door in the Dwemer steampunk room.
Black lives matter.

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Once the third[and last!] automaton collapses, the steam clears, as if by magic. It reveals a pedestal on the far side of the room with a softly glowing bronze amulet in the shape of a gear. The other walls of the room all contain doors, probably leading onwards. The ceiling is a vast ticking mass of clockwork, but doesn't seem to be animate.

HugoLuman starts doing a preliminary danger check of the 3 unopened doors of the room. He gets a minor feeling of apprehension from the South door, a stronger feeling at the North door, and at the West door. "Damn, this door feels really ominous."

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile

"Boss room?"
Quote from: Eric Blank
It's Zanzetkuken The Great. He's a goddamn wizard-dragon. He will make it so, and it will forever be.
Quote from: 2016 Election IRC
<DozebomLolumzalis> you filthy god-damn ninja wizard dragon

Arcvasti

• Bay Watcher
  • [IS_ALREADY_HERE] [FRIENDSHIPPER:HIGH]
    • View Profile

**Actually, the Cathedral seems a lot more like a boss room to me. Its big, spacious, dramatic and it lies at the entrance to the Overworld, like a final challenge before we're allowed out there. But Zanz somehow bypassed it. We might not have a real boss fight in this wing of the dungeon now.**
If you expect to live forever then you will never be disappointed.
Spooky Signature
To fix the horrid default colour scheme, follow the below steps:
Profile> Modify Profile> Look and Layout> Current Theme> (change)> Darkling

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Could be. Whatever it is, I'm not sure we should try it when we're all so banged up." He tears a piece off the excess of of his cultist-trouser bandage to wrap his severed fingers in before pocketing them. "South feels least dangerous, North seems perhaps average level of danger, though I don't really have much to gauge that on."

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile

"Could be. Whatever it is, I'm not sure we should try it when we're all so banged up." He tears a piece off the excess of of his cultist-trouser bandage to wrap his severed fingers in before pocketing them. "South feels least dangerous, North seems perhaps average level of danger, though I don't really have much to gauge that on."

"I'm going to head North.  I want to test my new ability."
It's Zanzetkuken The Great. He's a goddamn wizard-dragon. He will make it so, and it will forever be.

Arcvasti

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

**I'm following you. Sharing XP and all that. Also, insta double kills with Aid + Stealth Kill receive my full approval.**
Spooky Signature

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile

"Okay, but I would rather you save Aid for my active," Zanzetkuken replied.

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

**I'm following you. Sharing XP and all that. Also, insta double kills with Aid + Stealth Kill receive my full approval.**
"Sure." He scoops up his spear. "So, who goes in first? I'd say me or SB."

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile

"I'll go first," Zanzetkuken said to Hugo.

Arcvasti

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Sure." He scoops up his spear. "So, who goes in first? I'd say me or SB."
**You've got danger sense, which might help you avoid more injuries. On the other hand, you're pretty badly hurt and your weapon broke last fight. Could go either way.**

EDIT:

**Alright. I'll cast Aid on you once you open the door. Can't do it until a new encounter has started.**
Spooky Signature

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

He twirls the spear. "Eh, the end's just a bit chewed up. Dunno how much more punishment this haft can take but should be good for the next one."

"Alright, after you. But after you open it, I'll go in so you can remain unseen."

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile

Zanzetkuken entered the room.  She was standing on a walkway of what appeared to be a double floor lobby.  The walkway went around the border of the room, sans the western wall.  The eastern and northern walkways were more of a ramp to the lower floor in actuality.  The western wall was entirely glass, with an outlook onto a city street.  Examination of the decoration made the place appear to be a bank, there may be a door below her to the vault.  She saw a couple people dressed as stereotypical five bank robbers patroling the lower floors, but all were armed with bats   except for one who appeared to be wielding a M1 Carbine modified to be silent.

She took aim at the one with the modified Carbine, and whispered back to Arc, "Use Aid on me after I make the shot."  Hearing Hugo, she whispered to him, "One has a rifle.  Don't until I kill him."
« Last Edit: September 18, 2014, 09:06:31 pm by Zanzetkuken The Great »
Pages: 1 ... 31 32 [33] 34 35 ... 427