Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1071 1072 [1073] 1074 1075 ... 1757

Author Topic: Rise of the Magic Girls v3 IC: Poof.  (Read 750138 times)

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
Re: Rise of the Magic Girls v3 IC: Dwarves and Closet Corpses
« Reply #16080 on: November 01, 2014, 02:48:41 pm »

Kyle looks the man up and down before shaking his head.
"Nope, I think that it was those gangsters. I saw one of them with tentacles beating up on the police so I went and helped them."

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
  • Death and I, we have an understanding
    • View Profile
« Reply #16081 on: November 01, 2014, 02:50:39 pm »

Icarus, being too lazy to go upstairs while Sens room is in a suspended space-time continuum just shouts

"Hey Dalia, you gonna come to my wedding?"
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #16082 on: November 01, 2014, 02:55:09 pm »

((He's russian, and he is unique. You will see.))

"You take me as idiot I see. If you helped my team, then they would be thanking you and not lying in pile under you. Boss wants you dead. I make this quick." The Russian takes his coat and his hat off revealing earthen glyphs running across his arms. He kneels down and touches the ground, and, moments later, a large Stone pillar launches out of the ground underneath Kyle.

((I'm still not doing combat. Rp fight between Air mage and Earth Mage ahoy!))
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16083 on: November 01, 2014, 03:02:06 pm »

Kyle being unprepared for this is launched up into the air. Seeing his opportunity he kicks off a platform of air to start his descent down while speeding it up. When he's about five feet away he starts an axle kick using the air to speed up his spin and bring his heel down with further force.

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16084 on: November 01, 2014, 03:03:41 pm »

Not being entirely comfortable with how the interrogation is going, Dalia gratefully creeps out of Sen's room and joins Kaiser and Icarus in the living room. Or wherever the heck they are. She takes a seat opposite to Icarus and replies, "I dunno. It depends on what it's like, I guess. Why? Who else is going to be there?"

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16085 on: November 01, 2014, 03:15:32 pm »

Kyle's kick lands with a hard impact. The man seems unfazed, though he does blink and take a step. A second large pillar erupts from the ground towards Kyle before stopping short of him. the man takes his free hand and grabs Kyle's arm as he yanks on him towards the second Pillar.
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16086 on: November 01, 2014, 03:19:01 pm »

Icarus would give Dalia a really hurt expression if she had her PIXEL body right now, instead she just stares at Dalia unblinkingly, like always.

"Oh....it's just going to be normal, I guess...Nothing too fancy..."
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16087 on: November 01, 2014, 03:19:16 pm »

Kyle is slammed against the pillar which stuns him momentarily and knocks the breath out of him. Somewhat ironic isn't it?

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16088 on: November 01, 2014, 03:30:08 pm »

Dalia's eyes nervously skitter off of Icarus's face. It's a bit unsettling being stared at like that after all. "Which means? I haven't been to a wedding before, you know. How fancy is not too fancy?"

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16089 on: November 01, 2014, 03:39:26 pm »

"I will still have to run the decorum with Alice. Sometimes she gets really girly, so I guess she probably has ran through this thousands of times ever since she was a little kid, and may have some very specific wishes. But you'll probably need a dress and I dunno, at least try one dance out of courtesy before hiding awkwardly by the buffet."

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16090 on: November 01, 2014, 03:48:13 pm »

Dalia blushes a bit as that does sound exactly like something she'd do. "Oh, okay. I should have something nice in my closet to wear then. No clue if it still fits..." After a slightly awkward pause, she comments, "Don't worry, we try our best to get her back safe and sound."

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16091 on: November 01, 2014, 03:50:48 pm »

The Russian stands up from his squatting position and begins to pummel Kyle with a fist as hard as a rock. Kyle would notice that the spot where he kicked him earlier is cracked slightly. Son of a- This man is wearing Rock Armor!

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16092 on: November 01, 2014, 03:55:29 pm »

Kyle smirks and brings up an air shield before using it to push the Russkie back. He starts charging up a Rasengan.

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16093 on: November 01, 2014, 03:59:01 pm »

"Thank you, but that won't be nessecary as long as you simply do as I say. I got this."

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16094 on: November 01, 2014, 04:11:20 pm »

"Oh. That's what we've been doing so far, geez. I'm just trying to make you feel better," Dalia grumbles.
Pages: 1 ... 1071 1072 [1073] 1074 1075 ... 1757