Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1535 1536 [1537] 1538 1539 ... 1757

Author Topic: Rise of the Magic Girls v3 IC: Poof.  (Read 746714 times)

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
  • Death and I, we have an understanding
    • View Profile

((sooo...is there a meteor coming down or what?))
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile

((Giant mass of metal, most likely tungsten.))
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
  • Distant Traces of Beauty
    • View Profile

Titus nodded,
"You do. Elliot can get you clothes if you need them"

"I trust that you have everything you need for the ball tonight."
* greatorder smothers Kansa with earwax

smurfingtonthethird

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Shitposter
    • View Profile

Kaiser throws a mass of nanomush into the ceilings of the balconies, for later use, before returning to his room and replenishing his stocks, flipping off all those who tell him to get changed.

"And now I wait."
RIP Moot ;-;7 Sigtext!

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
  • Certified Time Traveler
    • View Profile

"Of course, I would not want to be unprepared.

Alucard begins to warp to where the sound was.

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile

Dalia grumbles, "Fine... If I have to." And then she goes to get her dress or whatever, so that the ball can finally start and the plot can progress.

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

The nanomush would settle on the gallery ceilings without a problem, it didn't seem like anyone noticed him doing it.

Ranil nodded,
"I am glad they are taking care of you." he looked out the window "You better go and get ready, it's going to start soon."

Elliot would meet up with Dalia and get a dress for her for the ball.

smurfingtonthethird

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Shitposter
    • View Profile

((

this applies to the both of you, sanure and kansa  :P))
« Last Edit: March 23, 2015, 09:10:18 am by smurfingtonthethird »
RIP Moot ;-;7 Sigtext!

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile

Now that Dalia has a dress for the ball, she goes to change and get ready, allowing the ball to begin. Amazing.

((I'm hurrying up as fast as I can.))

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Ranil nodded,
"I am glad they are taking care of you." he looked out the window "You better go and get ready, it's going to start soon."
"Of course. Goodbye," she says before getting ready and going to the ball.

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

A couple of hours passed, the sun setting as the time for the ball arrived. Servants came for each of them explaining that the time had come; each of them gave compliments on how the member of the group looked, though in Kaiser’s case the disapproving look that he gave him showed that he didn’t mean it. The group would find a carriage for each of them as they arrived outside; a servant opened the door to each of them and let them enter. Surprisingly they were significantly bigger on the inside than they were from without and left them plenty of room to relax in. Inside on a small table also rested food and drink for the occupants of the transport, anyone who tried it would find it tasty but not particularly filling.

The trip to the ballroom was short and after passing through a few streets of finely crafted houses they quickly arrived at it. The building itself was made from white marble and was surrounded by a carefully sculpted garden. The carriages rode up to just outside of the steps that marked the entrance to the hall, there a servant stood bowing and greeting each guest that passed him. Titus stood there just outside of the carriages; he along with Elliot wore their formal clothes as they waited there for the group to arrive. He gave a small nod as they did and after checking that no one was eavesdropping on them spoke,
”I hope we can find something out tonight, this will be probably one of the best occasions with everybody in one place like this.”

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Way ahead of you."

---

Walpurga just scowls some more. Children born into peace will always spout about idealism, until they actually gave to endure war.
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"I'm glad you have a plan, I hope it goes well." With that Titus beckoned to the group and began to lead them up the steps and towards the ball room.

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Icarus waltzes in like she owns the place. Having downloaded every form of dance and perfect body coordination to do that stuff, she shall rock this dancefloor. Or classic. Or disco. Or square dance.

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Hilda walks into the ball.

Bartimaeus calmly walks in through the door, looking swag as fuck.
Pages: 1 ... 1535 1536 [1537] 1538 1539 ... 1757