Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 146 147 [148] 149 150 ... 288

Author Topic: Chapter Master - In the name of the Emperor!  (Read 800153 times)

knife23

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Chapter Master - In the name of the Emperor!
« Reply #2205 on: August 23, 2015, 10:39:37 pm »

another bug, I guess, is that I'm having trouble with save files. The latest save file is corrupted and simply will not load, causing the entire thing to abort. It's really frustrating after getting a bunch of cool stuff and watching it all disappear like that.

Nikitian

• Bay Watcher
  • ~_~
    • View Profile
« Reply #2206 on: August 24, 2015, 02:08:12 pm »

For some reason, all of the save files refuse to load, even newer 'test' ones, created right after campaign start. Has anyone been able to overcome a similar problem?

(There was at least one account of similar situation, but the person doesn't seem to be around anymore.)
What should I do if since 0.6552 I can't load saved games? Though usage of .exe file from earlier versions fixed it, the game in this case started to act a bit strange.
Past Sigs
Nikitian kneels in front of his computer, fresh lamb's blood on his hands, and prays to the dark powers for answers about armor thickness.

Xardalas

• Bay Watcher
  • Being bored and stuff.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2207 on: August 24, 2015, 02:21:28 pm »

Did Duke get a cease and desist order? heard a bunch of rumors about it from some other players.

Aedel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2208 on: August 24, 2015, 02:28:03 pm »

Did Duke get a cease and desist order? heard a bunch of rumors about it from some other players.
According to 4chan, he didn't but he's preparing for one. /tg/ has been saying that he's changing everything from 40k to generic space game and letting an unknown modder make a 40k mod instead.
GENERATION 18: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Blucifer: Whenever I talk to you it's like talking to flufflepuff and a temmie mixed together with cuddles.

Hetairos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2209 on: August 24, 2015, 03:54:23 pm »

My save's corrupted too. I haven't really been playing, just waiting for a fix instead.

snowdrifts

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2210 on: August 24, 2015, 07:06:08 pm »

If your save's toast, a new version probably won't do anything for you. You only hope of recovering that game, then, is having another save from before the point of corruption.

ZebioLizard2

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2211 on: August 24, 2015, 08:10:01 pm »

According to 4chan, he didn't but he's preparing for one. /tg/ has been saying that he's changing everything from 40k to generic space game and letting an unknown modder make a 40k mod instead.

Without a source it's rather hard to believe this.

Aedel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2212 on: August 24, 2015, 08:10:41 pm »

'According to 4chan' should be all you need to know that you should take it as hearsay.
GENERATION 18: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Blucifer: Whenever I talk to you it's like talking to flufflepuff and a temmie mixed together with cuddles.

Zangi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2213 on: August 24, 2015, 11:24:15 pm »

Its still a damn good idea in the long run. 
Obviously, we will be fighting green skinned elves, hippy dwarves with their fanciful tech & creed, Kobolds & their Hedonist Gnome counterparts, the all consuming hobbits and the entombed Fairies.
All life begins with Nu and ends with Nu...  This is the truth! This is my belief! ... At least for now...
FMA/FMA:B Recommendation

Rolan7

• Bay Watcher
  • [GUE'VESA][BONECARN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2214 on: August 24, 2015, 11:29:42 pm »

and the entombed Fairies.
You just had to Call them.  Our destruction will be beautiful, mirthful, and agonizingly slow.
She/they
No justice: no peace.
Quote from: Fallen London, one Unthinkable Hope
This one didn't want to be who they was. On the Surface – it was a dull, unconsidered sadness. But everything changed. Which implied everything could change.

Kot

• Bay Watcher
  • 2 Patriotic 4 U
    • View Profile
    • Tiny Pixel Soldiers
« Reply #2215 on: August 25, 2015, 12:31:46 am »

Eh, you could all just ask Duke on the IRC rather than speculate. He seems to be on there from time to time.
Kot finishes his morning routine in the same way he always does, by burning a scale replica of Saint Basil's Cathedral on the windowsill.

knife23

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2216 on: August 25, 2015, 12:40:50 am »

Hey, maybe we can see squats again?

knife23

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2217 on: August 25, 2015, 12:44:17 am »

Eh, you could all just ask Duke on the IRC rather than speculate. He seems to be on there from time to time.

How do I get onto IRC?

Cruxador

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2218 on: August 25, 2015, 12:53:28 am »

The source is Duke.

How do I get onto IRC?
Begin by exploring the first post of this thread.

knife23

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2219 on: August 25, 2015, 01:04:34 am »

The source is Duke.

How do I get onto IRC?
Begin by exploring the first post of this thread.

If it's about the one in the 1d4chan page, I can't seem to get it to work.
Pages: 1 ... 146 147 [148] 149 150 ... 288