Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 15

Author Topic: Roll to be The Prettiest Princess  (Read 23873 times)

Varee

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to be The Prettiest Princess
« Reply #60 on: July 13, 2014, 08:07:20 pm »

Ophelia uses this time to prepare a speech to give to anyone who might try to attack the Orcs on their way to the castle - knowing her sisters, the idiots probably sent someone to "save" her from the Orcs - as if she needed their help to get out of this situation!
[9]Opehlia tries to look confident but her better judgement goes against it. She worry that the orc will think that she will run so she just act cooperative. To other people she look like the orc hostage or something.

Use my force powers to knock the servant unconscious.

Also, scream at my men to help me.

((Y u no let me use my powers?))
[5] ((What power? Ask the rngesus))
 You try to break free but the guard is strong. You shout at your now in daze band but noone care to turn toward you and you go drag into another room and they leave and lock the door.
The room look like some sort of custodial storage. There no window and the only light come feom a torch bracing on the wall.

Quote from: dark
[4] you tell your servant to guard the door. They are hesitant to be armed with the townsmen still inside so they just stand guard.

Dolina, being the clueless being she was, gave a speech about peace and love. Why does this situation have to go to violence? Everything can be solved peacefully. To prove that, she would hug her sister, Melody.
[8] you made a speech about love and peace. So people seem to understand but other is still daze by your beauty. You try to hug Melody but she is in her room so you hug one of the sister that gave you make up instead.

"Ok, now I remember that I wanted the servants to find the stuff I need for the bomb, not go to the haphazardness materials tree. Well, first I need uranium..."
FIND PLACES THAT ARE IRRADIATED, THAT'S A TELLTALE SIGN OF NEARBY URANIUM
[7] You ride your dragon around looking for a sign of radiation. You find a pool glowing bright green and decide to land nearby and walk toward it.

Princess Valerie, now that the Redshirt threat was moderately contained, will head the rescue attempt.  It was her idea after all, and becoming a hero in the eyes of the people might help them overlook any other sort of less heroic behaviors, like slowly knocking out her competition.  If she stumbles upon Ophelia, she will do her best to skew the situation so that Ophelia would look like a weak damsel-in-distress.
[2] you head out as a leader of the party. The party find a track of orcs from last night. Look like they headed though the nearby forest.

It is almost midday, those at the castle is looking forward to their lunch. So what do our pretty princess eat?
« Last Edit: July 13, 2014, 08:12:08 pm by Varee »
Living on the opposite part of the world is sometime a problem

Lyeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Guess who isn't back
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: July 13, 2014, 08:10:18 pm »

Confidence up! These Orcs are under the impression that I'm leading them to infiltrate the castle - convince them to look like my prisoners so we can fool the townsfolk!
Take a closer look at this text!

Cptn Kaladin Anrizlokum

« Reply #62 on: July 13, 2014, 08:32:49 pm »

Enjoy some tea and scones.

Playergamer

• Bay Watcher
  • Dance dance hadoken!
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: July 13, 2014, 08:51:29 pm »

Emergency measures. When my men realize I am gone, they will search every room in the castle.

((My men aren't that horrible, how could all of them, every single one, be distracted by one girl? Also, I've had force powers this entire time.))
A troll, most likely...But I hate not feeding the animals. Let the games begin.
Ya fuckin' wanker.   

My sigtext

poketwo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: July 13, 2014, 09:42:10 pm »

First, get my hazmat suit, THEN go and investigate it for uranium.

SaberToothTiger

• Bay Watcher
  • Wannabe Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: July 13, 2014, 10:23:41 pm »

I prepare tasty, tasty food for my sisters, with a small surprise in the cakes.

The surprise being arsenic.
« Last Edit: July 13, 2014, 10:45:28 pm by SaberToothTiger »
I gaze into its milky depths, searching the wheat and sugar for the meanings I can never find.
It's like tea leaf divination, but with cartoon leprechauns.
There are only two sure things in life: death and taxes and lists and poor arithmetic and overlong jokes and poor memory and probably a few more things.

Lalasa

• Bay Watcher
  • And then there will be none
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: July 13, 2014, 10:27:40 pm »

Princess Valerie leads her team after the Orc tracks, determined to finish the job that she started.  And also because at this rate she'll miss both lunch and dinner.
If she makes it to Ophelia, rescue the distressed damsel.

