Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 15

Author Topic: Roll to be The Prettiest Princess  (Read 23879 times)

Lalasa

• Bay Watcher
  • And then there will be none
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to be The Prettiest Princess
« Reply #30 on: July 12, 2014, 07:07:11 pm »

Valerie stays with the council to help direct her own team, but she tells her personal assassin to spy on Princess Redshirt in a secret conference  She did not like how her sister was easily winning over followers from the populace and wanted to monitor her behavior, especially for an opportunity to strike.

Playergamer

• Bay Watcher
  • Dance dance hadoken!
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: July 12, 2014, 07:57:31 pm »

Princess Redshirt sends most of her men outside of the council chamber. They are to stand guard outside the chamber, with at least two at every exit, and will detain anyone who leaves. She also sends a few to gather as many new recruits as possible. Finally, she keeps her two best men with her as bodyguards, and readies her force powers.

"My fellow princesses: I have something I would like to say. We all know that only one of us can claim the throne, correct? I intend that one to be me. Now, I can see that most of you are gathered here, easily a majority. If we would just hold a quick vote on who shall be queen, I'd say you have quite a few reasons to vote for me."
A troll, most likely...But I hate not feeding the animals. Let the games begin.
Ya fuckin' wanker.   

My sigtext

Varee

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: July 12, 2014, 08:26:51 pm »

5 6 11->3 9 8
PROVE THAT I AM SANE, AND I DON'T CARE ABOUT MY SIBLING
[5] The more you talk, the mire insane you sound. The maid decide to lock the tower and leave you to reflect on your actions.
Fair enough. Though, long term, it would be far more beneficial for them to set up a legitimate business, as they would get profits and a longer life expectancy.
[6] The orc inform you that they are actually doing a business and he was actually hired to go attack the castle by...... he manage to hold himself before slipping up the identity of his client. He also seem distracted by the conversation and drop the suspition.
Secretly send a messenger to the orcs, informing them of the rescue squad and how they should deal with it.
[11CRIT->3] As the messenger leaves, he drop your message and some town folk found it. The messenger continue on without realising his mistake. The town now knows that someone planned a kidnapping of their beloved princess and there is a traitor inside the town. They form a lynch mob at the castle but luckily you didnt sign the note
Valerie stays with the council to help direct her own team, but she tells her personal assassin to spy on Princess Redshirt in a secret conference  She did not like how her sister was easily winning over followers from the populace and wanted to monitor her behavior, especially for an opportunity to strike.
[9] Your servant is too busy with arranging the rescue party and cannot fulfill your request.  You now hqve to depend on your own skill for the time being.
Princess Redshirt sends most of her men outside of the council chamber. They are to stand guard outside the chamber, with at least two at every exit, and will detain anyone who leaves. She also sends a few to gather as many new recruits as possible. Finally, she keeps her two best men with her as bodyguards, and readies her force powers.

"My fellow princesses: I have something I would like to say. We all know that only one of us can claim the throne, correct? I intend that one to be me. Now, I can see that most of you are gathered here, easily a majority. If we would just hold a quick vote on who shall be queen, I'd say you have quite a few reasons to vote for me."

[8] The only door in was the one behind you so you station 2 man inside and two outside,the rest walk back to you with full support. You address the council and call for a vote. But there are not many of your sisters left in as most of them abstained and leave.

The band of redshirt is standing at the door blocking passage while she address the council. The minister step up and in form them to remember that the tradition of the kingdom require them to have a husband before claiming the throne and the members nod. The rescue squad stand face to face with the men at arm band . Redshirt's party look nervously at the trained killer, looking to please their master.

(( And NO you cant marry random people, you can only court royal family of nearby land. In fact one of them might be paying you a visit soonish))
Living on the opposite part of the world is sometime a problem

Lyeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Guess who isn't back
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: July 12, 2014, 08:29:28 pm »

Ophelia just settles down to wait a bit, until she's ready to leave with the orcs. Perhaps asking this Orc to speak about his childhood?
Take a closer look at this text!

darkpaladin109

• Bay Watcher
  • has no intention of returning here
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: July 12, 2014, 08:31:42 pm »

Romakia decides to use this as a opportunity, sending one of her spies to frame another one of her sisters. Prefferably one that's a threat to her, like Redshirt.

poketwo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: July 12, 2014, 08:33:57 pm »

BREAK OUT

Playergamer

• Bay Watcher
  • Dance dance hadoken!
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: July 12, 2014, 08:37:18 pm »

Redshirt is already engaged as she is one of the oldest children.

