Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Should freshly entering mages be given +10/+10 worth of random essences?

Yes
- 19 (46.3%)
No
- 9 (22%)
It should be more than that
- 6 (14.6%)
It should be less than that
- 7 (17.1%)

Total Members Voted: 41

Pages: 1 ... 349 350 [351] 352 353 ... 506

Author Topic: Roll to Magic: Turn 268 The finish line  (Read 1245946 times)

Elephant Parade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Magic: Turn 160 New players and Sucessful rituals
« Reply #5250 on: May 18, 2016, 06:43:58 pm »

Act One. Scene Four. Mista J. discovers the absolute curse that is artist's block...

"Oh. Goodness."

Mista J...walks off. Uncaring. Unmotivated. Unfulfilled. He continues to explore the castle, however, in search of his muse. No essences.
"And stay out!"

Feed all +1/+1 chaotic essences to tome. +3 essences, as usual.
« Last Edit: May 22, 2016, 11:19:07 am by Elephant Parade »

ironsnake345

• Bay Watcher
  • [DOMAIN:REFERENCES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #5251 on: May 18, 2016, 07:28:42 pm »

Gah! Well, that sure ruined my good mood. I'll have to take a note of this... Thing. It might come in handy if I can create another one.
Chorkinaan targets a thin strip of this mistake which he is wearing, which runs all the way down whichever side of it is currently on his front side, and gives it a "very cold" melting point. With luck this will cause the strip to melt away, thus cleaving this armor-net-thing down one side and allowing it to fold open. If this succeeds, Chorkinaan removes the "armor" and uses both essences to try and create that scabbard again. Otherwise, Chorkinaan attempts to struggle free.

Either way, Chorkinaan makes a mental note of how he created what he just created. If he has any physical actions left, he also walks towards the bigholder fiasco.

And suddenly, someone else appears. Wait, look at that armor... This has to be the guy.

Oh! Um, hey! Are you that guy who walked into that tower a while ago wearing a similar-looking suit to the one you have on now? If so, I've been meaning to have a conversation with you! Um... Could you please come over here? I'm a little tied up.
« Last Edit: May 21, 2016, 07:59:06 pm by ironsnake345 »
I think I just retroactively murdered a less lucky version of myself from a parallel universe. Also do I still have a baguette?
Are my memes dank enough for you?
Thanks to the internet-cromancer, my internet has been revived. I'm back, baby!

DAPARROT

• Bay Watcher
  • More parrots
    • View Profile
« Reply #5252 on: May 18, 2016, 08:43:26 pm »

2 more essences, have my birds scout the area
I should probably introduce the actual plot soon
7/11 guy, bringer of the apocabeepse. Uplifter of threads. Herald of the hive.

thegamemaster1234

• Bay Watcher
  • [LINUX_USER]
    • View Profile
« Reply #5253 on: May 18, 2016, 08:53:31 pm »

HahHAHAAAhaHHaaHaAaa! At last, my voice is free! All can now hear the high-amplitude sound waves of the new and improved Professor Jiksap!

Jiksap is elated to finally be able to speak properly with other people again, thanks to the IronMage suit. He also enjoys being able to experience the world like any regular human being would, albeit from within a sweet metal exterior. This is true science. It was now time to test his new power! Or something.

((Could I have a PM about the functionalities of my suit? Some things appear obvious but others don't.))

Leave the castle in search of ADVENTURE!, which probably lies in the north-east! Three essences along the way.

((Reinforcement on the way! This action totally not stupid or meta!))

ironsnake345

• Bay Watcher
  • [DOMAIN:REFERENCES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #5254 on: May 19, 2016, 12:42:57 am »

HahHAHAAAhaHHaaHaAaa! At last, my voice is free! All can now hear the high-amplitude sound waves of the new and improved Professor Jiksap!

Jiksap is elated to finally be able to speak properly with other people again, thanks to the IronMage suit. He also enjoys being able to experience the world like any regular human being would, albeit from within a sweet metal exterior. This is true science. It was now time to test his new power! Or something.

((Could I have a PM about the functionalities of my suit? Some things appear obvious but others don't.))

Leave the castle in search of ADVENTURE!, which probably lies in the north-east! Three essences along the way.

((aaaand editing my action))
I think I just retroactively murdered a less lucky version of myself from a parallel universe. Also do I still have a baguette?
Are my memes dank enough for you?
Thanks to the internet-cromancer, my internet has been revived. I'm back, baby!

Sarrak

• Bay Watcher
  • Venit leger cerebrum amissa
    • View Profile
« Reply #5255 on: May 19, 2016, 01:16:55 am »

Really? Kahel could not believe, how pitiful and powerless he became after losing his trusty staff to the portal fluctuations... If not for the previously-cast enchantments, he would be already dead.

