Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 14

Author Topic: LeBron's Shut up and Slam - Yui No Gaiden! [An Actual Plan is Happening II]  (Read 27600 times)

lawastooshort

• Bay Watcher
  • goodness what
    • View Profile
Re: LeBron's Shut up and Slam -Yui No Gaiden! [Getting Info And/Or Crunk]
« Reply #90 on: July 10, 2014, 06:56:14 am »

Return to the basement.

"Ho there, fellow questers! I think we need to quest, yo? Any ideas about how to get this thing started which don't involve drinking? What was Mr LeBron saying about those shards? We should go and get some. And then get a shard, ehehe."

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: July 11, 2014, 10:24:11 am »

Return to the basement.

"Ho there, fellow questers! I think we need to quest, yo? Any ideas about how to get this thing started which don't involve drinking? What was Mr LeBron saying about those shards? We should go and get some. And then get a shard, ehehe."

<ROAR> goes the internal neo-hippie circuitry of Doctor Bear, programmed organically using the most sophisticated of Cabinet-Yaak architectures. Nobody can hear this, obviously, for Doctor Bear's internal workings is nothing if not clandestine. The only thing that emanates as the creature stirs from its intense consideration of the quest ahead is a sort of rawr-chitter as the android crab-walks in one direction, then the other to test joint integrity.

"I do believe we need to seek the shards in the sewers of Neo-Atlanta. Mr. LeBron said so, and the information in Doctor Bear's archives has no evidence that this isn't so. I have just called in sick for the next week or so and notified Linda that we won't be able to make it to her wedding tomorrow. So that frees up our schedule, I suppose," Nurse Akane says professionally, her eyes flashing a bright pink as she eyes Nigel. "So then, adventure!"

Try to remember how to get to the B-Ball Catacombs, and whether that's difficult. Assess locations of fellow questers and collect as many into one place as possible.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: July 12, 2014, 11:07:25 pm »

Vacation time! Will try to update fairly regularly, though I may be sporadic.
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: July 19, 2014, 04:27:03 pm »

Y'all ready for an update?
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: July 19, 2014, 04:33:21 pm »

I am!
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: July 19, 2014, 04:41:38 pm »

If I say yes, will I have failed the test?

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: July 19, 2014, 05:06:36 pm »

Potato Vortexwrong game

Yeah sure!
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: July 20, 2014, 02:10:08 am »

[Auto me for this turn! General Directive: Converse with LeBron and thank him, afterwards try to tell my others about the ideas. Then ask around for any local 'tour' guide or some info about the area. Act like a traveler or...tourist.]

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
  • I wanna be a cow boy babey
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: July 20, 2014, 11:34:40 am »

YES SIR, INDEED, SIR
Hey, don't forget about research boy sitting right here!

lawastooshort

• Bay Watcher
  • goodness what
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: July 20, 2014, 02:04:33 pm »

Yes?

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: LeBron's Shut up and Slam -Yui No Gaiden! [Da Cops]
« Reply #100 on: July 29, 2014, 10:47:39 pm »

Da Cops

"HNRGNGNG. HUMMHINS. BRENHHH!"

Try to get up. Slowly. VEEEEERY SLOWLY.

And try not to harass and/or assault anyone during or afterwards.

It probably would have been a good idea to remember how easily inebriated felines are.
WHERE IS BAR.
RARGARGAR.

Insert belches to question as appropriate.

After a few moments of intense room-spinning and loud noises, Rubric decides that the floor is no place for a cat of his stature. He decides to stand up.

Roll for Tolerance!
Rubric: 10

Rubric grasps the shaft of the bar stool nearest to him, heroically using it to pull himself to a half-standing position. He pants hard after the exerting effort. Through willpower and integrity, he is then able to perform the final task of falling over onto the bar, properly sitting down on the stool as he slumps the upper-half of his body across the bar. AMAZING SUCCESS.

The much more stable Krrosh decides to engage in some questioning. "WHERE IS BAR." He then belches, before screaming wildly flailing his arms around in the air, as if he was being attacked by a wasp or a miniature man in a very tiny helicopter who was pelting him with itty-bitty missiles. The bartender calls out one side of the establishment, "Security, over here!" A scary-looking hulk of a man stands up from his seat, walking towards the Krossh, cracking his knuckles...

Ah, hello there dwarf. 'Tus a fine night, is it not?
Examine the retching dwarf. Any distinguishing features?

Johnny Johnson introduces himself to the dwarf, while doing so he also manages to examine him carefully. The dwarf responds to the conversation by leaning over the building and vomiting all over the alleyway. Johnny finds the dwarf to be tiny but stocky, bearded and rough looking, as if he was set down upon the roof not as a unique entity, but just as a prop the GM added to the roof to make it slightly more interesting than a bare rooftop.

