Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 24

Author Topic: Beginner's Mafia XLVIII: In a Galaxy Far Far Away (Scum Victory)  (Read 45856 times)

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
Re: Beginner's Mafia XLVIII: In a Galaxy Far Far Away Day 2
« Reply #165 on: July 15, 2014, 06:00:32 pm »

Scripten: So basically, you want me to put far more info in my posts. Okay, I'll try to do that.
Second Scripten:Basically what anailater said. How would you suggest we deal with those players that are inactive?
Frostmoon: Who currently seems scummiest to you right now, and for what reasons?
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

Frostmoon

• Bay Watcher
  • Just your average eldritch feline. :3
    • View Profile
« Reply #166 on: July 15, 2014, 06:37:33 pm »

Blitz:
Frostmoon: Who currently seems scummiest to you right now, and for what reasons?
I'm honestly not sure who's the scummiest right now, actually. Unfortunately, most of you are falling into a null or neutral read.  The only person's whose play has been bothering (albeit minorly) is Illgeo's. Although in his fourth post he defends anailater and basically says that it's too early to vote, his very first post contains a vote, albeit a random vote determined by random.org. His only real vote brings up a good and interesting pint, yet at the same time feels rather bandwagony, which in turn feels contradictory to his general 'only vote someone who feels like scum' attitude. He then immediately votes Blitz again day two, which-again-feels rather contradictory to his early play. His overall play just feels contradictory. Yet, as I say all of this, two posts, in which he implies that although anailater's posts may look good, he wouldn't blindly trust him, which, for some reason, feels like a rather town-sided thing to say.

Scripten

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: July 15, 2014, 10:26:04 pm »

Scripten: So basically, you want me to put far more info in my posts. Okay, I'll try to do that.
Second Scripten:Basically what anailater said. How would you suggest we deal with those players that are inactive?

Yeah, the more info you have in your post, the better, unless you're playing at a higher level where people can extrapolate more from less. As for inactive players, our best bet is to just post on here with the expectation that they participate. Otherwise, they're giving themselves a scum leaning, which can be very bad for the town if they are not mafia. I don't believe that we should focus entirely upon lynching only lurkers, but active lurking is especially scummy. That's what I've seen a lot of from BlitzDungeoneer, but it would be good to give him some time to respond before a lynch.

Blitz:
I'm honestly not sure who's the scummiest right now, actually. Unfortunately, most of you are falling into a null or neutral read.  The only person's whose play has been bothering (albeit minorly) is Illgeo's. Although in his fourth post he defends anailater and basically says that it's too early to vote, his very first post contains a vote, albeit a random vote determined by random.org. His only real vote brings up a good and interesting pint, yet at the same time feels rather bandwagony, which in turn feels contradictory to his general 'only vote someone who feels like scum' attitude. He then immediately votes Blitz again day two, which-again-feels rather contradictory to his early play. His overall play just feels contradictory. Yet, as I say all of this, two posts, in which he implies that although anailater's posts may look good, he wouldn't blindly trust him, which, for some reason, feels like a rather town-sided thing to say.

This is pretty good play. I don't necessarily agree with everything you say, Frostmoon, but I have enough evidence to formulate some points off of it. From what I've seen, it seems more like Illgeo has become more liberal in his use of votes because we've left RVS. Remember that day 2 isn't a separate round as much as it is a continuation of the day before. BlitzDungeoneer has appeared the most scummy to me for a while due to his posting habits. It is possible that I may change my vote if he is no longer appears the most like scum.

Scripten:
Before day's end, I'd like to put up a quick list of other players and my basic read on them. I'll clarify why I've put anyone in the place I have if you all would like to know. Anyone else care to put up some reads before night comes?

-Most Scummy-
Nerjin
BlitzDungeoneer
Illgeo
anailater/Gulddom
Deathsword
yobbo
Frostmoon
-Most Town-

Do these reads still relate to what you believe now? (Excluding, of course, Nerjin and Gulddom because they're confirmed town.) If so, do you care to explain people's rankings?

