Unused

Ignore
- 0 (0%)
This
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: June 19, 2014, 02:49:54 am

Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 51

Author Topic: The Aetherworld Prison - RTD  (Read 103676 times)

Wade Wilson

• Bay Watcher
  • My common sense is Tingling
    • View Profile
Re: The Aetherworld Prison - RTD
« Reply #285 on: July 01, 2014, 03:48:28 pm »

Examine the receptionist desk. Loot anything that looks usefull

Yourmaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Not the weirdest on Bay12!
    • View Profile
« Reply #286 on: July 01, 2014, 06:23:17 pm »

walk down the road
10/10.
Wants to rape and enslave my innocent night faeries ;-;

Nunzillor

« Reply #287 on: July 01, 2014, 06:26:31 pm »

"THIS UNIT WILL CHECK WHETHER BLOWING THIS GATE UP IS A WORKABLE ALTERNATIVE TO HACKING."

Estimating how many explosives can be created from materials back at the store, try and figure out whether we have enough to blow this gate up.
« Last Edit: July 01, 2014, 06:28:18 pm by Nunzillor »

Tagerian

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #288 on: July 01, 2014, 07:41:05 pm »

woooot, making bacon tonight!
proceed to make a omelet with the bacon egg and cheese

Varee

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #289 on: July 02, 2014, 12:43:24 am »

i run round the building and morph rat then hide in eyhereal body
« Last Edit: July 02, 2014, 12:48:28 am by Varee »
Living on the opposite part of the world is sometime a problem

Sarrak

• Bay Watcher
  • Venit leger cerebrum amissa
    • View Profile
« Reply #290 on: July 02, 2014, 02:06:01 am »

Find what's beside this door. Then, roast myself a fine dinner.
Science is always important. But it needs more flaming cats. Can't we build bridge-based catapults and fling flaming cats at the dust and goo?

It's time for the ATHATH Death Counter to increase once more in celebration for the end of the world.

tjmaxx999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #291 on: July 02, 2014, 12:28:00 pm »

Look around for a bag of some sort and anything edible in the hut.

DontBanTheMan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #292 on: July 04, 2014, 07:29:22 am »

Turn 12

Update Music.

Next update is planned for Sunday; might have more troubles next week, but I'll try my best to keep up the updates.

Stomp after him, charging my laser. Keep him in my line of sight.

i run round the building and morph rat then hide in eyhereal body

Vot'el tries to lose Rune around the building...SPEED: [2 + 1(Head Start) + 2(DEX)] = 5 VS [(3 - 1(DEX) + 2(Size)) x 1.5(Race) = 6
Despite his quickness, Rune's massive legs stomp behind Vot'el. He's still slightly behind, but doesn't lose sight of him. Vot'el, after rounding the corner, tries to morph into rat form. MORPH: [3] = 3
The humanoid quickly shrinks, soon becoming rat-size. His features change, and he becomes a rat (+2 DEX, -1 STR, IQ unchanged, miniscule size, claws, diseased bite, +1 Climb).
He tries to hide in Ethereal's damaged body. HIDE: [2 + 2(DEX) + 3(size)] = 7 VS PERCEPTION: [5 + 3(Already In Sight)] = 8
Though the rat quickly hides in Ethereal's clothes, Rune spots him running inside. Meanwhile, he charges his arm-cannon. CHARGING: [3] = 3; LEVEL UP (I'll work on character sheets tomorrow. Promise).
The arm-weapon CAN be fired next round, but the beam would be weak and inaccurate. It may be charged for another round for a more powerful shot.

Can I hotwire it?

You inspect the keypad to see if you could hotwire it. COMPUTERS: [2 + 2(IQ)] = 4
You take off the keypad cover, and inspect the wires beneath it. You could hotwire it, but you'd need some tools and such. (Scissors, conductive wire, gloves).

walk down the road

You look around this dismal dimension, and walk down the dirt road. As you walk, however, the door seems to get farther and farther. WILL: [5] = 5
You focus your mind not on the portal, but on the background. You recognize it all as an illusion; a dream-state that you had been put in. You wake up.

"THIS UNIT WILL CHECK WHETHER BLOWING THIS GATE UP IS A WORKABLE ALTERNATIVE TO HACKING."

Estimating how many explosives can be created from materials back at the store, try and figure out whether we have enough to blow this gate up.

You figure that there are enough materials to make roughly (roll) twenty low-grade explosives out of the materials you're working with NOW; however, other materials can be used to make different explosives. It's hard to guess how many that could be.
Not knowing how thick the gate is, it is impossible to figure out whether there will be enough. It'll be one hell of a bang, though.

((How does "Craft Magic Device" work exactly? Do I cast it on a lot of plain items and it creates a magical one?))

Explore the building.

