Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 160 161 [162] 163 164 ... 180

Author Topic: Mahou Shoujo Madoka★Magica: The Grief Story IC, Now with 100% more Grimdark~~  (Read 95458 times)

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
  • Certified Time Traveler
    • View Profile

"The witch got to her."

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile

"Does it have something to do with that blue-haired girl in that portrait, back around the rotunda?"

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile

"I think I know what happened to your friend but I NEED YOU TO TALK TO ME! ... Sorry, I didn't mean to yell. Uh... crumbs where's boxy when you need him..."

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile

Kyoko begins to giggle, "I knnow what happened to her too... I saw her not a moment ago...."
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Kyle sighs and rubs his eyes.
<Kyubey, I swear to god if you don't get your bitch ass over here I'm going to stuff it with spicy peppers.>

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Kyubey does not answer. Kyoko continues to giggle.
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Kyle sighs and tries to figure out if he can do something to help her... Maybe her soul gem has some answers? It is called a SOUL gem after all. And souls are important to people.

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Kyoko's Soulgem, which is on her chest, is almost completely black.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Kyle stares for a few second before pulling out his gem and touching it to her's.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile

Hikari sighs. She'd seen Mami around, didn't know too much about the other girls or the red-head who'd been taken out, so this girl was probably involved somehow.

Whatever. She was going to try something very stupid.

Flattening her drill to act as a shield, Hikari draws another drill from the air and gets out of the cover, protecting herself with the drill-shield. She points at Oktavia.

"Hey! You! I've got something to say, and you'd better listen up!

I don't know just who you are, or if you're that girl- Saya or something- that the other girl was crying over or not, or even if that's possible! But you're making her cry, and that's unacceptable! And I, the great and mighty Hikari, will not tolerate such brutality! So I'm saying this now. You'd better get up and quit crying! I'll tell you why- you got something to do, and that is to make that girl stop, and let her smile again!

And if you don't, I'll have to make you. Grit. Those. Teeth. You gotta DARE to be badass!"
Dodge whatever blast Oktavia throws if she's throwing blasts and get behind cover. If Oktavia doesn't attack because somehow she's disoriented by Hikari's speech, hold for further speech.

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Battle

Spoiler: Combat Stats (click to show/hide)

Oktavia begins to rotate around the battlefield again!

Aiko fires again! [Miss] [Miss] Oktavia is moving to quickly.

Hikari prepares to dodge Octavia, but Oktavia doesn't attack. Hikari continues the speech!

Kyle touches his Soulgem to her Soulgem. Kyle is overcome with sadness and regret until he removes his gem from hers.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Oh, that was weird. Did you feel slightly better when I did that?"

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Kyoko looks to be pretty much the same giggling mess. Her gem still looks almost black.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Kyle sighs and picks up Kyoko before going on the quest to find... something to make her not crazy.

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

As soon as Kyle picks up Kyoko he sees Kyubey, <A witch is about to appear.>

Octavia stops spinning and jumps into the air. When she lands, it appears as if she dove into water as her barrier cracks and disappears, leaving Hikari and Aiko standing next to Kyle, Kyoko, and Kyubey.

Kyoko begins to laugh, "I finally realize it. I FINALLY SEE IT!"
Pages: 1 ... 160 161 [162] 163 164 ... 180