Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1070 1071 [1072] 1073 1074 ... 1757

Author Topic: Rise of the Magic Girls v3 IC: Poof.  (Read 750272 times)

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
Re: Rise of the Magic Girls v3 IC: Dwarves and Closet Corpses
« Reply #16065 on: October 29, 2014, 06:12:56 pm »

((Mostly just everyone waiting for PrivateNomad to post so that we can progress the plot and continue on doing what we all really want to do: shipping RP and developing characters.))

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #16066 on: October 29, 2014, 06:16:41 pm »

(Huh. Okay then. I'll join the wait. and maybe do more for the Costa Rica thing. I need to finish things...))
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
  • Certified Time Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #16067 on: October 29, 2014, 07:26:13 pm »

Walpurga gives a look to Sen, along a small wink from the side of her face that Elysa can't see. She then proceed to raise Elysa telepathicaly into the air.

"You are tired and would like to sleep? Do you not realize where you are? Say zat again and you won't sleep for a week. Now stop mocking me. Even in zee second world war, we had devices for long range communication. Since zen, zey have been improving every day, both zee mundane ones and zee magical ones. Would you seriously have me believe zat your agents move out without any means of contacting zeir higher ups but by going all zee way back to a base? Zats bologna. You'd better answer me truthfully this time, I vill not be asking again. Try to fool me again, and zee robot will be asking you."

((I blame Sanure. She spoiled our prisoner and now she is a brat. Totaly calling for a spanking. Sigh, prisoners these days.))

-------------

Icarus proceeds to press her scanners against the ground, then stomps it to do a depth-scan
((Sorry sempai))
Her eyes widen in fear as she flails her limbs around, hovering above the bed.
 "Ah! Fine, fine! I'll tell you, just let me go you damn Nazi!" she yells.

Icarus scans the underground, and finds that the stone is completely free of marks. The crack makes it evident that Alice was taken by earth magic, but doesn't make it clear where.

Meanwhile, Alucard is tinkering with the crystal Isaac gave him. He's running a basic program he coded onto it and is outputting it onto a monitor.

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
  • Death and I, we have an understanding
    • View Profile
« Reply #16068 on: October 30, 2014, 12:36:23 am »

"I'll be deciding if I let you go or not. Now speak up."

Icarus returns to the house, waiting in the living room for results
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16069 on: November 01, 2014, 08:37:38 am »

Still waiting, Icarus sits next to Kaiser.

"So, how's your, uhm, metalitis?"
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

smurfingtonthethird

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #16070 on: November 01, 2014, 08:40:30 am »

"Still slowly creeping up my neck, w-why?"
RIP Moot ;-;7 Sigtext!

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16071 on: November 01, 2014, 08:42:57 am »

"I dunno, seemed like a good conversation starter."

smurfingtonthethird

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #16072 on: November 01, 2014, 08:46:31 am »

"...there are better ways of starting a conversation. What have you been doing recently?"
« Last Edit: November 01, 2014, 08:48:20 am by smurfingtonthethird »
RIP Moot ;-;7 Sigtext!

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16073 on: November 01, 2014, 08:51:02 am »

"Eh, wedding plans. Got most things now, just kinda have to get the number one on the list back."

smurfingtonthethird

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #16074 on: November 01, 2014, 08:57:14 am »

"Oh. When are you having it?"
RIP Moot ;-;7 Sigtext!

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16075 on: November 01, 2014, 09:02:41 am »

"Still a lot to plan, mostly regarding guest lists and the legal issue of humans marrying robots, but soon, I guess. Oh right, you are invited too. Plus one?"
« Last Edit: November 01, 2014, 11:59:30 am by Akroma »

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16076 on: November 01, 2014, 02:27:12 pm »

((Just to get the costa Rica thing rolling while we wait for PN.))

Eventually the girl and the Target both arrive at the Target's location. The girl is on a rooftop watching as the target, a purple haired woman with a rather large guitar case on her back, deposits a box next to the door of a Italian restaurant. She begins walking a way before throwing a brick through the window while no one is watching.

The cops begin to attack Kyle, who proceeds to wipe the floor with them. A few Cops get thrown into the Gang fight, turning their attention away from each other and towards Kyle. As the onslaught escalates, people begin to flee as Gang members and Cops alike get thrown around and into buildings, causing the property damage to sky rocket. It isn't long before the fight is over with Kyle striking a victorious pose atop a pile of unconscious people.
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #16077 on: November 01, 2014, 02:31:49 pm »

Kyle smirks as he armors down and starts walking away from the pile of bodies.
"And I didn't even need a jawbone."

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16078 on: November 01, 2014, 02:38:05 pm »

"I take it you are nobody who beat up team? I was told by radio to move ass over here. I do not like being disturbed during only time allowed to drink on job." A large man easily seven feet tall wearing a ushanka is walking towards Kyle. The man appears to be of a large build, and the earth seems to be cracking as he steps.

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16079 on: November 01, 2014, 02:48:05 pm »

((an ushanka in costa rica? Heatstroke incoming))
Pages: 1 ... 1070 1071 [1072] 1073 1074 ... 1757