Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 15

Author Topic: Roll to be The Prettiest Princess  (Read 23885 times)

SaberToothTiger

• Bay Watcher
  • Wannabe Shitposter
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to be The Prettiest Princess
« Reply #45 on: July 13, 2014, 12:36:38 am »

I ask any of my sisters for any make - up stuff. If they do have some, I will lend it from them and apply it.
I'm a cutie beast after all.
I gaze into its milky depths, searching the wheat and sugar for the meanings I can never find.
It's like tea leaf divination, but with cartoon leprechauns.
There are only two sure things in life: death and taxes and lists and poor arithmetic and overlong jokes and poor memory and probably a few more things.

Cptn Kaladin Anrizlokum

« Reply #46 on: July 13, 2014, 12:37:37 am »

Draw the angry mob.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: July 13, 2014, 02:26:08 am »

Princess Melody will spend some time drawing a beautiful picture of her favorite cat.

smurfingtonthethird

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: July 13, 2014, 04:20:17 am »

((*pokes head in thread* this place needs more ham))

A large, muscle-loaded Russian enters the scene, wearing body armor and a tu-tu, with fairy wings on his her back and a wand in her hand.

"HEAVINA IS PRETTY PRINCESS!"
RIP Moot ;-;7 Sigtext!

Varee

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: July 13, 2014, 04:37:47 am »

((*pokes head in thread* this place needs more ham))

A large, muscle-loaded Russian enters the scene, wearing body armor and a tu-tu, with fairy wings on his her back and a wand in her hand.

"HEAVINA IS PRETTY PRINCESS!"

[2] Heavina is playing dress up in her room while the event in the council room heat up. You are wearing a tutu and a makeshift armor made from a blanket. You are walking toward the council room to show your sisters your new costume.
Living on the opposite part of the world is sometime a problem

darkpaladin109

• Bay Watcher
  • has no intention of returning here
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: July 13, 2014, 07:08:39 am »

Secretly have the letter that the orc sent be writen by one of my many servants.
((Welp why is everyone killing each other now. You should be the prettiest princess D:<))
Romakia isn't really in it for the throne or anything, she just wants to cause lotsa death and whatnot. There's a reason the first five letter in her name are an anagram of Armok, you know :P
« Last Edit: July 13, 2014, 07:16:26 am by darkpaladin109 »

Lalasa

• Bay Watcher
  • And then there will be none
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: July 13, 2014, 10:26:06 am »

This wouldn't do at all--her sister Redshirt was not only stalling the rescue mission but also directly challenging her for the throne.  She needed to be gotten rid of.
Princess Valerie attempts to use superior princess charm, being a girlish 16-year old, to convince the intruding mob and Redshirt's followers that she is insane and unfit to rule, as well as a dangerous witch.

poketwo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: July 13, 2014, 12:21:46 pm »

Go to my secret place where I keep my things that are to deadly to be kept in the castle without anyone noticing.

Varee

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: July 13, 2014, 12:52:58 pm »

Welp accidently delete my post ...... i will damn
Welp. Time to leave with the Orcs and dissuade anyone we meet from attacking them - the Orcs will, of course, just think I'm helping them infiltrate the castle.
[6]You convine the warden to let them out and promise them to give them loot. The orc go and prepare some supply. You can see the escape passage but the gate is gruaded, you decide that it wouldn't worth the risk to run just yet.

It was Romakia! Take handwriting samples from her and compare them. Talk fast and use my force powers to sway the mob to my side.
[9]You tried to convince people it Romakia but The mob look at the other sister and then at your little band. It is obvious to them that you are holding the sisters hostage. the mob slowly advances, pushing you closer to the rescue squad

I ask any of my sisters for any make - up stuff. If they do have some, I will lend it from them and apply it.
I'm a cutie beast after all.

[12CRIT->12MEGACRIT->7] damn that roll
You manage to burrow this and that from each princess and apply the make up. You then stand up and clear your throat. EVERY man in the room look at you and keep staring with their mouth gaping. Your beaty shock even your sisters and the town mob stop to admire your beauty. Even redshirt admire cannot tear there eye away from the angel standing in the council.