No one may leave the council room.

Send some of my men to recruit others.
Ya fuckin' wanker.   

My sigtext

Varee

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: July 12, 2014, 10:10:30 pm »

6 10 12->11 4

Ophelia just settles down to wait a bit, until she's ready to leave with the orcs. Perhaps asking this Orc to speak about his childhood?
[6] The orc have a nice chatter with you, telling you how i grew up in a small village then move to the town and join the mercenary group. He also slip up a bit about someone inside the castle always hire them to do stuffs.
Romakia decides to use this as a opportunity, sending one of her spies to frame another one of her sisters. Prefferably one that's a threat to her, like Redshirt.
[10] The sound outside keep getting louder as the lynch mob approach the council room.after a while the door open and the mob flood in . Princess romakia quickly make it look like her Sister is holding them hostage and some people in the mob seem to understand.

BREAK OUT
[12CRIT->11MEGA CRIT] (DAMN YOUR LUCK MAN :€)
You look out the window and whistle a high pitch tune. Then your pet dragon ling appear and you hop on and fly away from the tower.
(Be more specific next time please)
Redshirt is already engaged as she is one of the oldest children.

No one may leave the council room.

Send some of my men to recruit others.

[4] Your admirer cannot hold back the lynch mob and they force their way into the council room. You are now in the middle between the sisters and rescue party and the mob. Your gaurd manage to convince some people but other look angry.....
You know that your fiance is a legitimate claim for the throne and he is coming soon. You just need to secure enough support to arrange a royal mariage and coronation.

The council is now in chaos as the mob demand justice and inform the council of the intercepted message. Now the sister are scare and unsure on how to move on. The room fall slient as all the people exchange glances waiting for something to happen.

(( the rescue squad are arm but out number. Redshirt band are not as well armor but each have their weapon drawn. The town people are armed with stick and some random tool and out number everyone.))

((Welp why is everyone killing each other now. You should be the prettiest princess D:<))

Lyeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Guess who isn't back
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: July 12, 2014, 10:13:49 pm »

((Welp why is everyone killing each other now. You should be the prettiest princess D:<))
((Ikr? I don't even want the throne! I wanna be the battlemage princess!  :( ))
Welp. Time to leave with the Orcs and dissuade anyone we meet from attacking them - the Orcs will, of course, just think I'm helping them infiltrate the castle.
Take a closer look at this text!

Playergamer

• Bay Watcher
  • Dance dance hadoken!
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: July 12, 2014, 10:15:48 pm »

It was Romakia! Take handwriting samples from her and compare them. Talk fast and use my force powers to sway the mob to my side.
Ya fuckin' wanker.   

My sigtext

Varee

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: July 12, 2014, 10:24:42 pm »

It was Romakia! Take handwriting samples from her and compare them. Talk fast and use my force powers to sway the mob to my side.

((Meta too much Princess redshirt?))

Playergamer

• Bay Watcher
  • Dance dance hadoken!
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: July 12, 2014, 10:26:26 pm »

((No, Romakia is telling them it's me, thus I am saying it's her.))
Ya fuckin' wanker.   

My sigtext

Cptn Kaladin Anrizlokum

« Reply #42 on: July 12, 2014, 10:43:05 pm »

Princess Azelia will walk out into the garden and sketch.

SaberToothTiger

• Bay Watcher
  • Wannabe Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: July 12, 2014, 11:00:00 pm »

((Can I still join?))

My name is Dolina! The first step of my plan is to apply beautiful cosmetics onto me, so I look gorgeous indeed.
I gaze into its milky depths, searching the wheat and sugar for the meanings I can never find.
It's like tea leaf divination, but with cartoon leprechauns.
There are only two sure things in life: death and taxes and lists and poor arithmetic and overlong jokes and poor memory and probably a few more things.

Varee

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: July 13, 2014, 12:33:40 am »

This is catch up roll for new member, no time will pass.
Princess Azelia will walk out into the garden and sketch.
[7] Azelia want to escape the council but with the angry mob in her way, it doesnt look like she is getting out.

((Can I still join?))

My name is Dolina! The first step of my plan is to apply beautiful cosmetics onto me, so I look gorgeous indeed.
[5]Dolina see the townsmen and want to look the best she can so she pulls up her private cosmetic case to apply make up. But then she realise her maid have it and she is nowhere to be found.

(( Well both of you got odd roll so you are stuck in council room))
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 15