Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 529 530 [531] 532 533 ... 1757

Author Topic: Rise of the Magic Girls v3 IC: Poof.  (Read 748967 times)

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
  • Death and I, we have an understanding
    • View Profile
Re: Rise of the Magic Girls v3 IC: Alucard dun goofed
« Reply #7950 on: July 13, 2014, 02:15:22 pm »

((it means you have roughly a 2% chance of succeeding))
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #7951 on: July 13, 2014, 02:16:56 pm »

((So what you're saying is that Amazeroth is a dick. Cool :P

What about his remaining minions?))
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7952 on: July 13, 2014, 02:17:31 pm »

((still a bit bigger than Sen))
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7953 on: July 13, 2014, 02:19:50 pm »

((Hmm...))
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7954 on: July 13, 2014, 02:20:33 pm »

((there is no risk of being counter-absorbed though. Unless while Sen absorbs the dude, Amazeroth dies and respawns right int Sens mouth))

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7955 on: July 13, 2014, 02:24:43 pm »

((there is no risk of being counter-absorbed though. Unless while Sen absorbs the dude, Amazeroth dies and respawns right int Sens mouth))

((I will once again mention that Sen does not Absorb the physical body of the target. She only absorbs the intelligence (read Memories and Knowledge). Anyways I have a better idea.))

Sen Draws her Demon Summoning and Summons a Demon of Lust to aid her. As the Demon Appears, Sen absorbs the demon to use as a catalyst for her magic.

((Sen is able to do this as it allows her to cast her tome magic without the negative debuffs due to her Catalytic magic Perk.))
« Last Edit: July 13, 2014, 02:27:37 pm by Sanure »

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
  • what is love, baby don't hurt me
    • View Profile
« Reply #7956 on: July 13, 2014, 02:47:29 pm »

Ashley stabs the entity attached to Stella.
I be the Pillow Pirate of the 12 Bays!

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7957 on: July 13, 2014, 03:39:38 pm »

Dalia does her usual song and dance and curses Amazeroth for -4 speed/skill. You should be used to this by now.

Robert keeps Lizzie distracted as best as he can while everyone else fights. It's the least he can do.

((it means you have roughly a 2% chance of succeeding))

((Assuming a straight MAG vs. RES comparison like we're doing for combat... Amazeroth would need a RES of 300 for that to be true. Yeah.))

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7958 on: July 13, 2014, 03:40:27 pm »

(whoops, meant to write 20)

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7959 on: July 13, 2014, 03:42:28 pm »

((So just 30 RES then. That makes much more sense.))

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
  • Certified Time Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #7960 on: July 13, 2014, 03:42:41 pm »

(whoops, meant to write 20)
((GG AKROMA))

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7961 on: July 13, 2014, 03:45:46 pm »

((XD))

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7962 on: July 13, 2014, 04:06:21 pm »

Amazeroth tears Hildas head off, see above.

Xamanoth extends the last bit of mana he has for a last big suck opf Stellas life-force (oh shit. The burst damage is real...) [45] vs [12+2] dealing 31 damage to Stella who...had 30 health remaining. She lands on the ground, with her whole weight, causing it to shake, sending dust everywhere. She is at -1, giving you 19 rounds to save her life. That was...unexpected. Amazeroth profits from a big heal!

The Nomad fires at Xamanoth, [18+2] vs [irr], [8+2] vs [9], dealing 1 damage.

Lizzy continues trying to maul Robert!

Winry grabs what remains of Hilda and bails! Hilda is now at -5, 7 rounds remaining.

Drakimaeus tries to avenge Hilda! He only has 4 mana for a medium detonation avaiable however to breathe at Amazeroth [11+2] vs [17] who dodges him easily. Bartimaeus is out of mana.

Icarus, seeing Stella drop (not having noticed Hilda yet), runs at Xamanoth to eviscerate the fucker! [9+2] vs [4-2], landing a blow for [4+4+2] vs [5] dealing 5 damage!

Dalia gets into a routine [12], casting her curses and [17+2] vs [13], debuffing Amazeroth.

Ashley stabs Xamanoth! [14+2] vs [7-2], debuffing him for -6 speed and -5 skill. [6+2] vs [9] but not dealing any damage.

Sen summons a demon and FUCKING EATS IT! HARDCORE SNACKTIME! HUNGRY HUNGRY SEN!

Kyle fires at Xamanoth [10+1+2] vs [4-4], hitting him easily for [9+1+2] vs [3] 9 damage! Xamanoth dissolves , as Stella is avenged!

Kaiser, having no Xamanoth to shoot at anymore, fires at Qok'maloth [irr, so many buffs. You guys are getting great mileage out of the grand crusade], dealing [14+2+3] vs [11] 8 damage.

Spensir does an action! That is, when rolep shows up!

Alucard begins enchanting a bottle. I have no idea how to stat this, but I will assume it at beyond enormous. [5], looks like he can't do it in a single turn.

Qok'maloth sitting at 4 health waits with his action until we know wether or not Spensir finishes him off.

Stella and Hilda are dying.

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
  • Certified Time Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #7963 on: July 13, 2014, 04:09:24 pm »

((Imagine the void bottle as a pokeball for void entities. Except you cant really make them fight for you--it just sucks weak entities in and traps them. He's making it sufficiently stronger for these entities.))
Winry flies Hilda to a safe place and begins to staballize her.

Alucard continues enchanting.

Draginmaeus slashes at Azzy.

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7964 on: July 13, 2014, 04:10:34 pm »

((I will say it now, Alucard as a mage does not have the power to actually contain Amazeroth for longer than 5 minutes at best))
Pages: 1 ... 529 530 [531] 532 533 ... 1757