Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 31

Author Topic: Habit RPG  (Read 38138 times)

Sappho

• Bay Watcher
  • AKA Aira; Legendary Female Gamer
    • View Profile
    • Aira Plays Games
Re: Habit RPG
« Reply #165 on: July 22, 2014, 04:35:24 pm »

You need to just refresh the page whenever you want to do something. It is the only way. Just hit F5 before every action.

The irony is, the reason they don't update automatically whenever you do stuff is to save their poor, fragile servers. And yet, the solution to this problem, on my end, is to refresh the page constantly, thereby putting far more weight on their weak little servers than a normally functioning web site that updates when it needs to ever would...

Karlito

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #166 on: July 22, 2014, 05:01:56 pm »

You need to just refresh the page whenever you want to do something. It is the only way. Just hit F5 before every action.

Isn't that what the Sync button up on top of the page is for?
This sentence contains exactly threee erors.

smirk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: July 22, 2014, 09:31:00 pm »

Invite? I will assimilate happily.

ec03fde4-bb59-4483-a978-a29050e82978
When i think of toady i think of a toad hopping arround on a keyboard
also
he should stay out of the light it will dry out his skin
his moist amphibian skin

Tawa

• Bay Watcher
  • the first mankind all over the world
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: July 22, 2014, 10:26:45 pm »

Two cents mode engaged
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
More seriously, you guys have fun with your game, even though I won't join. Looks handy for keeping habits, though.
I don't use Bay12 much anymore. PM me if you need to get in touch with me and I'll send you my Discord handle.

Greiger

• Bay Watcher
  • Reptilian Illuminati member. Keep it secret.
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: July 22, 2014, 10:32:53 pm »

Dude all that tall grass and your UI isn't even indicating you are doing a constant stealth search.

* Tawarochir is eaten by stealthed monitor lizards.
Disclaimer: Not responsible for dwarven deaths from the use or misuse of this post.
I don't need friends!! I've got knives!!!

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #170 on: July 22, 2014, 10:44:47 pm »

Okay, everyone, I've finished the quest I started before we made the B12 party, and we can now start a new quest together. Before I start it, is there anyone else who wants to be a part of the Bay12 party? This is not the same as the guild -- if you want to join, you have to send me your user ID (look the in social>party screen to see it) and I'll add you. The quest is to vanquish Trapper Santa. This should be interesting...
Mine's 52a2163f-acfd-4f0b-ae2f-5252eac8d1eb
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

Alev

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: July 22, 2014, 11:14:24 pm »

Two cents mode engaged
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
More seriously, you guys have fun with your game, even though I won't join. Looks handy for keeping habits, though.
dat score

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #172 on: July 22, 2014, 11:19:53 pm »

-
« Last Edit: March 08, 2018, 02:21:21 pm by Vector »
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

Migue5356

• Bay Watcher
  • grisha5
    • View Profile
« Reply #173 on: July 23, 2014, 04:13:33 am »

I think I'll join this thing, hopefully I can get motivated enough to actually to anything.
6a260d74-6613-4217-bb64-ed5e78d01817 invite me to the party too, plz.
Edit: Also, does anyone now how to change the language of the website?
I prefer my internetz stuff in english.
Edit2: Nevermind I found it.
« Last Edit: July 23, 2014, 04:23:38 am by Migue5356 »
]hi guys,im back, who was missing me?

Y-you know. I'm just going to leave. You've all managed to thoroughly horrify me...

Sappho

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Aira Plays Games
« Reply #174 on: July 23, 2014, 05:10:02 am »

Yeah, the language thing is a pain. It's not obvious. Took me ages to find.

Note to ALL developers: when multiple languages are available, it must ALWAYS be immediately obvious how to change it. Just because a person's IP address shows you they're in a particular country, that doesn't mean they automatically are FROM that country or fluent in its language. Google's constant fuckery regarding switching various pages automatically back to Czech really gets under my skin.

I've sent out all party invitations that have been requested now. Everyone please check your party page (social>party) and accept the invitation. In about one hour from this post, I will begin the quest. Anyone who is not in the party by that point will not get to take part!

Once the quest is started (I'll post here when it is), everyone will have to respond to the invitation in order for the quest to begin. Please do that ASAP, so we don't have to wait too long.

It's so exciting! X D

Strife26

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #175 on: July 23, 2014, 06:49:07 am »

I think that this has been helping me at least a fair bit, although it seems to like to switch my timezone more-or-less randomly (probably because I occasionally use a cell phone from the other side of the world?).

Made it to level five and purchased me the fun looking Seax. I have a bit of trouble keeping pace with the amount of coins I need to spend on rewards in my daily life. Maaaaybe I should either cut down on my caffeine intake or lower the price from five.
Even the avatars expire eventually.

Sappho

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Aira Plays Games
« Reply #176 on: July 23, 2014, 07:23:50 am »

The quest has begun! Party members, accept (or decline) your invites ASAP so that we may get down, get down, get down, get down!

Samarkand

• Bay Watcher
  • Aspiring GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #177 on: July 23, 2014, 08:45:54 am »

The quest has begun! Party members, accept (or decline) your invites ASAP so that we may get down, get down, get down, get down!
What screen is that on? Just synced party screen to no avail.
My Area

It's it's its, not it's, not its its, not it's.

Sappho

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Aira Plays Games
« Reply #178 on: July 23, 2014, 09:08:50 am »

What screen is that on? Just synced party screen to no avail.

I'd refresh the entire screen rather than just hitting the sync button. In my experience, the sync button frequently fails to do diddly squat.

Are you in the party? I do believe the invitation should appear there. If not, try clicking the message button at the top of the screen? Although it never actually alerts you to new messages, it will reluctantly divulge that you have a message if you poke it a bit.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #179 on: July 23, 2014, 09:59:44 am »

We're digging a fortress?

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 31