Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 527 528 [529] 530 531 ... 1757

Author Topic: Rise of the Magic Girls v3 IC: Poof.  (Read 748960 times)

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
  • Certified Time Traveler
    • View Profile
Re: Rise of the Magic Girls v3 IC: Alucard dun goofed
« Reply #7920 on: July 13, 2014, 09:26:19 am »

((Actually... changing Alucard's action.))

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #7921 on: July 13, 2014, 09:27:05 am »

((Well, the enemy doesn't have an ally decapitated with only one person- possibly two, if Kyle doesn't rage quit- capable of fixing her.....

Can we establish that organic healing magic also works on robots for the sake of convenience?))

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
  • Death and I, we have an understanding
    • View Profile
« Reply #7922 on: July 13, 2014, 09:28:49 am »

((before we go around changing rules, let's leave it in winries hands, she is perfectly capable of saving Hilda. With more or less everyone immediatly storming Amazeroth for revenge, and his currently low health, he is in no poisition to just ignore them and go for Winry right now))
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7923 on: July 13, 2014, 09:30:38 am »

((Having said that, I sense Winry is about to get one-shotted by something.))

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #7924 on: July 13, 2014, 09:31:19 am »

((Hilda had buffed to her magic up at the cost of her other stats to pull of that amount of damage.
It takes Ashley hundreds of years, in real time apparently as it was intended as a one time thing according to Rag, to respawn, and Alucard would also be dead and they'd be in hell. Your guy can instantly respawn, with no time limit or range, and can make more just by splitting of a bit of essence and then just hide until he's done.))

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7925 on: July 13, 2014, 09:33:07 am »

((Not if Alucard traps one of their asses in a bottle.))

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7926 on: July 13, 2014, 09:33:18 am »

((Alucard would be able to respawn, but after a ridiculously long time, if I remember correctly.))

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7927 on: July 13, 2014, 09:34:43 am »

((Alucard would be able to respawn, but after a ridiculously long time, if I remember correctly.))
((Nah, I already got something planned for when Alucard dies.))

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7928 on: July 13, 2014, 09:35:36 am »

((Amazeroth already acted, Xamanoth is still attached to Stella and Qok'maloth is stuck under a truck. What exactly would one-shot Winry right now?))

((also, there is a limit, and that's the dudes he brought with him - when those are dead, he can not respawn. And even then, he respawns with the health and mana of that sacrificed underling. Also *as it was intended* by rag? Ashley respawned in a week, not 100 years. So relax, you guys are very much winning right now. The damage Hilda dished out just now was collossal. All of them combined have less health than Spensir right now))
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7929 on: July 13, 2014, 09:38:07 am »

((Hilda took one for the team.))

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7930 on: July 13, 2014, 09:38:32 am »

((I'm paranoid. *cue Qok throwing a truck on Winry*

Also, Ashley only respawned because I forgot to read the lore/didn't have the lore like an idiot. 100 years of creation is damn long.))

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #7931 on: July 13, 2014, 09:38:49 am »

((Yes, she would not have respawned at all without that. and the only reason it took that short of an amount of time was because she hadn't ever reformed before and thus her reformation was almost ready or something, again, Rag did it, not anyone else.))

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7932 on: July 13, 2014, 09:39:55 am »

((and also it appears PN is so far perfectly fine with the outcome. You can call bullshit if your characters get mortaly wounded, but when PN raises no objection, what's the point? It's not like now that GWG is gone there is some sort of arguement quota that needs filling))

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #7933 on: July 13, 2014, 01:10:01 pm »

((Shit i totally forgot about one of Sen's Abilities from V2... Her ability to absorb knowledge works on both paper sources and Minds...))
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7934 on: July 13, 2014, 01:19:10 pm »

((Shit i totally forgot about one of Sen's Abilities from V2... Her ability to absorb knowledge works on both paper sources and Minds...))
((1. Get Azzy weak
2. Consume Azzy's mind
3. Access all the forbidden knowledge in the universe.
4. ? ? ?
5. PROFIT!))
Pages: 1 ... 527 528 [529] 530 531 ... 1757