Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 98 99 [100] 101 102 ... 108

Author Topic: Generation of Destiny 2: OOC thread  (Read 82190 times)

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
Re: Generation of Destiny 2: OOC thread
« Reply #1485 on: July 10, 2014, 06:18:31 am »

~Rage at Kevak for his improbably perfect and unbalanced characters as well as rampant narcissism and obnoxiousness.~
They are most certainly not perfect. Their willpower scores are super low provided they aren't super old, and then still those are abnormally low compared to a human. (Think the 3-4 range for younger ones and around 5-6 for Lunarik about as old as Ril)

Willpower directly relates to person to person interactions as well as mind magic resistance. Lunarik are often kept as pets by traveling merchants due the lack of resistance, although it tends to be hard to keep them if they decide to flee.

CaptainMcClellan

• Bay Watcher
  • [WAS_NEVER_HERE][CUBE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1486 on: July 10, 2014, 06:20:45 am »

~Rage at Kevak for his improbably perfect and unbalanced characters as well as rampant narcissism and obnoxiousness.~
They are most certainly not perfect. Their willpower scores are super low provided they aren't super old, and then still those are abnormally low compared to a human. (Think the 3-4 range for younger ones and around 5-6 for Lunarik about as old as Ril)

Willpower directly relates to person to person interactions as well as mind magic resistance. Lunarik are often kept as pets by traveling merchants due the lack of resistance, although it tends to be hard to keep them if they decide to flee.
* stuffs a sandwich in Kevak's word hole * Shut it.

Everyone knows they're just your way of getting your magical little trap fursonas into every game and having explosions and temper tantrums whenever you like. But I'm over it now.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #1487 on: July 10, 2014, 06:22:58 am »

* stuffs a sandwich in Kevak's word hole * Shut it.

Everyone knows they're just your way of getting your magical little trap fursonas into every game and having explosions and temper tantrums whenever you like. But I'm over it now.
That's so easy to see and not provoking at all...

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1488 on: July 10, 2014, 06:30:01 am »

I actually roll for the explosions when something has a chance of causing them.

Takes 3-28d20 successful rolls of various difficulties to actually discharge and on top of that they ish not my fursona's race.

They ish just fun to rp as.

Something like this couldn't be my fursona as Lunarik doesn't really have much in common with my mindset beyond the general playfulness and naturally open and trusting mindsets

Fursonas are supposed to be idealized representations of the person who made them. In a way, they Are you. Lunarik aren't very similar to me, just a imagination vomit a few years old that I liked.

Lyeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Guess who isn't back
    • View Profile
« Reply #1489 on: July 10, 2014, 06:40:00 am »

Everyone should just calm down and cut off their own left arm.
It's the obvious solution.
Take a closer look at this text!

CaptainMcClellan

• Bay Watcher
  • [WAS_NEVER_HERE][CUBE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1490 on: July 10, 2014, 06:45:07 am »

But the left hand turns all the gold chests into red chests and red chests has spiders, and spiders have Vriska, and Vriska would make this game so broken. Ergo we should never cut off our left arm and only cut off the right one if necessary

Edit: It's not even the Lunarik that annoyed me so much, and I'm over it now. So let's drop it.
« Last Edit: July 10, 2014, 06:48:35 am by CaptainMcClellan »

Lyeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Guess who isn't back
    • View Profile
« Reply #1491 on: July 10, 2014, 06:48:28 am »

But the left hand turns all the gold chests into red chests and red chests has spiders, and spiders have Vriska, and Vriska would make this game so broken. Ergo we should never cut off our left arm and only cut off the right one if necessary

Edit: It's not even the Lunarik that annoyed me so much, and I'm over it now. So let's drop it.
Only if it can be replaced by a parasitic being named Migi.
This is totally a reference to something linked in the happy thread that I spent all night reading.
And now there is no more to read.  :(

CaptainMcClellan

• Bay Watcher
  • [WAS_NEVER_HERE][CUBE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1492 on: July 10, 2014, 06:50:24 am »

Aww... Poor Lyeos. No more happy thread. :/

Lyeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Guess who isn't back
    • View Profile
« Reply #1493 on: July 10, 2014, 06:51:24 am »

Aww... Poor Lyeos. No more happy thread. :/
No, there's too much happy thread.
There is no more of the thing that was linked to read, though.
It's done.

CaptainMcClellan

• Bay Watcher
  • [WAS_NEVER_HERE][CUBE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1494 on: July 10, 2014, 06:55:32 am »

Ah, okay.
Btw, I legitimately updated my Roll to Dodge instead of whining in OOC for three pages! Everyone, go check it out!

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #1495 on: July 10, 2014, 01:54:09 pm »

Yay! ( :D ) I missed Cheesistan a lot!
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

ZalkozDestbro

• Bay Watcher
  • The lazy asshole, who chews pens on this forum.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1496 on: July 12, 2014, 07:36:09 pm »

I have just spent all of 2 days. Working to fix my comp :y I got no idea what is goin on woooooo!!
Yes, you are the perfect example. You possess all the powers of a pen! This man right here, is mightier then many swords.
Back to our regularly scheduled bullshit. Now with more paranoia and eldritch.

Lyeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Guess who isn't back
    • View Profile
« Reply #1497 on: July 16, 2014, 12:25:03 pm »

If it's this difficult to get a chess game going, just fake it or flip a coin, if this is what the hold-up is.
I mean, kj already said he'd probably lose.
 >:(
Also, update your game, Kevak.
CMC was the holdup, but that was fixed three days ago. Or something like that.

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #1498 on: July 16, 2014, 12:28:36 pm »

I'm fairly certain CMC has been muted, but not entirely sure.
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

Lyeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Guess who isn't back
    • View Profile
« Reply #1499 on: July 16, 2014, 12:29:38 pm »

I'm fairly certain CMC has been muted, but not entirely sure.
Yeah, but he got the necessary post in before his mute, so he's no longer holding up the other game.
He's also not holding up this game.
Pages: 1 ... 98 99 [100] 101 102 ... 108