Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 1757

Author Topic: Rise of the Magic Girls v3 IC: Poof.  (Read 747636 times)

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
  • Certified Time Traveler
    • View Profile
Re: Rise of the Magic Girls v3 IC
« Reply #105 on: June 06, 2014, 10:31:09 pm »

"Maybe someone... killed him. Only Shade would tear herself apart if he did."

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: June 06, 2014, 10:36:49 pm »

Sen looks away, "I do not know-" A chime from down in the store rings, "I'll be with you in a minute!" sen yells then looks at Bartimaeus, "I have to go. You know where to find me if you ever want to talk. I... have not spoken to the other in these five years. Maybe you should go speak with them. I mean, you must have been sealed in that bottle for many years." Sen lets out a fake laugh and heads downstairs to greet her customer.
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: June 06, 2014, 10:37:10 pm »

The wolf pants more.
Black lives matter.

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: June 06, 2014, 10:42:48 pm »

Bartimaeus sighs and teleports to New York.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: June 06, 2014, 10:43:57 pm »

Selina texts Angel to see how she is this morning, and to ask if she needed anything.
Angel texts back.
Quote from: Angel->Selina
I'm fine, thanks for asking. How are you? How's Conny?
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Again_Dejavu

• Bay Watcher
  • F5, F5, F5...
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: June 06, 2014, 10:44:51 pm »

Michael looks at Manhattan from a distance, watching the cursed island with morbid curiosity
The reports of my death are greatly exaggerated.

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: June 06, 2014, 10:52:56 pm »

Stella walks back into the house looking frustrated as well, she hated giving failing marks to students that genuinely tried. Made all the worse by the two nasty little ****s that got through

"Hey honey, how was your day so far" Her voice sounded strained

You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: June 06, 2014, 10:55:24 pm »

As Bartimaeus appears in New York, he would see how the skies are red and the sun is constantly exclipsed. The second thing he would notice is the Shadow Wraiths wandering about and the countless skeletons of the people who once inhabited the city. Locating Shade without being detected by the Wraiths that wander about would be difficult. Bartimiaeus notes this as a woman who is still alive attempts to dart to the edge of the zone is instantly set upon by the wraiths, her shadow being pulled away as she begins to decay and turn into bones as another shadow wraith is created.
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: June 06, 2014, 10:58:09 pm »

"...Ouch."
Bartimaeus shapeshifts into a wraith and flies above the city, searching for any sort of disturbance.

Again_Dejavu

• Bay Watcher
  • F5, F5, F5...
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: June 06, 2014, 10:58:31 pm »

Michael hasn't seen that occurrence, and approaches the zone's edge to see what's in the city
The reports of my death are greatly exaggerated.

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: June 06, 2014, 11:00:14 pm »

Selina texts Angel to see how she is this morning, and to ask if she needed anything.
Angel texts back.
Quote from: Angel->Selina
I'm fine, thanks for asking. How are you? How's Conny?

Quote from:  Selina > Angel text
Good last I heard. Um... Anything new with you?
The best ship is the one where one of them is literally allergic to the other~
Quote from: NakaTeleeli
"A room ain't messy less you can't find nothin!"
[/quote]

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: June 06, 2014, 11:04:26 pm »

From just looking into the zone from the outside, Michael wouldn't see anything. Just the empty streets and the forlorn look of the dead buildings. micheal would probably get the dreadful feeling that it wouldn't be a good idea to enter into the zone.

Searching from above just isn't enough it seems as Bartimaeus can't sense any kind of disturbances other than the random acts wraiths being created from time to time.

Kassire

• Bay Watcher
  • The damning skull motif
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: June 06, 2014, 11:04:34 pm »

Lisbon, Portugal- 2am
Grimrick rolls around in his bed. Ughg! If only I can sleep... He gives a glance to the pill bottle on the nightstand next to his bed and shakes his head. He gets up and grabs a an entire bottle of Bilí, one of his favorite rums (which is made of quenepas) from his apartments kitchen. Hesitating for a few seconds he chugs the bottle down until it's dry. Shaking his head he sits down on his bed."That was my last bottle, I suppose I have to get more." Granick sighs and lays on the bed staring into nothing. He then rolls over and grabs a pack of cigarettes and pulls one out, while biting on the butt of the cigarette he lights it with the zippo lighter that was on the nightstand.
All shall be well, and all shall be well and all manner of thing shall be well

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: June 06, 2014, 11:05:02 pm »

Pant, pant.
Black lives matter.

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: June 06, 2014, 11:08:14 pm »

Bartimaeus lets out a sigh.
He uses magic to project his voice out to boom across the entire desolate city, his voice filled with power.
"SHADE!"
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 1757