Yes, for the most part. I'm still most suspicious of BlitzDungeoneer, as I've stated. Illgeo is still pretty damn scummy, too, though it's more a feeling than anything concrete and I try to avoid pure gut reads. However, I'm seeing more from anailater that suggests town, and something I'm noticing with Deathsword puts me off. See above where I said that one of the things Blitzdungeoneer could be doing is trying to get attention away from his scumbuddy Deathsword? Well, Deathsword's last post looks a hell of a lot like a bus attempt on BlitzDungeoneer, doesn't it? So my reads are currently here:

-Most Scummy-
BlitzDungeoneer - Most scummy due to a lot of ambiguity in his posts and a general feeling of active lurking/dodging questions.
Deathsword - Very few posts and a strange dynamic, as I've explained, between him and Blitz.
Illgeo - I can't quite get a read on him. He seems to only be concentrating on BlitzDungeoneer right now, which is understandable, but I'm getting a scum read off of him for some reason.
anailater - Seemed rather scummy at first, but he's been getting into the game and scumhunting more, which is good.
yobbo - Scumhunting very actively the whole game. Definitely a town read here.
Frostmoon - Same as above. I've pretty much seen nothing that reads scum on him.
-Most Town-

Scripten: Well how do you suggest we deal with inactive members? Do we pm them, or do you threaten then with your vote/FoS?

Absolutely no PMing, IIRC. I believe that is against the rules. The mods will take care of that. Of course, I may be wrong. 4maskwolf, can you confirm?

Deathsword: You were last online and active on other parts of the forum at about an hour ago. You haven't posted in four days despite the new day and having a quota of questions directed your way. I hate to be that guy, but dude, you're looking really scummy right now just on account of that, not to mention the strange dynamic between you and BlitzDungeoneer that's been evolving... Since everyone else has a post since the day's started, could you please hop on and give us, at the very least, some reads or possibly a rundown of where you feel the situation is?

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: July 16, 2014, 12:54:39 am »

• PMs - PMs between players are prohibited. You may freely PM the moderator to ask game-related questions, however, what the moderator may reveal is limited.
    • Do not quote any direct correspondence with the moderator, including role PMs and rule-related
Yeah, PMs are forbidden between players. Don't really need to say much more on this.
Scripten: So... active lurker? Hmm, might change my opinion then, considering he accused me of active lurking as an argument that I'm scum. Good to know.[/list]
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

Scripten

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: July 16, 2014, 01:26:13 am »

BlitzDungeoneer: What do you mean by that post? This is kind of what I am trying to go for with the extra info. Are you specifically talking about Deathsword there, or someone else? And change your opinion to what? Are you going to vote for Deathsword now?

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #170 on: July 16, 2014, 01:31:04 am »

Scripten: Yes, I am talking about Deathsword. And, if Deathsword continues to active lurk, then I'll most likely vote on him.

yobbo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: July 16, 2014, 02:08:43 am »

Scripten: Well how do you suggest we deal with inactive members? Do we pm them, or do you threaten then with your vote/FoS?
Absolutely no PMing, IIRC. I believe that is against the rules. The mods will take care of that. Of course, I may be wrong. 4maskwolf, can you confirm?

Regarding PMing inactive players the first post says:

Quote from: 4maskwolf
Prods may be requested for a player. If they have not posted in the thread within 24 hours, excluding weekends, they will be prodded.

so i assume we can ask for them to be prodded, and the GM will send them a message.

Sorry i don't have as much time this week to put into the game as last week. I'm still pretty confused and kind of waiting for IC advice, but i tried writing down a big list of reads on everyone to see if i could figure something out. I don't think it actually brings up anything that hasn't already been said, but here it is.

Scripten -- still beeping on my malfunctioning scumdar for some reason. seems to be directing people's suspicions, but that's probably the best thing to be doing right now.

Frostmoon -- super friendly with everyone. points suspicion at people one at a time and then backs off. this actually seems a lot to me like buddying and distancing as they've been explained. but frostmoon (along with scripten) actually pushed a lot to get people to talk about buddying which seems like it would be a bad idea if she were actively doing it. then again maybe it's something like "lampshading" where you point something out and people think "oh it can't be that or they wouldn't have said it". i don't know the word for this. maybe it's not even a thing?

Blitz -- seems to have a different tone from yesterday, but is still using the exact same tactic to dodge questions: saying "oh what was the question again? i must have missed it. can you save me the hassle of actually having to read the thread and summarize just the bits that relate to me?". Seems to be giving off some sort of "oh i'll just keep doing this and i'll be untouchable" vibe which i don't get at all. Actually starting to seem scummy to me. There was some comment… here it is…
Quote from: Deathsword
Scum are pretty self-centering, since the game does revolve around their existence. If people are fuzzy because they haven't commented on you maybe it's because you don't feel your scum-status threatened by them?
the self-centering bit made me remember this. And as far as the "untouchable" vibe, i think it could really be scum trying not to act worried at the votes on them and over-succeeding.

