Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 100 101 [102] 103 104 ... 108

Author Topic: Generation of Destiny 2: OOC thread  (Read 82154 times)

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
Re: Generation of Destiny 2: OOC thread
« Reply #1515 on: July 21, 2014, 09:45:34 pm »

I will Timeskip if someone tells me who is in the to the camp party. I forgot!   ???

((And yes I did have to make it giant, red, and underlined!))
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

Lyeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Guess who isn't back
    • View Profile
« Reply #1516 on: July 21, 2014, 09:47:46 pm »

I will Timeskip if someone tells me who is in the to the camp party. I forgot!   ???
Ammilek, Rasheed, Rilae, Moth, and... Zal's character.

Ril and Kyle are in the camp.

Will is with the people, we're waiting for you to either confirm or deny having a "job" for him.

Lytle is with the other Lunarik of Kevak's.
Take a closer look at this text!

CaptainMcClellan

• Bay Watcher
  • [WAS_NEVER_HERE][CUBE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1517 on: July 21, 2014, 10:02:56 pm »

Wow. I forgot how little plot this thing had. :/ I feel a need to make this exciting. I feel a stronger need to sleep, so Prophet it's up to you.

Lyeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Guess who isn't back
    • View Profile
« Reply #1518 on: July 21, 2014, 10:04:41 pm »

Wow. I forgot how little plot this thing had. :/ I feel a need to make this exciting. I feel a stronger need to sleep, so Prophet it's up to you.
We were waiting for this bit with Kevak to be finished before plot activated,
And I guess with Playergamer if he gets a job,
but that doesn't* appear to be happening anytime soon without intervention.

*The first bit.

Edit: Intervention occurred.
This is the opposite of doubleplusungood.
Rejoice.
« Last Edit: July 21, 2014, 10:07:44 pm by Lyeos »

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #1519 on: July 21, 2014, 10:08:27 pm »

There it has been done! Playergamer no more isolation for you.  :P

Have you guys missed my bad GMing?
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

Lyeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Guess who isn't back
    • View Profile
« Reply #1520 on: July 29, 2014, 12:22:56 am »

>_> Can we get some plot going?
Toss Kevak into magical stasis.
I mean, this thing is pretty much dead, and we really need him to get the last bits he was supposed to do months ago to us, but plot would be nice. We can just do whatever until he gets done being a N'wah*.

*The way this is being used is disturbingly accurate for what I'm thinking right now. Also a Morrowind reference! Kids LOVE Morrowind!
« Last Edit: July 29, 2014, 12:31:47 am by Lyeos »

CaptainMcClellan

• Bay Watcher
  • [WAS_NEVER_HERE][CUBE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1521 on: August 04, 2014, 01:42:50 am »

SHOOP-DA-WOOP!

I'M BACK BABY!

(( Also Lyeos, that Zacharie is the bomb diggity. And if you give me a few moments, I'll make a crappy little update to the Cheesistan RTD. We could like... Do the Gaiden game even maybe. Also, I've got Kevak, I can push some buttons and see about getting things done... because Prophet won't budge without him and my rolls just don't feel complete without him doing something dumb. ))

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #1522 on: August 04, 2014, 05:09:39 pm »

Sorry about being gone so much I've just been in a weird mood lately and all I've want to do is just lay around and stare at the wall next to my bed.  :-[

Lyeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Guess who isn't back
    • View Profile
« Reply #1523 on: August 04, 2014, 05:13:00 pm »

Sorry about being gone so much I've just been in a weird mood lately and all I've want to do is just lay around and stare at the wall next to my bed.  :-[
I understand those feels.
Vidja games ain't gonna help.
You need to break yourself.  :-\
In the figurative sense.
Not in the broken way you're broken now.
Breaking out of your broken-ness?
I can't explain it.
You'll know when it happens.
« Last Edit: August 04, 2014, 05:14:39 pm by Lyeos »

Playergamer

• Bay Watcher
  • Dance dance hadoken!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1524 on: August 04, 2014, 07:00:38 pm »

I think I'm out, Will was gonna have a cool story but I can't really get anything done all by myself. Plus, I liked GoD 1 better, what with the minimalist mechanics and player made story.
A troll, most likely...But I hate not feeding the animals. Let the games begin.
Ya fuckin' wanker.   