Draw the angry mob.
[2]You wanted to draw the angry mob but they are no longer angry so you got a pic for poepl staring with their mouth gaping instead.

Princess Melody will spend some time drawing a beautiful picture of her favorite cat.
[12Crit->2]You drawed a beautiful picture of the cat. it is so real that your cat look at it with curiosity. Your servants applaude at your skill. You now completely in a good mood again.

This wouldn't do at all--her sister Redshirt was not only stalling the rescue mission but also directly challenging her for the throne.  She needed to be gotten rid of.
Princess Valerie attempts to use superior princess charm, being a girlish 16-year old, to convince the intruding mob and Redshirt's followers that she is insane and unfit to rule, as well as a dangerous witch.

[12Crit->9]
You tried to use your charm but it is uncompareable to your sister Dolina. So you use this opening to get your servant to capture Redshirt and take her away. Redshirt's admirer didnt even notice that as they are all staring at Dolina and her beauty.

Go to my secret place where I keep my things that are to deadly to be kept in the castle without anyone noticing.
[8]
You ride your dragon to a nearby tree where you stashed all you hidden item.(no nuclear component though)

The council is now quite as most of the mob and Redshirts admirer stares at Dolina. The rescue party make its way out and took Redshirt with them. She is put in the tower while the team head out to find the kidnapped princess. [/]

((All new player please read the end of the last 3-4 post to get an idea of what is going on. I will update again tommorrow when i wake up ))

Living on the opposite part of the world is sometime a problem

Lyeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Guess who isn't back
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: July 13, 2014, 12:59:02 pm »

Ophelia uses this time to prepare a speech to give to anyone who might try to attack the Orcs on their way to the castle - knowing her sisters, the idiots probably sent someone to "save" her from the Orcs - as if she needed their help to get out of this situation!
Take a closer look at this text!

Playergamer

• Bay Watcher
  • Dance dance hadoken!
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: July 13, 2014, 01:11:40 pm »

Use my force powers to knock the servant unconscious.

Also, scream at my men to help me.

((Y u no let me use my powers?))
« Last Edit: July 13, 2014, 01:21:17 pm by Playergamer »
A troll, most likely...But I hate not feeding the animals. Let the games begin.
Ya fuckin' wanker.   

My sigtext

darkpaladin109

• Bay Watcher
  • has no intention of returning here
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: July 13, 2014, 01:15:40 pm »

Send some of my personal guards to make sure that Redshirt does not escape. Have them armed with with crossbows, whose bolts are coated in poison that causes temporary paralasys.

SaberToothTiger

• Bay Watcher
  • Wannabe Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: July 13, 2014, 01:15:56 pm »

Dolina, being the clueless being she was, gave a speech about peace and love. Why does this situation have to go to violence? Everything can be solved peacefully. To prove that, she would hug her sister, Melody.
« Last Edit: July 13, 2014, 01:25:28 pm by SaberToothTiger »
I gaze into its milky depths, searching the wheat and sugar for the meanings I can never find.
It's like tea leaf divination, but with cartoon leprechauns.
There are only two sure things in life: death and taxes and lists and poor arithmetic and overlong jokes and poor memory and probably a few more things.

poketwo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: July 13, 2014, 01:17:21 pm »

"Ok, now I remember that I wanted the servants to find the stuff I need for the bomb, not go to the haphazardness materials tree. Well, first I need uranium..."
FIND PLACES THAT ARE IRRADIATED, THAT'S A TELLTALE SIGN OF NEARBY URANIUM

Lalasa

• Bay Watcher
  • And then there will be none
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: July 13, 2014, 03:16:00 pm »

Princess Valerie, now that the Redshirt threat was moderately contained, will head the rescue attempt.  It was her idea after all, and becoming a hero in the eyes of the people might help them overlook any other sort of less heroic behaviors, like slowly knocking out her competition.  If she stumbles upon Ophelia, she will do her best to skew the situation so that Ophelia would look like a weak damsel-in-distress.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 15