Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 31

Author Topic: Habit RPG  (Read 38131 times)

smirk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Habit RPG
« Reply #180 on: July 23, 2014, 10:24:30 am »

The quest has begun! Party members, accept (or decline) your invites ASAP so that we may get down, get down, get down, get down!
We're digging a fortress?
In a heavily forested biome, no less.

Question: Do To-Do items damage quest bosses? I've got time to get some of mine done over the next couple of days. So let's get this quest started and kick some impasse! =D
When i think of toady i think of a toad hopping arround on a keyboard
also
he should stay out of the light it will dry out his skin
his moist amphibian skin

Samarkand

• Bay Watcher
  • Aspiring GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #181 on: July 23, 2014, 10:44:59 am »

The quest has begun! Party members, accept (or decline) your invites ASAP so that we may get down, get down, get down, get down!
What screen is that on? Just synced party screen to no avail.

I'd refresh the entire screen rather than just hitting the sync button. In my experience, the sync button frequently fails to do diddly squat.

Are you in the party? I do believe the invitation should appear there. If not, try clicking the message button at the top of the screen? Although it never actually alerts you to new messages, it will reluctantly divulge that you have a message if you poke it a bit.
After a couple of minutes of meandering and refreshing a message popped up quite randomly.
My Area

It's it's its, not it's, not its its, not it's.

Sappho

• Bay Watcher
  • AKA Aira; Legendary Female Gamer
    • View Profile
    • Aira Plays Games
« Reply #182 on: July 23, 2014, 11:08:25 am »

We're digging a fortress?
In a heavily forested biome, no less.

Question: Do To-Do items damage quest bosses? I've got time to get some of mine done over the next couple of days. So let's get this quest started and kick some impasse! =D

I think any completed task damages the boss. On the other hand, uncompleted dailies will damage everyone. So only take part if you're prepared to get those dailies done!

Greiger

• Bay Watcher
  • Reptilian Illuminati member. Keep it secret.
    • View Profile
« Reply #183 on: July 23, 2014, 11:16:27 am »

I just got called for another interview so I might be able to smack santa with that big, huge, hard set, deep red "Meaningful Employment" to-do.  Here's hoping.

Also yea, I tried hitting the sync button on the party page 3 or 4 times with no dice, the invite only worked when I did a full reload.  While the sync button seems to work for a lot of things, invites don't seem to be one of them.
Disclaimer: Not responsible for dwarven deaths from the use or misuse of this post.
I don't need friends!! I've got knives!!!

Samarkand

• Bay Watcher
  • Aspiring GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #184 on: July 23, 2014, 11:30:28 am »

I've accepted the invitation twice now...
My Area

It's it's its, not it's, not its its, not it's.

Sappho

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Aira Plays Games
« Reply #185 on: July 23, 2014, 02:44:32 pm »

Just waiting on five members to accept now. I'll give them until tomorrow afternoon (GMT+1) and then we'll just have to start without them. QUEST HO!

Migue5356

• Bay Watcher
  • grisha5
    • View Profile
« Reply #186 on: July 23, 2014, 04:28:13 pm »

Well, it looks like I'll have to wait until the quest is over to join the party.
]hi guys,im back, who was missing me?

Y-you know. I'm just going to leave. You've all managed to thoroughly horrify me...

Sappho

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Aira Plays Games
« Reply #187 on: July 24, 2014, 12:54:56 am »

You can join the party now, if you want, but unfortunately you can't join this quest.

On the other hand, there are so many members in the party that it probably won't take long!

We're just waiting on Myroc to answer the invitation now. If he's not on board by 14.00 GMT+1 (that's 24 hours from when I sent the invitations), we'll go ahead and start without him.

EDIT: THE QUEST IS ON! TAKE OUT THOSE RED TO-DOS AND LET'S KICK THIS FAKE OFF-SEASON SANTA'S RED LITTLE BUNS!
« Last Edit: July 24, 2014, 03:16:43 am by Sappho »

Migue5356

• Bay Watcher
  • grisha5
    • View Profile
« Reply #188 on: July 24, 2014, 04:01:42 am »

You can join the party now, if you want, but unfortunately you can't join this quest.
Wha-?
When I go to the Social>Party tab all I get is this:
Spoiler: kinda big image (click to show/hide)
I've refreshed and synced but nothing else appears.

Y-you know. I'm just going to leave. You've all managed to thoroughly horrify me...

Sappho

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Aira Plays Games
« Reply #189 on: July 24, 2014, 04:11:24 am »

That's strange... I just re-sent your invitation. Does it show now? That's a shame, sorry about that. : (

Migue5356

• Bay Watcher
  • grisha5
    • View Profile
« Reply #190 on: July 24, 2014, 06:35:28 am »

Thanks, I'm in now.
Being the only level 1 on the party means I'm the best, right?

Sappho

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Aira Plays Games
« Reply #191 on: July 24, 2014, 06:37:28 am »

You're number ONE!

Retropunch

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #192 on: July 24, 2014, 08:49:40 am »

Just joined, I used a similar thing to this a while ago and enjoyed it, but I never kept up with it because there wasn't much real progression. It was kinda 'you've won a point! well done!' and that was it.

I don't really need it in a reminding sense as I'm mostly pretty focused, but I love the idea of seeing myself level up from hard work.
With enough work and polish, it could have been a forgettable flash game on Kongregate.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #193 on: July 24, 2014, 05:11:09 pm »

Just finished the Medium Circuit without stopping at all. Holy crap am I tired.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

Arx

• Bay Watcher
  • Iron within, iron without.
    • View Profile
    • Art!
« Reply #194 on: July 25, 2014, 07:43:55 am »

Is there any obvious way to tell how much damage one is doing to the boss? I can;t see anything, and I'm pretty sure a day rollover has happened since Tiruin said something two days ago.

I am on Discord as Arx#2415.
Hail to the mind of man! / Fire in the sky
I've been waiting for you / On this day we die.
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 31