Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1537 1538 [1539] 1540 1541 ... 1757

Author Topic: Rise of the Magic Girls v3 IC: Poof.  (Read 746840 times)

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile

((No... I mean... if you had a portal with a distance of 1km, thats 1,000 meters, which is like running the 100 meter dash 10 times...))
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
  • Certified Time Traveler
    • View Profile

((It's a portal. Same thing as teleportation.))

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((I.... You know what? Who cares. Tn 20, uses all of you mana, and your portal magic is null for three ingame hours. Sound good?))
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((Can we add self-damage to reduce the TN? Alucard's magic is high as fuck, but still))

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((Okay, Tn 15, uses all of you mana, and your portal magic is null for three ingame hours and alucard also takes 15 damage as well. that sound good?))

((Acutally, I'm changing the damage from 20 to 15. Also, I'm in quite a foul mood right now, so I'mma be a bit less harsh in what I planned on doing, and just try to have fun. Screw well layed plans and means of making a plot as dire as it should be...))

((Also, I'm ending the England fight, because I honestly can't be bothered right now to post a turn as I am currently job hunting and that has priority.))

With a sly smiles the Demon fox orders Technovore and Azure knight to retreat. She points her hand at the group and unleashes a torrent of black fire at them, although they are able to take cover before it hits them. When the unnatural fire dyes down, Isaac, hakim, and Garret notice that the enemy have fled. The guide walks in stating that the enemy have escaped with the part and not to worry as her boss is still willing to pay them for the work they did in delaying them.

Hakim, Garret, and Isaac each get 35 XP.
« Last Edit: March 23, 2015, 06:01:55 pm by Sanure »

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((yes
yeah, fuck me for coming up with a solution to mass destruction, right?)

Alucard screams as purple energy begins to arc around his body, his eyes glowing magenta as the air ahead heavily ripples as the spatial continuum distorts, and then completely breaks as the portal breaches into existence, over a kilometer in area. Purple flames are enveloping Alucard as he casts the massive spell, likely the largest he had ever cast in his life. He drops to his knee as the skin on his hands begin to dry up and peel away as they resonate with dark void magic.
With one eye open, he watches the spell either unfold or fail.

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((:P Hero's always get it worse. me being in a foul mood has nothing to do with any of this, it's just annoying that the town I live in has like 0 job openings and yet I see a lot of stores and places lacking employees...))

The portal unfolds below the giant object of death. The object hurtles straight into it... [16] catching most of the rod and ejecting it back upwards toward the sky! The bus sized shard that wasn't caught hurtles out of control towards the forest. Alucard has probably prevented the largest catastrophe the world has ever seen. For a brief moment before the shard hits, Alucard see's in his mind a large upheaval of earth, plants, and life, and words play back into his mind: The spirit of the forest where life begins. When his vision clears up, the shard nears impact with the ground, the large mass of Tungsten flying upward de-materializes, and alucard could sense a large teleportation matrix firing up in orbit. A large resounding explosion devestates the ground, and the forest, or what was once the forest, explodes upwards, sending large masses of earth and plants spiraling upwards. The ground begins to sink in on itself as The Black forest collapses on itself. Walpurga and Winry are sent flying as the ground beneath them shatters and flys upwards, only for them to disappear moments later. Alucard sees a large stone flying towards him, but in an instance he is gone as well. The area around him looks just like the void, except even here he feels nothing, sees nothing. He is alone with his thought before light floods his eyes and he see's that he is in Grandiose's Gallery. Winry and Walpurga are laying besides him and Grandiose is pouring some tea, "As unfortunate as it is, I have interfered with Fate. This may well be the last time any of you see me ever again. You better make this count Alucard. I'm placing my trust in you."  Grandiose gives him a hard stern look and once more Alucard's vision is filled with nothingness. A few moments later, his eyes are once more filled with light, and Alucard finds himself, along with winry and Walpurga, laying outside of his lab. Alucard can hear the end results of the destruction coming from the Black forest.

Winry and Walpurga gain 50 XP, Alucard, due to his quick thinking and resulting heroic action, gains 100 XP. ((Don't let it go to your head. :P))
« Last Edit: March 23, 2015, 06:40:03 pm by Sanure »

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Bartimaeus shivers.
 "Must be cold in here... maybe it's just me."

Alucard lays on the ground, his armor charred and his face bruised and bloody as he coughs up a small splatter of blood and groans in pain. The area around Alucard seems to have distortions around it, the air shimmering as the ethereal essence from the spell causes creation around him to gradually break apart. He kept replaying what he had saw in his mind, contemplating the thought as signals of pain raced through his mind. He didn't attempt to stand, for his body was broken and his limbs weak. He only pulled the shaking and shivering Winry next to him and embraced her, calming her from the long gone image of possible death.
 Thank you, Grandiose... Thank you

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
  • what is love, baby don't hurt me
    • View Profile

Linda slowly walked her way into the ball. The first thing people would notice, was the masquerade mask, then various burn marks on her forearms and lower legs. Accompanying the burns, there were several placings where scar tissue had formed, but one in particular that stood out slithered its way out from the mask and down to her neck and eventually to the collarbone before stopping. Her platinum blonde hair was curled, but still went a little over halfway down her back. She's seen shaking her head to herself.
"Why'd I decide to do this..."

Ashley is in the lab.
I be the Pillow Pirate of the 12 Bays!

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Linda hears a step behind her.
  "You look absolutely stunning tonight, Linda."

Alucard crawls over and knocks on the lab door.

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Hello, Seer."
Linda sighs.

Ashley opens the door, and tosses Alucard a potion. She turns around and goes back into the lab. Specifically, to the couch.

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"And hello to you."

Alucard gulps it down greedily and crawls into the lab.

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"How have you found this place so far?"

smurfingtonthethird

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Last Edit: March 23, 2015, 08:22:23 pm by smurfingtonthethird »
RIP Moot ;-;7 Sigtext!

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile

((...?))
Pages: 1 ... 1537 1538 [1539] 1540 1541 ... 1757