Illgeo -- seems to be bandwagoning on blitz. isn't posting much at all and the posts he does have seem low on content. i actually asked… ugh where is it…
Illgeo: But what if scum just lurk and don't post? What do you do then?
This was in response to him saying that votes shouldn't be serious until you at least had a chance to see everyone post. I remember it because i never got an answer to the question, so i watched to see what he'd do, and he did seem to wait till everyone posted and then made a serious vote on blitz. i don't know how to tell if this is scummy or just not spending much time on the game.

Deathsword -- not around. i don't know what to make of that. maybe it's meaningless. could be scum. could be town. could be anything. i don't know.

anailater -- Nerjin made a big point of fingering anailater when he knew that a) he was going to die, and b) we would then know he was town and take his suspicions seriously. but then didn't put much behind it other than "nice bandwagon", so i'm not really sure what to do with this.

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #172 on: July 16, 2014, 02:29:23 am »

Yobbo: And again, someone accusing me of dodging questions, without saying which ones. When Illgeo told me which questions I missed, I answered them. Clearly I'm dodging questions.

yobbo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #173 on: July 16, 2014, 02:37:20 am »

I haven't actually asked you any questions, and honestly i don't want to read the thread for you :/.

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #174 on: July 16, 2014, 02:53:36 am »

I haven't actually asked you any questions, and honestly i don't want to read the thread for you :/.
And since you didn't ask questions, you don't actually have any that I haven't answered. All I'm asking is that if you accuse me of dodging questions, tell me which ones.

anailater

• Bay Watcher
  • Because She's Awesome
    • View Profile
« Reply #175 on: July 16, 2014, 05:33:10 am »

Blitz:I don't think he saying your not answering, he's saying your not answering enough, all of your posts are on average three lines, and that's a size that could be considered you trying to say the least amount as possible, therefore giving us less material to scum hunt with. However because we're all relatively new it just makes you more suspicious.
At best it's a pool of ink thats here for no reason; at worst it's a puddle of hateful alien death penises that want to murder-rape you into chunks.
So how are you today?

Nerjin

• Bay Watcher
  • A photo is worth 1,000 words... all: Guilty!
    • View Profile
« Reply #176 on: July 16, 2014, 10:22:21 am »

(and Nerjin: as IC what do you think of us having lynched the IC >< is there anything specific we should do now?)

I can't comment on specific in-game situations. A lot of times new players lynch IC's or Nightkill ICs. The former is fine if you think they are scum. The latter is poor play on Scum's part. Scum should NOT lynch active players. Why? Because then the game turns into 72 hour periods where no one posts anything of substance. Inactive games are boring. Usually IC's are more active and experienced.

Look over day 1. See who voted for who and why. The thing is, you now know two confirmed townies. So you KNOW they were actually trying to help people you sons of sorry... Sorry... No anger. All joking aside, the two dead players are confirmed town. See who accused them. Who interacted with them. This is usually a good idea. But really, votes are what matter in most cases. Who voted them? WHy did they vote them. That kinda thing.

PS. Sorry dude in deadchat, I won't be on there.
The demon code prevents me from declining a rock-off challenge.

Is the admiral of the SS Lapidot.

Teneb

• Bay Watcher
  • (they/them) Penguin rebellion
    • View Profile
« Reply #177 on: July 16, 2014, 11:35:01 am »

Scripten: Yes, I am talking about Deathsword. And, if Deathsword continues to active lurk, then I'll most likely vote on him.
How am I active lurking? You could accuse me of lurking and have some merit to those claims (Most of the time I am just browsing the forums from my phone at either class or work, and touchscreens, quotes and formating don't work together, at all). I can only post either at night, when I'm tired, or when I go home between class and work to eat, which is now.