You explore the mega mart. EXPLORATION?: [3] = 3
You walk around. The main grocery area seems rather uninteresting, so you head to where the android was carting off the robot earlier. You peer inside, and find it to be an incineration room. There is a conveyor belt, some scrap in the corner, and a big furnace that the conveyor belt leads to.

Read further. Create exposition for the world, i.e. read aloud so everyone can hear through their meta-senses.

You read into the book about fairies.

"With the discovery of the Aetherworlds, magical fairies and other extraordinary creatures have been discovered. Although there are many varying types of fairies, and they have varying abilities, one common feature is their wildness and the usage of wings. They tend to be very small, but exceptions have been noted. The term "fairy" in this case is restricted to those small, winged beings, but can be used to describe a wider range of magical creatures, such as goblins and gnomes.

Fairies tend to be playful and mischievous, and many are malicious. However, positive fairies have been noted. One example of this are fairies that 'adopt' a human, known as fairy godmothers. Many other types of fairies have been noted, and they have different types of powers. Some fairies are even large creatures, or can assume a human shape; however, many cannot or are unaware that they can - it is commonly seen that more powerful fairies assume this power. Fairies, as a rule, cannot lie - they can, however, confuse mortals with their words. They are immortal, and need not sleep or eat, but their spirit returns to the World if they are slain.

Although fairies can be extremely dangerous creatures, there are many methods to avoid being threatened by them. Iron is extremely poisonous to them, and they avoid it fervently. Several herbs can irritate or injure them, major ones being Rowan, mint, and basil; however, they are not unique in this property. Also, avoiding offense - such as staying away from locations known to be home to them - or offering tribute can be used to avoid being attacked by them. They are extremely dangerous creatures, for they are playful and do not see crime in the same way as mortals."

The book contains more information on fairies and other magical creatures.

Find what's beside this door. Then, roast myself a fine dinner.

You look behind the door, and find a bathroom. You head back into the kitchen, and put the chicken on the stove, before cooking it with a stream of fire. COOKING: [6] = 6
You overcooked the chicken. It is blackened, but edible.

Bruce Sanford continues to rest in the bathtub (he is slightly rested).

Examine the receptionist desk. Loot anything that looks usefull

You examine the receptionist desk. Behind the counter, you find there to be a couple of computer screens; on one, there is footage from what appears to be a security camera. There are buttons labeled "1, 2, 3...", up to 14. The other computer screen displays a login screen. On the desk, there are various supplies that one might expect to find on an office desk; telephone, pens, etc.

woooot, making bacon tonight!
proceed to make a omelet with the bacon egg and cheese

You cook some bacon, eggs, and cheese. COOKING: [3] = 3
You make an easy meal; not perfect, but cooking bacon and eggs only requires so much cooking insight.

Look around for a bag of some sort and anything edible in the hut.

You look around for the items. LOOTING: [4 - 1(Loot Value)] = 3
You find some lettuce, mushrooms, tofu, milk, cheese, and some other vegan food in the fridge. You find a purse as well.

Find some food.

Having nightmare'd your opponent, you walk away in search of food. (roll) You head down one of the side streets, and enter a small hut. You see someone rummaging around in the fridge, with a gun in his off-hand.
« Last Edit: July 04, 2014, 06:55:41 pm by DontBanTheMan »
Life isn't fair, and neither am I.

Varee

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #293 on: July 04, 2014, 07:33:40 am »

So back on regular schedule?

Tagerian

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #294 on: July 04, 2014, 07:01:36 pm »

looks good enough
eat food at the table and enjoy

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
  • Come on, just a taste of your soul?
    • View Profile
« Reply #295 on: July 04, 2014, 07:16:14 pm »

GOT YOU!

Still charging my arm cannon, try to stomp on the corpse, to squish it.'

Bad Vot'el if you metagame and know I"m going to squish you!
"You are a shameful gaggle of cowards who has made a mockery of the challenge, but you have avoided death. Sit and eat."

Varee

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #296 on: July 04, 2014, 08:54:08 pm »

Rat scurry around between/around the towering beast.

How am i meta gaming? Am running from a creature 20 time my size....
« Last Edit: July 05, 2014, 04:03:31 am by Varee »

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
  • Come on, just a taste of your soul?
    • View Profile
« Reply #297 on: July 04, 2014, 09:08:33 pm »

You're currently inside Ethereal's shirt, and have no idea where I am, and if I've located you.
"You are a shameful gaggle of cowards who has made a mockery of the challenge, but you have avoided death. Sit and eat."

Varee

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #298 on: July 04, 2014, 09:19:49 pm »

A walking tons of metal isnt exactly quiet mate,also that ray gun charging doesnt make you any sneakier. Well let allow gm to decide,

Do i realise that the colosus is stomping toward me?

Yourmaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Not the weirdest on Bay12!
    • View Profile
« Reply #299 on: July 04, 2014, 10:42:02 pm »

Try to find and hunt some local game.
10/10.
Wants to rape and enslave my innocent night faeries ;-;
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 51