My sigtext

Lyeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Guess who isn't back
    • View Profile
« Reply #1525 on: August 04, 2014, 07:06:59 pm »

I think I'm out, Will was gonna have a cool story but I can't really get anything done all by myself. Plus, I liked GoD 1 better, what with the minimalist mechanics and player made story.
Yeah, I'm out too.
Kevak's holding the story up too much. (Hey, leave your character on auto for too long in my game with no warning or explanation despite being asked outside the thread to post, and he/she takes a trip down suicide lane, as Kevak is about to find out. Some waitlister is about to be happy.)

I was actually considering pulling a weird update that got everyone to the same place without Kevak, but I think that'd be frowned upon.

Prophet, PG did kinda need you to consistently update for his character in particular, though.  :P
Disagree on the GoD 1 bit, though.
Looking back, I hated how much of an attention-[You Get The Idea] I was.
« Last Edit: August 06, 2014, 12:27:49 am by Lyeos »

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #1526 on: August 04, 2014, 08:25:03 pm »

OK well this is pretty much dead now so i'm out too. Is it possible for the gm to get out? If anyone wants to continue this go ahead but pm me when you do so I can see if it does better then number one and two. I like how Zal did things too but this and number one are the only two rpg forum games I've played in so yeah.

(OH and by the way.... YAY CHEESISTAN I CAN"T WAIT!!!!!)
« Last Edit: August 04, 2014, 08:34:59 pm by Prophet »

Lyeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Guess who isn't back
    • View Profile
« Reply #1527 on: August 04, 2014, 09:14:47 pm »

OK well this is pretty much dead now so i'm out too. Is it possible for the gm to get out? If anyone wants to continue this go ahead but pm me when you do so I can see if it does better then number one and two. I like how Zal did things too but this and number one are the only two rpg forum games I've played in so yeah.

(OH and by the way.... YAY CHEESISTAN I CAN"T WAIT!!!!!)
*Shrugs* You can, but as the GM I think it you should at least try to remove the main obstructions to the game prior to just giving up on it, either by making a largish, semi-BS update that essentially equates to night falling and probably some entity taking the PCs to the same area and giving them a task, or by actually doing things for PG - except he's out now, so no point, unless he want to try again at some point - and doing something with the forest group that gets them totally non-dependent on Kevak.

We could do the minimalist dice rolls since Kevak doesn't seem to want to get the system up any time this century. This isn't a new thing, either - remember the last game, with his subplot? How much did you guys actually post after the game started and we split up?

* Lyeos shrugs.
Basically, we either need a task, or independence from Kevak's dark and oppressive grip.
Preferably both. I mean, we kind of had an incredibly abstract task in the last one, and at least had the name of a town to go to, so... I dunno. Heck, it could be some incredibly suspension of disbelief breaking thing like an airship landing, requesting our assistance, then getting either shot down over a [Piece of Land] or actually making it to a distant or not-so-distant city.

Playergamer

• Bay Watcher
  • Dance dance hadoken!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1528 on: August 05, 2014, 08:02:23 am »

I guess I might be willing to try again if it didn't take a month for my actions to be resolved.

The original GoD had this kind of... Charm, I guess, that just made it so much more fun in my mind. Plus, Vlad and Tayeth was really kinda cute.
A troll, most likely...But I hate not feeding the animals. Let the games begin.
Ya fuckin' wanker.   

My sigtext

Lyeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Guess who isn't back
    • View Profile
« Reply #1529 on: August 05, 2014, 11:23:06 am »

I guess I might be willing to try again if it didn't take a month for my actions to be resolved.

The original GoD had this kind of... Charm, I guess, that just made it so much more fun in my mind. Plus, Vlad and Tayeth was really kinda cute.
I could try to finish that up even though the GM should do it since I don't know what his plans are, but the answer to your work would be a resounding no. For now.
Mostly to railroad everyone back into the same spot so plot maybe could occur.
*Cough*Prophet*Cough*
Or player plot, I guess.

Edit: I didn't even notice that Prophet had done something before. Huh.
« Last Edit: August 05, 2014, 03:20:16 pm by Lyeos »
Pages: 1 ... 100 101 [102] 103 104 ... 108