Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 10

Author Topic: Clash of the Casters - Decisions, decisions!  (Read 9430 times)

GMArian

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Clash of the Casters - Decisions, decisions!
« Reply #90 on: June 28, 2014, 03:16:42 pm »

((I've come to realize I don't have time for this so I'm going to try something speshul.))

LEND EVERY LAST DROP OF POWER TO MY ALLIES AND SACRIFICE MYSELF FOR THE GREATER GOOD!

Dermonster

• Bay Watcher
  • Break the world, see what falls out.
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: June 28, 2014, 03:20:44 pm »

Wait, I can't use wind? Dammit, I wanted to suffocate people with their own breath!

Make a giant barrier of sand at the town entrance and vibrate it like hell.
I can do anything I want, as long as I accept the consequences.
"Y'know, my favorite thing about being a hero is that it gives you all kinds of narrative justification to just slay any ol' jerk who gets in the way - Black Mage.
"The bulk of [Derm]'s atrocities seem to stem from him doing things that [Magic] doesn't actually do." - TvTropes
"Dammit Derm!" - You, if I'm doing it right.
Moved to SufficientVelocity / Spacebattles.

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: June 28, 2014, 03:23:02 pm »

((Silly question, but does my Aura count as being surrounded by natural materials?  :P )

Not necessarily.

((I was joking and didn't think it would count, but now I'm curious. Does that mean it might count if I get enough rocks? I'm assuming they would have to be big rocks, but could it work?))
Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.

blazing glory

« Reply #93 on: June 28, 2014, 04:09:29 pm »

Are there any sick goblins in the group?

Lytia

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: June 28, 2014, 04:24:59 pm »

((Silly question, but does my Aura count as being surrounded by natural materials?  :P )

Not necessarily.

((I was joking and didn't think it would count, but now I'm curious. Does that mean it might count if I get enough rocks? I'm assuming they would have to be big rocks, but could it work?))

If you're mostly surrounded, yes.

Are there any sick goblins in the group?

Is that an action or question? I'm assuming it's a question. Go find out :^)

blazing glory

« Reply #95 on: June 28, 2014, 04:28:02 pm »

It's an action,that sorta thing is determined by a die roll.

Crimson

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: June 28, 2014, 06:17:17 pm »

Find a metal pipe or something similar to use with my powers in case something goes wrong.

Lytia

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: June 29, 2014, 05:19:37 pm »

The turn will be delayed and posted tomorrow! Sorry for the inconvenience, some problems came up.

Lytia

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: June 30, 2014, 11:46:44 am »

•••
< 5 >
Lilian leaves the bathroom and searches for some clothing. She wanders off around her apartment searching for some clothing. Luckily, she finds a closet full of clothes. She wonders what she should wear now and decides it's best to find some clothing that allows quick movement. In the corner of the closet, she spots some combat pants and boots. She takes a tank top, the pants and boots and puts them on. She feels a bit more faster and decides to test this out. She runs out the door and outside, where she sees Divi dei, Mark and Jason, all looking at the horde of goblins.
•••
< 6 >
Jason takes the rocks from his pocket and puts tries to add them to his aura. He slowly puts one rock, and it magnetically begins to follow the movement. He puts another, and then another, and then another, and then puts the last one. He places the last one with slow movement, but too slow! His hand his attacked by the floating rocks. Jason's hand merely stops all the rocks from moving. He pulls his hand back and the rocks begin to move around him again
•••
< 1 >
Mark tries to use his echolocation to listen into the horde of goblins, but he feels something blocking his hearing. He tries to do it again with full force, but the thing blocking him off seems to have had enough and completely forces Mark back. Mark feels a bit tired from that...he sits down and rests.
•••
< 5 >
Arian quickly runs outside and into the center of the town. He sits down and closes his eyes. He uses his whole life force to improve his intel magic and use its hidden powers to understand the knowledge of sacrificing ones life and its abilities. He decides he must be the one to do this and forces his life essence out of his body. Arian's body begins to float into the air, smoke wraps around him, it begins to surround him and eat him alive! After a few moments of the screaming, a light erupts from the inside and it blasts everyone. It doesn't do any harm. When everyone pulls their arms away from their face, a beacon of light lies in the center of the desert. In the middle of the beacon, is a circle that seems to glow with energy. In the center of this, is a human. It's Magno.
•••
< 4 >
Divi dei forces his hands up, creating a bond between his hands and the sand at the town entrance. Luckily, he feels the connection. He quickly makes the sand move up and around, surrounding the horde of goblins in a spherical barrier. The roars of the goblins are heard. Divi dei quickly begins to shake his hands, making the barrier also shake. The ball of sand shakes vigorously as the goblins within are also being moved. After a while, Divi dei rests his hands and the ball of sand dissipates. What's left is a group of goblins on the floor, probably sick. That should keep them at bay.
•••
< 2 >
Starn looks at the group of goblins. Luckily, due to Divi dei and his sand barrier, it's obvious that all goblins are sick.
•••
< 1 >
Crimson looks around for a metal pipe to limit his potential power of blasting everybody to death, but he doesn't find anything.
•••
The horde of goblins are still sick.

Spoiler: Mark Zweihander (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Crimson (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Starn Gundar (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Divi dei (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Jason Caldwell (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Arian (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Lilian Klein (click to show/hide)

GM Note : Sarrak | Magno Torres, welcome to the game.

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: June 30, 2014, 12:45:42 pm »

Run away from the goblins. Echolocate to find the best hiding spot.
Highmax…dead, flesh torn from him, though his skill with the sword was unmatched…military…Nearly destroyed .. Rhunorah... dead... Mastahcheese returns...dead. Gaul...alive, still locked in combat. NAV...Alive, drinking booze....
The face on the toaster does not look like one of mercy.

Lyeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Guess who isn't back
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: June 30, 2014, 12:47:32 pm »

Wave at the goblins!
"Hullo!"
Take a closer look at this text!

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: June 30, 2014, 01:30:31 pm »

"What are you here for, goblins?"

Get the pebbles from my bag and keep them in my hand. If the goblins act hostile, fire one of the rocks at them.
Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.

blazing glory

« Reply #102 on: June 30, 2014, 04:50:01 pm »

Grab one of their swords.

Dermonster

• Bay Watcher
  • Break the world, see what falls out.
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: June 30, 2014, 04:50:47 pm »

I was more going for rapid erosion but okay.

Now, take horizontal barriers out from under them in rapid succession, then replace them. Burial at sand!
I can do anything I want, as long as I accept the consequences.
"Y'know, my favorite thing about being a hero is that it gives you all kinds of narrative justification to just slay any ol' jerk who gets in the way - Black Mage.
"The bulk of [Derm]'s atrocities seem to stem from him doing things that [Magic] doesn't actually do." - TvTropes
"Dammit Derm!" - You, if I'm doing it right.
Moved to SufficientVelocity / Spacebattles.

Crimson

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: June 30, 2014, 06:34:08 pm »

Put some distance in between me and the goblins then simply observe what the others would do.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 10