Sometimes.
- 9 (60%)
Only when there's a new release.
- 2 (13.3%)
Never. ((get out))
- 2 (13.3%)

Total Members Voted: 13

Pages: 1 ... 252 253 [254] 255 256 ... 685

Author Topic: Rise of the Magic Girls v3 OOC: Stealing combat systems from an eroge  (Read 517371 times)

smurfingtonthethird

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Shitposter
    • View Profile
Re: Rise of the Magic Girls v3 OOC: My Shame is Eternal
« Reply #3795 on: August 01, 2014, 08:30:57 pm »

Oh, and, while I figured this would happen(to be expected, since I'm not on nearly as often as you people and have exactly one character that's truly introduced and active so far), I'm not even on the shipping poll.

Which means....

SUCCESS

I HAVE BEATEN YOU, ELF

Nope, put two up. Now who feels like a dumb?
RIP Moot ;-;7 Sigtext!

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
  • They see me rollin' they savin'~
    • View Profile
« Reply #3796 on: August 01, 2014, 08:34:14 pm »

You. Because you spelled Mabarius wrong.:P
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3797 on: August 01, 2014, 08:43:54 pm »

And yet DaliaxKaiser still isn't an option...

smurfingtonthethird

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #3798 on: August 01, 2014, 08:46:22 pm »

Yes it is.

Screw it, if you can think of a ship, I'll post it up in the poll.
RIP Moot ;-;7 Sigtext!

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
  • They see me rollin' they savin'~
    • View Profile
« Reply #3799 on: August 01, 2014, 08:59:17 pm »

Yes it is.

Screw it, if you can think of a ship, I'll post it up in the poll.

You said you don't know how that works.

Obviously you've never seen the Dragon Age 'Surprise Me' option at The Pearl.
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #3800 on: August 01, 2014, 09:14:50 pm »

Don't forget ghost Kyle and ghost Lizzie. Unless no afterlife means that she just up and disappeared. Although I'm kind of tempted to cheese it with Aedan taking her since that is part of the afterlife stuff.

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3801 on: August 01, 2014, 09:38:26 pm »

I thought that which afterlife you went to depended on the person, or something like that. So Lizzie's soul would be trying to find Rose's.

Can ghost Rosexghost Lizzie be an option?

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3802 on: August 01, 2014, 09:40:45 pm »

Nope. If heaven doesn't take your soul then any god with an afterlife can nab it before hell takes it.

And Rose is goo. Goo!RosexGhost!Lizzie.

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3803 on: August 01, 2014, 09:46:47 pm »

Oh.

And Rose's body turned to goo. Her soul escaped/was taken away/whatever. So Ghost!RosexGhost!Lizzie still stands. Though Goo!Rose would be kinda kinky. Just saying.

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3804 on: August 01, 2014, 09:48:27 pm »

As a note, I mentioned their combat abilities because currently you guys curbstomp bosses. Which means they aren't really threatening. Which in turn, means fights aren't really meaningful in an important way; you're already basically certain of victory. While, eight plots from now, I'm sure I'll have a better understanding of your characters so I can fuck with you all properly, it was to give a general feel for the danger they're supposed to be in. My plots run a little like Haspen's FEF's do. :)
Well... statbase 25 Wall Street Constructs - 14 Skill, 9 Strength. Place in ambush. Give subtle hints to their existence to make it sporting fair. Equip them each with a 1-shot +10 railgun that kills them upon firing, sacrificing their remaining Essence to deal extra damage. That ought to work.

Nope. If heaven doesn't take your soul then any god with an afterlife can nab it before hell takes it.
Actually, its if any god with an afterlife doesn't take it, the Grim Reaper sends it to Heaven or Hell. Still possible for them to either end up unclaimed and sent to Heaven or Hell, or for them to have traits that the same god would want to claim them. Or you know, just have long distance relationship.
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3805 on: August 01, 2014, 09:50:04 pm »

Oh.

And Rose's body turned to goo. Her soul escaped/was taken away/whatever. So Ghost!RosexGhost!Lizzie still stands. Though Goo!Rose would be kinda kinky. Just saying.
I feel you. Gooy Rose is best Rose.

As a note, I mentioned their combat abilities because currently you guys curbstomp bosses. Which means they aren't really threatening. Which in turn, means fights aren't really meaningful in an important way; you're already basically certain of victory. While, eight plots from now, I'm sure I'll have a better understanding of your characters so I can fuck with you all properly, it was to give a general feel for the danger they're supposed to be in. My plots run a little like Haspen's FEF's do. :)
Well... statbase 25 Wall Street Constructs - 14 Skill, 9 Strength. Place in ambush. Give subtle hints to their existence to make it sporting fair. Equip them each with a 1-shot +10 railgun that kills them upon firing, sacrificing their remaining Essence to deal extra damage. That ought to work.

Actually, its if any god with an afterlife doesn't take it, the Grim Reaper sends it to Heaven or Hell. Still possible for them to either end up unclaimed and sent to Heaven or Hell, or for them to have traits that the same god would want to claim them. Or you know, just have long distance relationship.
Nope. It was established long before you were a player and as GWG is no longer here I'm preserving his legacy through it.

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3806 on: August 01, 2014, 09:54:31 pm »

Actually, I recall that there was a lore issue in the last thread and by GM authority.
Finally, I will make an adjustment. Any and all afterlives in any mythology exist and thus gods or entities from those mythologies can just drag their favoured souls (or prisoners) into them.

Also, there are exceptions to the afterlife thing, but those are rare, and often And I Must Scream scenarios.

Heaven and Hell do have their respective god/god-equivalent. So they also partake in the potential initial free-for-all for a soul. Only difference is, they also get unclaimed souls.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3807 on: August 01, 2014, 09:59:57 pm »

Well that ruins the point of the free for all doesn't it.

Hell will just take everyone's soul because it's free slave labor. Heaven has a vast bureaucracy that will take the souls they want before anyone else can just because they's that organised.

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3808 on: August 01, 2014, 10:02:20 pm »

Not really, I would imagine that all the afterlives are organized enough to be able to claim souls seeing as there wouldn't be anyone in them otherwise. I wouldn't even consider Heaven or Hell to have much of an advantage either, they just get souls that no one claims which I imagine that it means they didn't want them either in the first place as they would have claimed them already.

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
  • Certified Time Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #3809 on: August 01, 2014, 10:02:39 pm »

Oh yeah, Lizzie's soul is up for dibs. If you can get it from the wolf, that is. You'll have to hunt him down.
Pages: 1 ... 252 253 [254] 255 256 ... 685