Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 867 868 [869] 870 871 ... 879

Author Topic: Things that made you laugh today: some people notice when 1 change the title  (Read 1566208 times)

Magmacube_tr

• Bay Watcher
  • Praise KeK! For He is The Key and The Gate!
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you laugh today: some people notice when 1 change the title
« Reply #13020 on: October 12, 2023, 04:21:32 am »

"In a time before time, the bay forumite Pathos talked about his lactating girlfriend on Bay12."
Engraved on the wall is a finely-designed image of Pathos and his girlfriend. Pathos stands over his girlfriend, laughing maniacally. Pathos’ girlfriend is lactating. She is also Pathos.

Pathos was a deity that occurs in the myths of The Twelfth Bay. Pathos was often depicted as a formless shapeshifter and was associated with trickery, treachery, secrets and disease.
I must submerge myself in MAGMAAAAAAAAA! daily for 17 cents, which I detest. With a new profile picture!

My gaem. JOIN NAOW!!!

My sigtext. Read if you dare!

zhijinghaofromchina

• Bay Watcher
  • I am a fan of 矮人要塞
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you laugh today: some people notice when 1 change the title
« Reply #13021 on: October 12, 2023, 09:40:58 am »

When doing Chemistry experiment , maybe I cheated my teacher .

The mission is ’Configure the solution of sodium hydroxide,with a concentration of 0.1mol / L ‘ I am doing my work hardly , when everything was over , my teacher came here to check , she looked at my work ,saying that there may be some deposition in it , I said that it is tiny bubbles .Ha , I passed it !

Now I am feeling regreted about it , it can make me laugh , but I should be serious about it !
« Last Edit: October 12, 2023, 09:53:44 am by zhijinghaofromchina »
人生在世不称意 明朝散发弄扁舟

dragdeler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13022 on: October 12, 2023, 10:43:45 am »

Small english tip my friend, did you ever hear the sentence "working hard or hardly working?"

The adverb of hard does not mean in a hard manner, it means barely.
let

Magmacube_tr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13023 on: October 12, 2023, 01:57:42 pm »

"working hard or hardly working?"

I have. And it made me laugh by making me remember this.
I must submerge myself in MAGMAAAAAAAAA! daily for 17 cents, which I detest. With a new profile picture!

My gaem. JOIN NAOW!!!

bloop_bleep

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13024 on: October 12, 2023, 02:59:41 pm »

When doing Chemistry experiment , maybe I cheated my teacher .

The mission is ’Configure the solution of sodium hydroxide,with a concentration of 0.1mol / L ‘ I am doing my work hardly , when everything was over , my teacher came here to check , she looked at my work ,saying that there may be some deposition in it , I said that it is tiny bubbles .Ha , I passed it !

Now I am feeling regreted about it , it can make me laugh , but I should be serious about it !

I would not worry about it. It would be the teacher's responsibility to determine if it was a deposition or bubbles. After all you might have really thought it was bubbles.

Quote from: KittyTac
The closest thing Bay12 has to a flamewar is an argument over philosophy that slowly transitioned to an argument about quantum mechanics.
Quote from: thefriendlyhacker
The trick is to only make predictions semi-seriously.  That way, I don't have a 98% failure rate. I have a 98% sarcasm rate.

Magmacube_tr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

My gaem. JOIN NAOW!!!

delphonso

• Bay Watcher
  • menaces with spikes of pine
    • View Profile
« Reply #13026 on: October 23, 2023, 01:11:50 am »

My daughter learned about germs in school through a story the teacher told her - in Chinese. Here's our conversation while washing her hands.

Daughter: My teacher said that there's dahuibing (a cute name for germs, I take it) and that's why you wash your hands or else they go to your tummy and make you sick.
Me: That's right. They're super small.
Daughter: Yeah, they're as small as a bacteria.
Me: well, yeah, that is a bacteria.
Daughter: No. It's a little monster.
Me: No, your teacher was talking about bacteria.
Daughter: No. Dahuibing is a little monster and he has a hat. It's not bacteria.

What a wonderful stage she's in. Sort of understanding and believing but missing some lateral thinking. She's seen bacteria before on a microscope, so obviously they're different from whatever was in the book the teacher showed.

scriver

• Bay Watcher
  • City streets ain't got much pity
    • View Profile
« Reply #13027 on: October 23, 2023, 01:29:43 am »

Maybe you should introduce her to Karius and Baktus?

Love, scriver~

Magmacube_tr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

My gaem. JOIN NAOW!!!

dragdeler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13029 on: November 05, 2023, 06:49:56 am »

This is how you look like if you believe that a 40 trillion ton supply of ore, that would last us a bandaid 200 years, and leave us with 3,6 billion tons of "intermediate-level waste" and "high-level waste".... (that we need to manage for longer than the pyramids have existed, try to extrapolate payroll calculations over a period long as human history, just for shits and giggles) - that this narrow value optimisation could constitute the end all be all solution to the all encompassing META CRISIS.

let

Bumber

• Bay Watcher
  • REMOVE KOBOLD
    • View Profile
Reading his name would trigger it. Thinking of him would trigger it. No other circumstances would trigger it- it was strictly related to the concept of Bill Clinton entering the conscious mind.

THE xTROLL FUR SOCKx RUSE WAS A........... DISTACTION        the carp HAVE the wagon

A wizard has turned you into a wagon. This was inevitable (Y/y)?

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #13031 on: November 09, 2023, 11:48:32 am »

This is how you look like if you believe that a 40 trillion ton supply of ore, that would last us a bandaid 200 years, and leave us with 3,6 billion tons of "intermediate-level waste" and "high-level waste".... (that we need to manage for longer than the pyramids have existed, try to extrapolate payroll calculations over a period long as human history, just for shits and giggles) - that this narrow value optimisation could constitute the end all be all solution to the all encompassing META CRISIS.

People will do anything for clout. People drinking bleach, 1l of vodka, live parasites... All for internet clout. Here today, gone tomorrow

pisskop

• Bay Watcher
  • Too old and stubborn to get a new avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #13032 on: November 09, 2023, 12:06:28 pm »

It's sensationalism.  As a rule of thumb the wackier the thumbnail and deadline, the less reliable the information therewithin
Pisskop's Reblancing Mod - A C:DDA Mod to make life a little (lot) more brutal!
drealmerz7 - pk was supreme pick for traitor too I think, and because of how it all is and pk is he is just feeding into the trollfucking so well.
PKs DF Mod!

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #13033 on: November 09, 2023, 12:09:08 pm »

It's sensationalism.  As a rule of thumb the wackier the thumbnail and deadline, the less reliable the information therewithin

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13034 on: November 10, 2023, 02:42:15 am »

I never get clickbait like that, I wonder if that means Youtube doesn't hate me as much.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?
Pages: 1 ... 867 868 [869] 870 871 ... 879