Jet it while retreating back to the lake. Try to bait the jelly-flamethrower thing there, to make the battle safer.
Science is always important. But it needs more flaming cats. Can't we build bridge-based catapults and fling flaming cats at the dust and goo?

It's time for the ATHATH Death Counter to increase once more in celebration for the end of the world.

H4zardZ1

• Bay Watcher
  • Mostly Harmless
    • View Profile
« Reply #5256 on: May 19, 2016, 04:08:58 am »

"What should we do now?"
Convert the red eye again to electricity, but this time with 1 +1/+1 essence.
Quote from: Rock
Quote from: Comrade Qwasich
Stop bullying children
I can't
I have to bully children
Sigtext and other things

star2wars3

• Bay Watcher
  • Join The Dark Side!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5257 on: May 19, 2016, 05:28:29 am »

((Yay, finally someone with armor))
((Which is good since the skeleton army is probably going to attack us after they finish off 1000 eyes. In the meantime I'm working on mobilising/fixing the dakka-cannon. Ideally by making the dakka-cannon flyable))
((Batshit evil, pessimistic neutral and clumsy good cover nearly entire spectrum. Sadly, but optimists are a rare breed, that is currently running into extinction.))
((That tends to happen when you're optimistic enough to wait out the apocalypse. I wish them plenty of luck, but chances are they'll need it.))

thegamemaster1234

• Bay Watcher
  • [LINUX_USER]
    • View Profile
« Reply #5258 on: May 19, 2016, 07:19:09 am »

And suddenly, someone else appears. Wait, look at that armor... This has to be the guy.

Oh! Um, hey! Are you that guy who walked into that tower a while ago wearing a similar-looking suit to the one you have on now? If so, I've been meaning to have a conversation with you! Um... Could you please come over here? I'm a little tied up.
Yes, it is I, the almighty Iron Mage (also known as Professor Jiksap), here to save the day! And don't you dare compare my new suit to that silly outfit I had on earlier!
((assuming that Jiksap rolls high enough SPD to enter the action/get close enough to talk))

_Shinju_

• Bay Watcher
  • I drink and I forget things
    • View Profile
« Reply #5259 on: May 19, 2016, 10:47:26 am »

(( sorry I goofed))((and ATHATH why are you in one of the heads, is it because you are being a salty sailor on the dead sea from all those character deaths ))
I make the napalm jelly absent
  Sorry i started to think, what would happen if i tried to make the eyes absent again
« Last Edit: May 19, 2016, 05:03:57 pm by _Shinju_ »

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5260 on: May 19, 2016, 12:20:53 pm »

"More for the slaughter?"

All of Bigholder's eyes begin to glow and shudder with energy.
Seriously, ATHATH, we need to have an intervention about your death mug problem.
*slow clap* Well ATHATH congratulations. You managed to give the MC a mental breakdown before we even finished the first arc.
I didn't even read it first, I just saw it was ATHATH and noped it. Now that I read it x3 to noping

Zormod

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5261 on: May 19, 2016, 12:52:26 pm »

"Hello... Would you care to explain some things to me? Although, I can't be sure you can speak, or even think."
Regard mannequin, be prepared for violence. Form 3 essences if it speaks or fails to notice me.

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #5262 on: May 19, 2016, 02:53:23 pm »

Focus.
I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.

star2wars3

• Bay Watcher
  • Join The Dark Side!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5263 on: May 19, 2016, 07:57:48 pm »

The good news is that we appear to reinforcements in the form of skeletons. The bad news is after 1000 eyes dies, they will probably come after us. (Groans)
Skeliborn

Action:
Fix the dakka-cannon's trigger

((This could get interesting with all those skeletons showing up soon))
« Last Edit: May 20, 2016, 12:59:28 pm by star2wars3 »
((Batshit evil, pessimistic neutral and clumsy good cover nearly entire spectrum. Sadly, but optimists are a rare breed, that is currently running into extinction.))
((That tends to happen when you're optimistic enough to wait out the apocalypse. I wish them plenty of luck, but chances are they'll need it.))

thegamemaster1234

• Bay Watcher
  • [LINUX_USER]
    • View Profile
« Reply #5264 on: May 20, 2016, 08:23:39 am »

((This could get interesting with all those skeletons showing up soon))
((And with me coming to the rescue, too (don't forget that I'm a member of TOAM).

I'm also considering taking up a little of your unique casting style. All this enchantment stuff could have a very wide variety of uses. For instance, I could enchant my taser bolts with Causes Blindness. Now wouldn't that be fun?!??))
Pages: 1 ... 349 350 [351] 352 353 ... 506