Yobbo: At the end of D1 you claimed I failed to answer a question. However, after reading it quite a few times, I haven't found that question. If you still want it answered, could you ask it again?
Illgeo and Deathsword: What made Blitz look so scummy? Just a lot of low content posts? How is that different from a new town player wanting to participate but not knowing how to get the ball rolling?
Was it this one? Because I answered it in this post

Anailater: My... Opinion? Hmm... Well, our situation is currently slightly shit, what with the losing of one of our own.
Everyone: How 'bout your opinions on our current situation?
{Ok, before I do anything else: QUOTE DAMN IT. QUOTE THE QUESTIONS YOU ARE ANSWERING! It's a single click and the only excuse not to do it is using a smartphone to play (which is a bad idea)

Losing town in the first day (and night) is pretty common. Tragic, but nothing to panic about. It is actually useful because you can go back and read their interactions with others knowing they are town.}
Here you ask a generic, zero-effort question to nobody in particular. And then you accuse me of active-lurking, oh the irony.

Well that couldn't have gone any worse....
We still have a cop or jailkeeper or maybe both, so it's definitely not as bad as it could be.
{There are always both in this setup. Same goes for scum roleblocker}

I'm actually a little unsure as to what to do now, can i ask for some IC advice?

And i don't get why Guiddom got killed. He hadn't posted much at all, and had only joined on with everyone else in voting Nerjin. That seems like he'd be way better for scum to keep alive. Is there even much i can read into that? Did they maybe just choose randomly?
{Exactly because of that is why he was killed. Scum choose targets that can't be traced back to them. A player that only did "ok" is the perfect target.}

Maybe we should all post general reads and/or thoughts? I'm still wondering about why posting reads is good but i have seen it done a lot. (If anyone could answer my previous question as to why it's good and not bad i'd be grateful. I looked on mafiascum but i didn't see anything about it).
{Because it forces the player to analyze the posts of others, thus hopefully causing to make a case or catching a slip.}

Scripten: Deflect questions? Mind giving me a list? Probably just didn't notice them.
Don't know nearly enough about the other players to get a reading, but I don't think Deathsword is scum. Take my word with a grain of salt, though.
Well, I would have thought a different person was scum presumably. Not much else to do.
Deflecting isn't missing. Deflecting means you just give a generic answer to a question, you.. shrug it off, so to speak.

Scripten explained quite well:
BlitzDungeoneer: It's not so much that you're avoiding answering questions outright. It's more that you give the absolute minimum amount of information just so you can say "Look, I've answered it!" For example, when I asked about your reads, you gave a single, weak read. Giving out as much information as you can without revealing roles is good town behavior. We want to know who you suspect and why. We want to know where you stand on the situation almost all the time so that we can work off of that. Right now, all I know is that you aren't sure if Deathsword is scum, or want us to think that. What you said could have just as easily been taken as you wanting to get people off of Deathsword's back because you two are a scumteam, want to create suspicion toward Deathsword by suggesting that you are trying to protect him, or that you are a detective role and investigated him. (Don't confirm or deny this, please. We do NOT want the scum to know any roles.) Basically, any which way, you've created a situation that does not help the town by not giving more information on your thought processes by withholding your train of thought. We don't want WIFOM situations. (That is, situations that tell us nothing because the motivations could be one of two completely conflicting sides.) Does that make sense?

Here, have an example of something you missed, or ignored:
Second Deathsword: You also seem very quick to blame me for active lurking without checking your facts. Care to explain why?
Blitz: It would be helpful if you could post some of these facts rather than just telling us there are some.
In fact, I'd like you provided a reply to that. What are these "facts" I am not checking?

It would be nice if people told me what questions I haven't answered then.
It would be nice if you searched for them instead of just demanding that the question be delivered to you on a platter. As you can see above, yobbo claims I failed to answer a question and I searched for it. Now, I think he just missed my answer, but I did present the question I thought I missed and asked if that's it.

And then you fail to do that in this very same post.

First, stop parroting other players. Second, why don't you form your own opinions?

Deathsword: You've posted a lot less than many of us. While those posts have been asking questions, you haven't really been as active as you could be. Could you give your reads on the situation and of each of us? Why do you think Gulddom was stabbed and not one of us more active townies?
Most of it I've already addressed. Most read as null to me, but that is because I tend to focus on one or two players at a time until I feel sure they are scum or town, while keeping watch for any slips by others. yobbo feel suspicious to me, but I can't find anything scummy to his posts yet. Blitz feels like lazy scum. Or worse, lazy town.

