Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1116 1117 [1118] 1119 1120 ... 1757

Author Topic: Rise of the Magic Girls v3 IC: Poof.  (Read 750129 times)

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
  • what is love, baby don't hurt me
    • View Profile
Re: Rise of the Magic Girls v3 IC: Dwarves and Closet Corpses
« Reply #16755 on: November 17, 2014, 01:51:32 pm »

"How do you mean, the forest is about to wake?"
I be the Pillow Pirate of the 12 Bays!

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #16756 on: November 17, 2014, 02:46:01 pm »

"You haven't noticed it yet? Do you really think only Meta-humans populate this world? Some more terrifying beings inhabit your our world and the slightest mist-" Brannagh once more has her mouth covered by Machy, "As she said, The forest, where life began." Machy and Brannagh is suddenly gone. Left in there place is the mural Brannagh was carving, though it now has been removed from the floor, with the floor being repaired.
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
  • Death and I, we have an understanding
    • View Profile
« Reply #16757 on: November 17, 2014, 02:48:36 pm »

((That was the ocean, so we are talking a kelp forest here :P ))
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16758 on: November 17, 2014, 02:52:38 pm »

((Brannagh and Machkobeln are not from this existence~ Pradoxical demon :3))
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16759 on: November 17, 2014, 02:54:41 pm »

((...

What existence are we talking about then? Some other random dimension or something? Aren't demons all from the same place?))

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16760 on: November 17, 2014, 02:57:15 pm »

((Consider that the current existence wasn't the first, nor the last. Then imagine a demon with a strong enough sense of truth capable of bending reality in small ways that allows him to begin existing in a world that doesn't exist yet. Hence the Paradoxical Demon Machkobeln.))

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16761 on: November 17, 2014, 02:59:18 pm »

((Side note, He is totally going to get killed a little before my plot. Irony will ensue~))

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16762 on: November 17, 2014, 03:06:31 pm »

((...

Nope, still seems like metaphysical bullshit to me. Sorry about that. Not that it really matters in the grand scheme of things.))

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16763 on: November 17, 2014, 04:41:16 pm »

"...I don't like the sound of that."

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16764 on: November 17, 2014, 05:05:31 pm »

((Oh, I almost forgot, and this is IC knowledge to anyone that heard Machkobeln say "The Forest, Where life began": What he said is a riddle of sorts. He did not mean where life first started, but refered to where Life began. Have fun figuring it out~))

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
  • Certified Time Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #16765 on: November 17, 2014, 07:36:16 pm »

Kyle texts Alucard.
Quote from: Kyle to Alucard
Can I come over to your place? Well, technically it's my land so you're basically staying in my place and I don't charge you rent... Anyways, can I come over?
Alucard grunts, thankful that Kyle is the only one that actually asked to come over.
Quote from: Alucard>Kyle
Yeah, I can give you transport if you need it.

Alucard looks at where the ground repaired itself.
 "Note to self: fortify defenses. Circumvent demonic cloaking rune, fortify anti-demon repulsor ward... well, everyone's here, so this would be the best time to do this. Computer, open holomap of Earth."
A holoprojector extends from the floor into a circular, metallic table. It lights up and projects a blue hologram of the globe, along with spatial projections of magic activity on Earth.
 "We can't just sit around waiting for the Sultanes to strike. We have to formulate a plan. You all discuss while I go attend to some business..." he states before walking out the room and into another, and then into yet another - a large room with an obsidian portal with jagged edging standing in the center, runes carved around its dark arc. He walks up to it and places a hand on a marble pedestal in front of the portal before he genuflects.
He begins to mutter, not necessarily to himself, but to the heavens:
 "Gods, please speak with me, Alucard Vladimir. It is I who summoned Amazeroth into creation and allowed the Sultanes to invade, and I wish to repent and confess. Please, any god of any pantheon, hear my plea and speak with me," he prays.
Alucard attempts to contact a god, using the runed portal as a medium.

"It is us humans zat know more about zee void zan most entities zat inhabit it. Conversely, it seems the creatures of the void know more about the secrets of creation zan we do. For instance, most void entities are unaware, or ignorant entirely as to why there are so many and so diverse entities in a world of emptiness and destruction."
"Yeah, funny how that is. You know that there exists only three entities that are truly uncreated: Void, Shys'm Caes, and our own Blaz-fag. Even us void entities have to be created using the essence of living beings, but why do those three entities exist?"

"So, whats your answer?"
"S-Sure! What should I wear, white, navy, blue, black, red..? Long, short?"

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16766 on: November 17, 2014, 07:39:19 pm »

Alucard gets poked on the shoulder.

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16767 on: November 17, 2014, 07:40:10 pm »

Alucard just kneels there for a moment before looking behind him.

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16768 on: November 17, 2014, 07:40:38 pm »

Oh hey, it's Ea.
"You called?"

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16769 on: November 17, 2014, 07:42:04 pm »

"Oh god dammit, I pray for a god that can actually help us and I get you? Would be nice to get a god that I haven't even met before."
Pages: 1 ... 1116 1117 [1118] 1119 1120 ... 1757