Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1432 1433 [1434] 1435 1436 ... 1757

Author Topic: Rise of the Magic Girls v3 IC: Poof.  (Read 747165 times)

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile
Re: Rise of the Magic Girls v3 IC: Stupid Demon Magic
« Reply #21495 on: February 11, 2015, 09:44:07 pm »

Sen closes her book and stands up, "Oh? Follow me to the library."
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
  • what is love, baby don't hurt me
    • View Profile
« Reply #21496 on: February 11, 2015, 09:49:28 pm »

Tobias follows, then presents the book.
"Think you can read it?"
I be the Pillow Pirate of the 12 Bays!

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21497 on: February 11, 2015, 09:54:38 pm »

Sen examines the book, "Maybe. I haven't seen this kind of book since the beginning days. Very evil, well, normally."
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21498 on: February 11, 2015, 09:56:27 pm »

Tobias nods.

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21499 on: February 11, 2015, 10:00:59 pm »

"So where did you get it? This must have been a hard find."

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21500 on: February 11, 2015, 10:36:56 pm »

"Well, I found it in Dracula's Castle. Just lying in the armory."

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
  • They see me rollin' they savin'~
    • View Profile
« Reply #21501 on: February 11, 2015, 10:44:25 pm »

Alucard bows deeply in respect and began to explain:
 "Your hospitality knows no bounds, Your Highness. We have come to this realm in search of a powerful artifact known as the Twilight Sigil, which we believe you possess. This Sigil, after the Nemesis Gate was destroyed by the Omniscience, was a primordial component of the eldritch domain. Because of its energies, the three Sigils returned to their domains: the Void, the Mortal Realm, and the Fae Realm. We have collected the other two, and now we seek to reconstruct the Nemesis Gate to defend Creation from beings of the Void."
The Queen's expression goes through the expected changes such a story would elicit before settling into mild concern.

"That's all quite interesting and sad, but I'm afraid I'm left with two questions. The first, of course, is what this Nemesis Gate is, why it would help, and what the Omniscience is. I suppose that's more than two questions, isn't it? Nonetheless."
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21502 on: February 11, 2015, 11:29:35 pm »

Sen scowls, "It... was just lying in the Armory...." Sen sighs, "It was probably wanting to be found. The magic I mean. The book is just a shell. A focus, if you will. Mind if I hold onto it for a while? I'll try to decipher it."
« Last Edit: February 11, 2015, 11:32:29 pm by Sanure »

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21503 on: February 11, 2015, 11:57:46 pm »

"Go ahead."

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
  • Death and I, we have an understanding
    • View Profile
« Reply #21504 on: February 12, 2015, 12:40:29 am »

Icarus keeps looking for Bartimaeus
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21505 on: February 12, 2015, 12:50:53 am »

((Eh, d100.))
[99] Oh, wow. Walpurga might've just made a fantastic scientific breakthrough. But [35] she fails to realize the scale of it. She knows she just discovered something, but she just doesn't quite understand it.

Icarus finds a girl, presumable Bartimaeus, sitting in Isaac's room. Either that or Isaac just got laid, which is very doubtful.

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
  • Certified Time Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #21506 on: February 12, 2015, 06:08:00 am »

Alucard bows deeply in respect and began to explain:
 "Your hospitality knows no bounds, Your Highness. We have come to this realm in search of a powerful artifact known as the Twilight Sigil, which we believe you possess. This Sigil, after the Nemesis Gate was destroyed by the Omniscience, was a primordial component of the eldritch domain. Because of its energies, the three Sigils returned to their domains: the Void, the Mortal Realm, and the Fae Realm. We have collected the other two, and now we seek to reconstruct the Nemesis Gate to defend Creation from beings of the Void."
The Queen's expression goes through the expected changes such a story would elicit before settling into mild concern.

"That's all quite interesting and sad, but I'm afraid I'm left with two questions. The first, of course, is what this Nemesis Gate is, why it would help, and what the Omniscience is. I suppose that's more than two questions, isn't it? Nonetheless."
"The Nemesis Gate, in theory, is a gate that leads to the Other Place, which is a realm that rests by the Wall of Stars as a dimension created naturally as a 'neutral region' between the three domains; we believe that the Gate itself could hold great power, and perhaps even the things that could be found through it. The Omniscience is a god of creation, one who sees and deciphers."

Osmodius, who is still in Castle Dracula, laughs, "Indeed it was."
She giggles, "Boy, was that a treat - only for Solomon to find the Ring again in his meal!"

Yes, the grimoire seems spooky indeed... in fact, Sen would notice that this was the grimoire that Selkihm used.
She flips and looks at a page.
Spoiler: Page (click to show/hide)

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21507 on: February 12, 2015, 06:20:33 am »

Sen nods as she reads the book, "As I thought. I need to study this book more."

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
« Reply #21508 on: February 12, 2015, 07:14:48 am »

"Make what easy? It's not like I want to feel this way. I can't help it. If it bothers you that much you don't have to stay here with me."

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21509 on: February 12, 2015, 08:53:21 am »

"You could at least pretend to be happy... Besides, I'm around you because I like to talk to you..."
Pages: 1 ... 1432 1433 [1434] 1435 1436 ... 1757