Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1115 1116 [1117] 1118 1119 ... 1757

Author Topic: Rise of the Magic Girls v3 IC: Poof.  (Read 750173 times)

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile
Re: Rise of the Magic Girls v3 IC: Dwarves and Closet Corpses
« Reply #16740 on: November 16, 2014, 09:06:00 pm »

"Go ahead and activate it simpleton. I can carve faster than you can soi-" Brannagh suddenly has her mouth covered by Machkobeln, "Be wary mortals that I can see the false nature of your magics. It will not work on me." Machkobeln's red eyes seem to give off a distant stare that seems to see all. Brannagh looks to be angry at Machkobeln.
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #16741 on: November 16, 2014, 09:30:46 pm »

Kyle texts Alucard.
Quote from: Kyle to Alucard
Can I come over to your place? Well, technically it's my land so you're basically staying in my place and I don't charge you rent... Anyways, can I come over?

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16742 on: November 16, 2014, 10:11:42 pm »

"Eh, I'm a bit out of 'world-saving' practice. I think our friends can handle it. Besides, just in case they fail, I'd at least like to have it done."

It is a long while before Ester replies, "Um... I don't know. Marriage is a big step and I don't know if I ready for it yet. Can I talk to you later when I've made up my mind? Properly too, not just over the phone like this, it's just not... We should dicuss it face-to-face, okay? Please?"

((Ugh... Sorry for taking so long, Projeck.))

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
  • what is love, baby don't hurt me
    • View Profile
« Reply #16743 on: November 16, 2014, 10:20:22 pm »

"Mmk. Whenever I'm back in Australia we'll talk about it."
Tobias yawns, looking around his room. Shadows cross his walls.

Ashley shows up at the void gate, and heads over to Alucard's. Upon seeing the demons, she remains straightfaced.
"Oh. Visitors... Tea?"
She casually is holding the tea kettle from earlier.
I be the Pillow Pirate of the 12 Bays!

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16744 on: November 16, 2014, 11:40:56 pm »

"Ah, The void Touched. Tea is a refreshing idea. I, as well as Brannagh, would like some." Brannagh scowls at Machkobeln, "I haven't had any good tea since my times in the Isles."
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16745 on: November 16, 2014, 11:51:56 pm »

Ashley summons a few cups, and pours tea into them, smiling.
"People seem to like my tea, luckily." She hands them their individual drinks. "Now then, I'd like to be civil about this situation, whatever it is. So tell me, why're you here?"

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16746 on: November 17, 2014, 12:01:57 am »

Brannagh sips her tea, almost blissfully silent. Machkobeln, however, does not touch the tea now that it is in his hand, "As wary as it is, it seems. I am here following the tides of change. As you all know... or will know... I am the paradoxial Demon. I am and I am not. I follow the tides of change to every moment that major change happens. As I have done. As I will do." Machkobeln hands Ashley his cup, which now seems to be empty, "I know that you wish to ask me, so ask me."

((Literally nothing is planned. That is just how Machkobeln is. Honest~))

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16747 on: November 17, 2014, 12:10:19 am »

"Ask you what, specifically? How you seemingly drank that tea without placing it to your lips to taste?"

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16748 on: November 17, 2014, 12:34:24 am »

"I did drink, but not in the way that you drink." Brannagh laughs and speaks up, "He warped reality to allow himself to enjoy the tea before he finished talking. Machy does that. A lot."

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
  • Death and I, we have an understanding
    • View Profile
« Reply #16749 on: November 17, 2014, 12:37:54 am »

"It is us humans zat know more about zee void zan most entities zat inhabit it. Conversely, it seems the creatures of the void know more about the secrets of creation zan we do. For instance, most void entities are unaware, or ignorant entirely as to why there are so many and so diverse entities in a world of emptiness and destruction."

"So, whats your answer?"
« Last Edit: November 17, 2014, 12:45:18 am by Akroma »
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16750 on: November 17, 2014, 12:42:51 am »

"I noticed."
Ashley grins.

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16751 on: November 17, 2014, 12:53:00 am »

"I can answer any question that you may have." Machy is holding a piece of parchment with strange writing all over it. Brannagh has become side tracked and is carving scenery onto the floor of the lab.

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16752 on: November 17, 2014, 01:18:38 am »

"Why travel here, of all places? I'm sure there are other areas you could be."

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16753 on: November 17, 2014, 01:35:32 am »

"But no area is about to change as much as this one." Machy sounds ominous, until Brannagh starts laughing at the apparently funny joke, "Just tell her the truth Machy. She, of all people, should know when the forest is about to wake up." Machy, apparently annoyed at Brannagh, speaks again, "It is not for us to tell those involved about what will happen, only about what has happened."

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16754 on: November 17, 2014, 09:56:04 am »

"Mmk. Whenever I'm back in Australia we'll talk about it."
Tobias yawns, looking around his room. Shadows cross his walls.

"Okay. I have to go now, unfortunately. Love you~" she says before hanging up to disappear from the thread for a hundred or so pages again continue living her relatively normal life, free of things trying to murder, maim, or kidnap her for their own nefarious plans.
Pages: 1 ... 1115 1116 [1117] 1118 1119 ... 1757