{Don't PM other players. It's against the rules stated in the OP. If you want to call their attention, ask the GM to prod them.}

Deathsword: You were last online and active on other parts of the forum at about an hour ago. You haven't posted in four days despite the new day and having a quota of questions directed your way. I hate to be that guy, but dude, you're looking really scummy right now just on account of that, not to mention the strange dynamic between you and BlitzDungeoneer that's been evolving... Since everyone else has a post since the day's started, could you please hop on and give us, at the very least, some reads or possibly a rundown of where you feel the situation is?
Phone browsing is a wonderful and terrible thing. I fail to see a dynamic with Blitz other than calling him out on being horribly lazy and trying to get him to do real posts. Once again, the rest of your requests is above.

Monstrous Manual: D&D in DF
Quote from: Tack
What if “slammed in the ass by dead philosophers” is actually the thing which will progress our culture to the next step?

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #178 on: July 16, 2014, 12:08:39 pm »

How am I active lurking? You could accuse me of lurking and have some merit to those claims (Most of the time I am just browsing the forums from my phone at either class or work, and touchscreens, quotes and formating don't work together, at all). I can only post either at night, when I'm tired, or when I go home between class and work to eat, which is now.
Hmm...
That's what I assumed Scripten was accusing you of, which seemed accurate at the time of the post, what with the 'not posting in 4 days despite being online 1 hour ago'. You were using a moblie, then? Explains somewhat, but I'm able to use a mobile just fine with quotes. Most of the time. iPods and large quotes don't mix very well, particularly when I have to delete bits of the post.
Does someone mind explaining the difference between active lurking and just lurking, by the way? I'm slightly confused, since they seem interchangeable most of the time from what I've seen in both this agme and the One-day Mafia I was in, but with this post I'm not so sure.
Anailater: My... Opinion? Hmm... Well, our situation is currently slightly shit, what with the losing of one of our own.
Everyone: How 'bout your opinions on our current situation?
{Ok, before I do anything else: QUOTE DAMN IT. QUOTE THE QUESTIONS YOU ARE ANSWERING! It's a single click and the only excuse not to do it is using a smartphone to play (which is a bad idea)

Losing town in the first day (and night) is pretty common. Tragic, but nothing to panic about. It is actually useful because you can go back and read their interactions with others knowing they are town.}
Here you ask a generic, zero-effort question to nobody in particular. And then you accuse me of active-lurking, oh the irony.
I mentiond this earlier, and you have too, but... touchscreens and quotes don't mix very well.
Losing town on the first day is normal? That's good to know, thanks.
Yes a generic question from a complete noob. What are the odds? But yeah, it was generic, and nobody asked it at the time, so I felt it should be asked.
Scripten: Deflect questions? Mind giving me a list? Probably just didn't notice them.
Don't know nearly enough about the other players to get a reading, but I don't think Deathsword is scum. Take my word with a grain of salt, though.
Well, I would have thought a different person was scum presumably. Not much else to do.
Deflecting isn't missing. Deflecting means you just give a generic answer to a question, you.. shrug it off, so to speak.

Scripten explained quite well:
BlitzDungeoneer: It's not so much that you're avoiding answering questions outright. It's more that you give the absolute minimum amount of information just so you can say "Look, I've answered it!" For example, when I asked about your reads, you gave a single, weak read. Giving out as much information as you can without revealing roles is good town behavior. We want to know who you suspect and why. We want to know where you stand on the situation almost all the time so that we can work off of that. Right now, all I know is that you aren't sure if Deathsword is scum, or want us to think that. What you said could have just as easily been taken as you wanting to get people off of Deathsword's back because you two are a scumteam, want to create suspicion toward Deathsword by suggesting that you are trying to protect him, or that you are a detective role and investigated him. (Don't confirm or deny this, please. We do NOT want the scum to know any roles.) Basically, any which way, you've created a situation that does not help the town by not giving more information on your thought processes by withholding your train of thought. We don't want WIFOM situations. (That is, situations that tell us nothing because the motivations could be one of two completely conflicting sides.) Does that make sense?

Here, have an example of something you missed, or ignored:
Second Deathsword: You also seem very quick to blame me for active lurking without checking your facts. Care to explain why?
Blitz: It would be helpful if you could post some of these facts rather than just telling us there are some.
In fact, I'd like you provided a reply to that. What are these "facts" I am not checking?
Checking if I'm even online. There's one fact. Checking if I posted at all during that time. That's another.

It would be nice if people told me what questions I haven't answered then.
It would be nice if you searched for them instead of just demanding that the question be delivered to you on a platter. As you can see above, yobbo claims I failed to answer a question and I searched for it. Now, I think he just missed my answer, but I did present the question I thought I missed and asked if that's it.
Okay, I'll try to at least search them up.
And then you fail to do that in this very same post.