With his heightened position, Johnny is the first one to witness two police cars racing down the street. That's odd, as police don't frequent this section of town at this time of night. Even stranger is the fact that they park directly outside the bar, a total of four armed policemen exiting the vehicles. Probably not good news.

Return to the basement.

<ROAR> goes the internal neo-hippie circuitry of Doctor Bear, programmed organically using the most sophisticated of Cabinet-Yaak architectures. Nobody can hear this, obviously, for Doctor Bear's internal workings is nothing if not clandestine. The only thing that emanates as the creature stirs from its intense consideration of the quest ahead is a sort of rawr-chitter as the android crab-walks in one direction, then the other to test joint integrity.

"I do believe we need to seek the shards in the sewers of Neo-Atlanta. Mr. LeBron said so, and the information in Doctor Bear's archives has no evidence that this isn't so. I have just called in sick for the next week or so and notified Linda that we won't be able to make it to her wedding tomorrow. So that frees up our schedule, I suppose," Nurse Akane says professionally, her eyes flashing a bright pink as she eyes Nigel. "So then, adventure!"

Try to remember how to get to the B-Ball Catacombs, and whether that's difficult. Assess locations of fellow questers and collect as many into one place as possible.

MC Nigel the Deadly Ninja Assassin makes his appearance downstairs, just in time to make Doctor Bear roar to life. Doctor B., attaining sentience once again, tries to recall the location of the B-Ball Catacombs. Something seems to flicker in the back of his(her?) mind, an image of the dreary underground epicenter of the deceased. Yet, this is merely a flicker, not full-blown recollection. With a mental roadblock in place, the doctor decides to account for the locations of each of her teammates. The rapper guy is down her with her, the lynx and the dwarf are upstairs getting smashed, and the Zaubermancer is probably doing some Linkin Park shit up on the roof somewhere.

[Auto me for this turn! General Directive: Converse with LeBron and thank him, afterwards try to tell my others about the ideas. Then ask around for any local 'tour' guide or some info about the area. Act like a traveler or...tourist.]

Sarah thanks LeBron for his information, and then promptly tells her teammates about her idea. Excitedly, she heads upstairs looking for someone to get information from. Before she can start snooping around, she hears the doors swing open at the front of the door. From outside, four figures saunter in, decked out in shiny chrome armor and helmet pieces, each packing their own individual rifle-type firearm. "Our radars have detected high levels illicit B-Ball type activity in this bar! No body move, unless they want a blast from my new and improved Square-Enix-Goya Gun!"

Spoiler: Doctor Bear (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Krrosh Anvilhumper (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Johnny Johnson the 2nd (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Sarah (click to show/hide)

Sorry about the latness of this update, vacation times have got me going all over the place.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: July 29, 2014, 10:50:48 pm »

Oh hey there shecurity guy. How're ya doin?
Also can you tell me where this bar is located? I need to enter it in my DPS.

Talking!
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
  • I wanna be a cow boy babey
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: July 30, 2014, 01:48:02 pm »

Rubric tries his best to NOT pass out on the counter, and attempts to talk to the bartender about life.

Wait, shit, no, there's police.

NEVER MIND. HE ATTEMPTS TO STAND UP AND FACE THE POLICE.

"DOOONSHUU TALLLK TO ME LIKE THAAAAT. DON YOU KNOW WHO THE FUUUUCSH I AM!?"

Hey, don't forget about research boy sitting right here!

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: July 30, 2014, 03:18:38 pm »

Doctor Bear, still steadfastly an it, or perhaps a him, or maybe even a her if you really prefer, since it really doesn't matter, given that its gender is bionically fluid in accordance with the doctrine of its creators, crab-walks out of the basement to aid the designated heroes.

"It seems our colleagues wish to engage in drunken disorderliness and unfounded brooding. Let us rescue them," Nurse Akane says.

Discreetly move to find the Zaubermancer first, as he has greatest mobility. Incorporate him into current adventuring party along with the secret agent lady and MC Nigel through combination of charm and being a bear.
« Last Edit: July 31, 2014, 04:19:46 am by Harry Baldman »

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: July 31, 2014, 04:02:06 am »

Square Enix huh.
Isn't Goya a chocolate factory?

Sarah acknowledged the arrival of the local 'authorities' with the follow up of the usual practice done in police raids or surprise searches.

However seeing the audacity of her fellows which LeBron had noted earlier, she wondered if the local authorities would be up to anything deeper.

Conceal any evidence on person about any contact with LeBron--if questioned, redirect to wrong area.
However, try to sneak closer to where the authorities are given the presence of my allies' distraction. Take a quick moment to ponder upon the consequences on if I disarm/attack them...

And act as such (primary objective: sneak up closer)
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 14