Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 108

Author Topic: Generation of Destiny 2: OOC thread  (Read 82183 times)

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
Re: Generation of Destiny 2: Pre-Game Planning
« Reply #255 on: June 07, 2014, 02:57:58 pm »

A horned lizardman decided to follow.

Lyeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Guess who isn't back
    • View Profile
« Reply #256 on: June 07, 2014, 03:01:50 pm »

"They came across an odd-looking woman stealing some poor sap's soul one day..."

What, is this just going to be a joke about how we met?

Really, though, are we gonna have a serious discussion about this? Or is the entire point of this game going to be your character failing to lose his vir - it's a comedy, isn't it? That wouldn't... It would be difficult, but you could make that work...
« Last Edit: June 07, 2014, 03:16:22 pm by Lyeos »
Take a closer look at this text!

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #257 on: June 07, 2014, 03:55:21 pm »

Seriously CMC, go read it. I don 't know what "maw of death" you are talking about, you still apparently don't understand that they lack any control of their discharges, and you apparently for some reason think they are contact explosives. Go read it before you argue against a species, at least be educated about it.

Stat system will be up in a few hours.

Lyeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Guess who isn't back
    • View Profile
« Reply #258 on: June 07, 2014, 04:18:21 pm »

Stat system will be up in a few hours.

This makes my day roughly 47% better than when the pipes in my school burst? bursted? broke, flooding the halls. And 23% better than when my friend punched through a window during a fight.

Thanks.

Now all that's left is... Locations and plot.

... Ozzie Pants go on your head! We need Ozzie Pants!
« Last Edit: June 07, 2014, 04:31:26 pm by Lyeos »

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #259 on: June 07, 2014, 05:46:57 pm »

Guys i'm probably going to be offline most of the day tomorrow i have to go somewhere and then i have to come back Monday so the same for the day after tomorrow sorry.  :(
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

Lyeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Guess who isn't back
    • View Profile
« Reply #260 on: June 07, 2014, 05:57:51 pm »

Guys i'm probably going to be offline most of the day tomorrow i have to go somewhere and then i have to come back Monday so the same for the day after tomorrow sorry.  :(

S'fine. We can get our stats set up and then start the game without you since your character is with Kevak's.

I never knew purple hair was a Mary Sue trait. Huh. I'm gonna go change that!

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #261 on: June 07, 2014, 06:02:23 pm »

S'fine. We can get our stats set up and then start the game without you since your character is with Kevak's.

I never knew purple hair was a Mary Sue trait. Huh. I'm gonna go change that!

How can the color of your characters hair be a Mary Sue trait that makes no sense to me. I thought a Mary Sue was basically when some one makes their female character to perfect to be realistic and in my mind their is no such thing as a perfect color so it doesn't make sense.
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

Playergamer

• Bay Watcher
  • Dance dance hadoken!
    • View Profile
« Reply #262 on: June 07, 2014, 06:03:15 pm »

Doesn't have to be female, and technically, a Mary Sue is just someone with no flaws, not perfect, but yes.
A troll, most likely...But I hate not feeding the animals. Let the games begin.
Ya fuckin' wanker.   

My sigtext

Lyeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Guess who isn't back
    • View Profile
« Reply #263 on: June 07, 2014, 06:42:06 pm »

I didn't change it because fugg it I like purple, though I suppose it could be white, because that's the natural color of the stuff their hair is made of, but they normally dye it first...

Anyways, back to plot!

Standard, we're in an inn/tavern stuff? For the group I'm in? I figure a "chivalrous pervert" and a guy that's horrible with women would... Well, hang out in a bar.

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #264 on: June 07, 2014, 06:44:29 pm »

That makes sense. I was thinking about having Rasheed meet Ril/Ril's village on the road. What do you think senpai?

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #265 on: June 07, 2014, 06:53:26 pm »

That works, Prophet. Also writing it in understandable form right now, should be up in an hour or two if I don't get distracted.

I'm fairly sure a village of several hundred would not fit in an inn unless it is The Inn of Holding... Actually, that would be sorta awesome, can we do that?

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #266 on: June 07, 2014, 06:55:12 pm »

What is the Inn of Holding? thank you again senpai!

Lyeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Guess who isn't back
    • View Profile
« Reply #267 on: June 07, 2014, 06:58:37 pm »

What is the Inn of Holding? thank you again senpai!

It was a joke.

And I just meant the group of three I'm in, Kevak, not everyone. Although that would be funny...

And hooray! Just a little more waiting! Ooooh, I should... I should play... I need to finish Enclave!

On a side note, Kevak, how the heck do you put ammo into vehicle-mounted turrets in C:DDA? I can't figure it out for the life of me.
« Last Edit: June 07, 2014, 07:02:06 pm by Lyeos »

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #268 on: June 07, 2014, 07:05:51 pm »

((Check the wiki, I haven't played C:DDA for a while.))

An Inn of Holding is like a bag of holding, just it's a building and has a bigger pocket dimension.

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #269 on: June 07, 2014, 07:37:35 pm »

Sure if you want to we can start in one.
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 108