Varee

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: July 14, 2014, 07:29:52 am »

Confidence up! These Orcs are under the impression that I'm leading them to infiltrate the castle - convince them to look like my prisoners so we can fool the townsfolk!
[12CRIT->10] You persuade the Orcs that if they look like they are friendly, they will have an easier time in infiltrating the town. So the little party rearranged and now you look like the head of a small orc party. They still carry weapons though so it not like they are totally prisoner ...... but they will pass as a bodyguard from a distance.

Enjoy some tea and scones.
[8] Azelia enjoys tea and pastry that your maids prepare. It a happy little snack that greatly improve your mood after the crazy event in the morning.

Emergency measures. When my men realize I am gone, they will search every room in the castle.
((My men aren't that horrible, how could all of them, every single one, be distracted by one girl? Also, I've had force powers this entire time.))
[12CRIT->11MEGACRIT]((i dont understand force power, forgive me if i totally misunderstand something. Also that is the result of failed rolls and someone getting Ultra Crit)) After the little time away from the stunning beauty of our little darling Dolina, the band realised that their own master is missing. They quickly search around and found out that their lady is held within the custodial closet.
[Roll for Guards ability :2] They quickly over come the guard that is assigned by Romakia. Redshirt is now free again.

First, get my hazmat suit, THEN go and investigate it for uranium.
[1] You try to prepare yourself for the radiation but you hen realise that you didn't pick up any gear. So you pull your cloak around you and approach the pool. As you approach the green liquid jump up and you realise it is a pool of slime! You are now surrounded by slimes.

I prepare tasty, tasty food for my sisters, with a small surprise in the cakes.

The surprise being arsenic.

[6] You did a good job preparing treats for your sisters. Unfortunately, some of the towns man is still following and admiring you so you didn't manage to find an oppotunity to slip your "secret" ingredient in without getting spotted.

Princess Valerie leads her team after the Orc tracks, determined to finish the job that she started.  And also because at this rate she'll miss both lunch and dinner.
If she makes it to Ophelia, rescue the distressed damsel.

[12CRIT->12MEGACRIT->6] ((well theses rolls ...... one of an ultra crit like our stunning beauty.)) You and your party is approaching the edge of the forest when you see a small band of traveller moving toward your group. With a moment of quick thinking you set up an ambush at the edge of the forest. [ Luck roll :D 3 ] You didn't recognise the manly figure that is leading the party as your sister so your party is ready to attack them.

[Ophelia Luck roll :D 9 ] Ophelia spotted some movement so she wave the orc forward, getting prepare for what that might be happening. As soon as the party enter the forest, Many armed mens jump out and quickly take down the orcs. One of them rush at you and you ready your weapon to fight of the bandit before realising that it is a castle guard. You lower your weapon and then make a gesture of surrender and the guard stop attacking. Valerie now see that they manage to take revenge on the orcs that kill their guards last night and manage to free Ophelia!
((I am sorry if i misunderstand some of your action. Also i  might update a little less often as some player are missing out and it is taking quite long to write these(Especially because these dice are screwing with everything.) so expect 1-2 update a day and maybe more during the weekend))

darkpaladin109

• Bay Watcher
  • has no intention of returning here
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: July 14, 2014, 08:35:58 am »

Plot in my room. Put bounties on all of Reshirt's guards and Redshirt herself. Then hire mercenaries and assasins for that purpose.

Playergamer

• Bay Watcher
  • Dance dance hadoken!
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: July 14, 2014, 09:13:29 am »

Head to Romakia's room, and detain her.

((Not meta because I would see that my guard worked for her.))
« Last Edit: July 14, 2014, 09:36:02 am by Playergamer »
A troll, most likely...But I hate not feeding the animals. Let the games begin.
Ya fuckin' wanker.   

My sigtext

poketwo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: July 14, 2014, 09:23:10 am »

CLEAN MYSELF, THEN GO GET THE GEAR

Varee

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: July 14, 2014, 09:33:59 am »

((there is no princess darkpaladin, use name playergamer))

tuypo1

• Bay Watcher
  • i really apreciate a good analogy
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: July 14, 2014, 11:00:47 am »

tuypina sneaks out of the castle in disguise to hang out and make friends at the tavern (she will drink but only a tiny bit)
important project progress

have some basic idea of whats going to go in it

Cptn Kaladin Anrizlokum

« Reply #73 on: July 14, 2014, 11:52:01 am »

Go out and practice knife fighting.

Lyeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Guess who isn't back
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: July 14, 2014, 09:47:47 pm »

Ophelia just shakes her head at the idiotic actions of her sister's men and starts looting the Orcs for anything nice. Nice, of course, meaning swords.
Take a closer look at this text!
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 15