Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 162 163 [164] 165 166 ... 180

Author Topic: Mahou Shoujo Madoka★Magica: The Grief Story IC, Now with 100% more Grimdark~~  (Read 95446 times)

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile

Ophelia looks at the pair before her image begins to shimmer. Multiple phantoms of Ophelia begin to appear around everyone as Kyubey takes a face full of shield.

Ophelia cast Rosso Fantasma.

As the Phantoms and Ophelia charge in for an attack, Kyle, Aiko, and Hikari's feet are submerged in water as Oktavia reaches up and pulls the three down into her Barrier.
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile

((And now Elf goes to bed. So no KaminaNiaHikari for the rest of the night. :P))

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

(( >:())
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile

"... Of course I can't have an epic duel. Anyways, you must be Sakuya. It's the only logical explanation. Oh fuck you're going to murder us."
Kyle says all of this in complete monotone despite the dawning comprehension of how screwed they are.

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"I'm not going to murder you. And it's Sayaka, not Sakuya..." Oktavia sets the trio down as Sayaka appears in front of them.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Good. I'd hate to be killed. I'm Kyle by the way."
Kyle holds out a hand to shake.

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile

Kyle sighs and rubs his eyes.
<Kyubey, I swear to god if you don't get your bitch ass over here I'm going to stuff it with spicy peppers.>
<That is distressing.>

Kimiko has found Beryl, wherever he is. Run, Beryl.
Black lives matter.

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Sayaka does not return the handshake, "I can't actually shake your hand. The form you see is just an projection. I am Oktavia. I saw that Kyoko turned into a witch..."

Kimiko would note that the telepathy does not work. Kyubey is not near her.

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile

Kimiko cries.
Nobody will be able to see how funny she is...
Black lives matter.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Yes. There was nothing we could do."

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Sayaka laughs, "Says the boy with a grief seed in his pocket. It's fine though. At least now she is free from Kyubey's plans."

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Kyle blinks.
"... WHAT!?"

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
  • Certified Time Traveler
    • View Profile

((lol))

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Oktavia reaches into Kyle's pocket and pulls out Gertrud's Grief Seed as Sayaka laughs again, "As I said it's fine. She is free this way."

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Still! I just let someone..."
Kyle flails his arms in an attempt to describe what just happened.
Pages: 1 ... 162 163 [164] 165 166 ... 180