First, stop parroting other players. Second, why don't you form your own opinions?
Yep, so much info I can put in a fairly simple question. I mean, there's so much more that I could have put in those questions. Or is there? If there is, I just don't see it.
As for the parroting; I thought it was a valid question.
Opinions on what? There is nothing for me to form an opinion on so far. Probably.

Phone browsing is a wonderful and terrible thing. I fail to see a dynamic with Blitz other than calling him out on being horribly lazy and trying to get him to do real posts. Once again, the rest of your requests is above.
Something we can agree on; Phone Browsing.

Frostmoon

• Bay Watcher
  • Just your average eldritch feline. :3
    • View Profile
« Reply #179 on: July 16, 2014, 12:17:45 pm »

Scripten:
This is pretty good play. I don't necessarily agree with everything you say, Frostmoon, but I have enough evidence to formulate some points off of it. From what I've seen, it seems more like Illgeo has become more liberal in his use of votes because we've left RVS. Remember that day 2 isn't a separate round as much as it is a continuation of the day before. BlitzDungeoneer has appeared the most scummy to me for a while due to his posting habits. It is possible that I may change my vote if he is no longer appears the most like scum.
Mm, point taken. However, his play from before day two still seems rather mutually opposed. And yes, Blitz is starting to seem scummier the farther in we go. Anyway, do any of Deathsword's other posts come off strangely to you, or is it only his first voting post? Does his most recent post alter your read?

Illgeo: Yeah, you're still blue. The majority of your early play bugs me greatly, but that line about not blindly trusting someone prevents me from fully voting you right now. Is there anyone aside from Blitz who feels at all scummy? Is there anyone who feels relatively town?

yobbo:
Frostmoon -- super friendly with everyone. points suspicion at people one at a time and then backs off. this actually seems a lot to me like buddying and distancing as they've been explained. but frostmoon (along with scripten) actually pushed a lot to get people to talk about buddying which seems like it would be a bad idea if she were actively doing it. then again maybe it's something like "lampshading" where you point something out and people think "oh it can't be that or they wouldn't have said it". i don't know the word for this. maybe it's not even a thing?
I'm mostly backing off because while I have a few people giving me a townish read (namely, you and anailater), the people giving a scummy read are sort of dipping out of neutral and, well, scummy. I'd prefer not to lynch town (again), so I'm stepping rather lightly. I'm also finding I'm more of a mass questioner type than a tunneling type.  As for your second point (the part about lampshading), I actually have seen that trick used before. Also, how is Scripten "directing people's suspicions"? Are you only following Nerjin's beliefs when it comes to anailater?

Blitz: Your day one play, although it mostly consisted of active-lurking, made me think of you more as a confused newb townie than a confused newb mafia member. However, your day two deflective play (you're giving short, flowery answers with very little value) and your rather haughty attitude (which, in my opinion, is just another attempt to deflect questions) makes you out to be scummy. Also, you have yet to vote or even FoS once. Is there anyone who you'd vote for? Is there anyone your suspicious of?  Do you have any reads at all? Also, please correct me if I'm wrong ICs, but lurking is the act of simply not posting/posting an incredibly small amount, while active-lurking is posting, but posting only low detail things to make it seem like your still in the game without giving any content.

Deathsword:

Well that couldn't have gone any worse....
We still have a cop or jailkeeper or maybe both, so it's definitely not as bad as it could be.
{There are always both in this setup. Same goes for scum roleblocker}

I think this section of the opening post disagrees:
One of the following setups is used:
1. 1 Mafioso, 1 Mafia Role Cop, 5 Vanilla Townies, Sane Cop, Jailkeeper.
2. 1 Mafioso, 1 Mafia Role Cop, 6 Vanilla Townies, Sane Cop.
3. 1 Mafioso, 1 Mafia Role Cop, 6 Vanilla Townies, Jailkeeper.
Your most recent post seems to focus on yobbo, Blitz, and Scripten. What do you think of the other players?

anailater: Although I believe your town, your quietness and very short, not super informational posts day two are bothering me slightly. Could you please give us your reads?

Everyone: First of all, I'm female. Second of all, although this question is a bit late, are you guys surprised by Gulddom's and Nerjin's alignment flip?
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 24