Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10

Author Topic: Clash of the Casters - Decisions, decisions!  (Read 9392 times)

Lytia

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Clash of the Casters - Decisions, decisions!
« Reply #120 on: July 03, 2014, 11:55:06 pm »

((Wait, taking a stance gives me a penalty to aiming? How does that work? I'm confused.))

"Oh, sure. It's species profiling  It's definitely not because they were carrying weapons that could harm us." Jason calls to the departing Lillian.

((Action to come once I learn how I got that penalty.))

Sorry, fixed!

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: July 04, 2014, 12:06:00 am »

((Edited my previous post.))
Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.

Crimson

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: July 04, 2014, 12:17:32 am »

"Uh..."

Check my surroundings for anything interesting other than the group and the goblins.

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: July 04, 2014, 12:21:35 am »

That's strange.

Listen with my sensitive hearing to determine the frequency that the walls vibrate at. Hit it at the right moments to increase the amplitude of the vibrations.
Highmax…dead, flesh torn from him, though his skill with the sword was unmatched…military…Nearly destroyed .. Rhunorah... dead... Mastahcheese returns...dead. Gaul...alive, still locked in combat. NAV...Alive, drinking booze....
The face on the toaster does not look like one of mercy.

Sarrak

• Bay Watcher
  • Venit leger cerebrum amissa
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: July 04, 2014, 01:12:06 am »

"Whew. So, where was I? A desert, vomiting goblins and several madman. Not the best tradeoff in my life"

Walk around, making acquaintances.
Science is always important. But it needs more flaming cats. Can't we build bridge-based catapults and fling flaming cats at the dust and goo?

It's time for the ATHATH Death Counter to increase once more in celebration for the end of the world.

Lytia

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: July 05, 2014, 10:23:00 pm »

•••
< 6 >
Lilian quickly begins to yell at both sides, shouting the truth. She yells so loud it strikes fear into the very soul of everybody. She looks around and notices everyone's face to be red -- embarrassed. They're embarrassed at themselves. Her shout must have been too much to handle. Starn, his face red, looks around and sees the goblin to cry, the tears dripping into the vomit. Lilian enjoys the results and stomps away, showing an angry face, but hiding the smile.

(Lilian has given a statistical penalty to all actions, besides Mark's, for this turn.)

•••
< 2 >
Divi dei raises his hands, holding his tears back, ready to release sand into the hole. His vision blurs from the sudden tears as he bursts into an emotional breakout. He falls to the ground, water running down his face.
•••
< 1 >
Jason instantly drops to the ground, forgetting what he had just done. The stance was to much, his mind forcing him to believe his stance had begun to intimidate the goblins, which was too harsh. His face covered in tears, similar to Divi's, continues to grow red from shame.
•••
< 1 >
Starn looks around and hears the cries of the goblin horde and decides to join in. He steps in the vomit and joins the horde. His face changes to red as he begins pouring tears out of his eyes. He cries, thinking to manipulate the goblins vomit and leave them in this hole. How rude of him!
•••
< 1 >
Crimson, like everyone else, quickly falls to the ground, crying.
•••
< 5 >
Mark sits down, not noticing what is happening outside. He listens to the walls, trying to hear any vibrations. He moves closer to allow his instincts to kick in. He focuses...he feels it. He hits the wall with such force the cave moves! Pebbles fall begin to rain down from the ceiling as Mark quickly runs to a pocket in the wall, protecting himself. The pebbles soon become rocks. Light shines down from the sky as the ground is covered in rocks. Mark walks out, shielding his eyes from the blaring sun. He looks up and sees a wooden ceiling. He walks out into the room and notices he's in an office. He walks around and notices this is the Mayor's Office. Looking out the window, he sees everyone, most people on the floor crying. What?
•••
< 4 >
Magno wipes the tears from his eyes, even though the heat aura was already evaporating them. He walks to the nearest, Jason. As he walks near him, Jason feels a wave of heat overcome him. He begins to sweat as Magno waves his hand, greeting him. Jason covers his eyes from the, suddenly increased in size, sun. He waves back, smiling, hiding the fact that Magno just made the temperature worse.
•••
The goblin horde cry with Starn.

Spoiler: Mark Zweihander (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Crimson (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Starn Gundar (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Divi dei (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Jason Caldwell (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Magno Torres (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Lilian Klein (click to show/hide)

Dermonster

• Bay Watcher
  • Break the world, see what falls out.
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: July 05, 2014, 10:35:34 pm »

How did I fall on the ground when I was on a flying carpet thing?

Well obviously she was right! I should fill the hole back in as quickly as I can so they can get up here faster!

I said bury them alive dammit.
I can do anything I want, as long as I accept the consequences.
"Y'know, my favorite thing about being a hero is that it gives you all kinds of narrative justification to just slay any ol' jerk who gets in the way - Black Mage.
"The bulk of [Derm]'s atrocities seem to stem from him doing things that [Magic] doesn't actually do." - TvTropes
"Dammit Derm!" - You, if I'm doing it right.
Moved to SufficientVelocity / Spacebattles.

Lyeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Guess who isn't back
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: July 05, 2014, 10:36:40 pm »

Lillian heads into the Mayor's office, having an internal chuckle at how gullible those idiots are.
Take a closer look at this text!

Lytia

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: July 05, 2014, 10:38:08 pm »

Well obviously she was right! I should fill the hole back in as quickly as I can so they can get up here faster!

Who said you couldn't fall off it?

Dermonster

• Bay Watcher
  • Break the world, see what falls out.
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: July 05, 2014, 10:40:55 pm »

You didn't say it.
I can do anything I want, as long as I accept the consequences.
"Y'know, my favorite thing about being a hero is that it gives you all kinds of narrative justification to just slay any ol' jerk who gets in the way - Black Mage.
"The bulk of [Derm]'s atrocities seem to stem from him doing things that [Magic] doesn't actually do." - TvTropes
"Dammit Derm!" - You, if I'm doing it right.
Moved to SufficientVelocity / Spacebattles.

Lytia

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: July 05, 2014, 10:53:50 pm »

You didn't say it.

I didn't say a lot of things. You're not surrounded by carpet. You were on a flat surface of carpet but fell off. That's it.

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: July 05, 2014, 11:01:41 pm »

Loot all these crying goblins. Take everything shiny that I can carry.
Highmax…dead, flesh torn from him, though his skill with the sword was unmatched…military…Nearly destroyed .. Rhunorah... dead... Mastahcheese returns...dead. Gaul...alive, still locked in combat. NAV...Alive, drinking booze....
The face on the toaster does not look like one of mercy.

blazing glory

« Reply #132 on: July 05, 2014, 11:32:00 pm »

Get out of the hole and just leave this place.
« Last Edit: July 06, 2014, 12:48:31 am by blazing glory »

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: July 06, 2014, 12:31:13 am »

Back into my stance. Maybe pelt Lillian with a pebble as she storms off for making me shed my man tears. I was saving those for a funeral or wedding or something. Don't pelt her hard enough for it to be lethal, though. Also, ask Magno to turn down the heat a bit.
Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.

Sarrak

• Bay Watcher
  • Venit leger cerebrum amissa
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: July 07, 2014, 02:32:09 am »

Notice the mishap and greet other mages from a bit more distance.
Science is always important. But it needs more flaming cats. Can't we build bridge-based catapults and fling flaming cats at the dust and goo?

It's time for the ATHATH Death Counter to increase once more in celebration for the end of the world.
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10